Windows 10: contactos app

Discus and support contactos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; me ha desaparecido la aplicacion de Contactos de Microdost en mi surface, luego de la actualizacion de la semana pasada. en la tienda me aparece que... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pablo Elespuru, May 1, 2021.

1. contactos app

me ha desaparecido la aplicacion de Contactos de Microdost en mi surface, luego de la actualizacion de la semana pasada. en la tienda me aparece que este producto ya esta instalado, pero no lo puedo encontrar por ningun lado. Por lo cual tampoco lo puedo desinstalar para volverlo a instalar.que tengo que hacer?

:)

Pablo Elespuru, May 1, 2021
  2. HANDRADE Win User

recuperar contactos eliminados

Cuando sincronicé mi HTC que no tenia contactos, se eliminaron todos los contactos de MyPhone, ¿Como puedo recuperarlos?

HANDRADE, May 1, 2021
  3. YolandaSO Win User
    recuperar contactos eliminados

Para restaurar los contactos borrados en HTC de Gmail, es necesario agregar la cuenta de Google en el teléfono, y luego ir a la opción de ajuste para activar la sincronización. Bueno, no es una condición previa: que necesita para sincronizar su lista
    de contactos a tu cuenta de Google antes de perderlo todo, por lo que existe una copia de seguridad para restaurar. Si usted nunca ha sincronizado los contactos en su HTC, sólo puede

recuperar los contactos eliminados
    por una herramienta de recuperación que puede escanear su teléfono para encontrarlos.

YolandaSO, May 1, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

contactos app

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. contactos app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 1, 2021
Thema:

contactos app

1. contactos app - Similar Threads - contactos app

2. Windows 10 Mail App and unable to delete autofilled cached email addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App and unable to delete autofilled cached email addresses: Hi,I was helping someone that uses the Windows 10 Mail App. They have their contacts list in there. When you start typing someone's name, it seems to have a cache of addresses that you've emailed or that have emailed you in the past and shows a popup of those. These people...
  3. Windows 10 Scan app not creating PDF's correctly.

Windows 10 Scan app not creating PDF's correctly.: Scan using a [Brother] scanner using default settings for PDF, B&W. No Preview, just Scan.Locate and open newly created file using latest version of Adobe Acrobat READER DC.Close Reader. It will ask you to save the file. Why?! No changes.Unless you save the file over itself...
  4. Issues accessing files stored in one-drive from other apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues accessing files stored in one-drive from other apps: Hi, it is about three months that I started experiencing the following issue:If I try to access any file stored in my One-drive from an application such as MATLAB or WSL, the file is not automatically downloaded and thus I get errors such as "Error: short read, file may be...
  5. Windows UWP Apps aren't working

Windows UWP Apps aren't working: Windows UWP Apps such as files from the microsoft store aren't working I tried changing the permissions but that didn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-uwp-apps-arent-working/3736903f-2444-4b69-895c-6db9d71e7a1d
  6. Microsoft giving me false positives of incompatible apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft giving me false positives of incompatible apps.: So i received an update that I need to update windows or i'll stop receiving quality updates, but this just annoys me.I don't even have the app on my computer anymore!Can someone help me fix this?or maybe give me suggestions on how to settle this?...
  7. All microsoft apps and taskbar are no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All microsoft apps and taskbar are no longer working: So it all started when I wanted to reinstall my camera..my camera had a problem were it was only taking 1 second video and doesn't complete till the end. I then followed this answer, I first uninstalled the camera and then couldn't install it again. I tried power shell which...
  8. app update error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    app update error message: I have a turbotax app on my Surface Pro, but it will not update. Trying to find out if problem is my system or Intuit. Here is the error message I get and it is gobbledygook to me:...
  9. Cannot link phone through Your Phone app

Cannot link phone through Your Phone app: I have spent multiple hours attempting to connect my phone to my windows 10 pc. On my pc, the app says, "Please open Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows and sign in with email account". I have done that and the window hasn't advanced. On my phone it says, "Check your PC,...
  10. Graphics corrupted in UWP apps, but not traditional apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics corrupted in UWP apps, but not traditional apps in Windows 10: I'm having an issue where text and graphics are corrupted in Windows 10 apps such as Settings, Microsoft Store, etc. (ie, UWP apps), but not in traditional Windows programs. This is on an Intel Q33 Express graphics chipset (WDDM 1.0 driver - v. 8.15.10.2697). This is on a HP...