Windows 10: Contacts and Calendar missing from my pc

Discus and support Contacts and Calendar missing from my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I awoke today to find my contacts and calendar gone.I am using Windows 10 Live mail.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RolandSchuurmans, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Contacts and Calendar missing from my pc

I awoke today to find my contacts and calendar gone.I am using Windows 10 Live mail.

:)

RolandSchuurmans, Jan 1, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Kupuna Win User
    Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar

Steve,
    Your reply gave me the answer. For some reason Microsoft.com seems to insist on locking up the listing of both calendar and contacts. I have no idea why this is, but when I added Microsoft.com (which I hardly ever use) to the account listing, the contacts and calendar items popped right up.
    Greg S.
    Hawaii

Kupuna, Jan 1, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

Contacts and Calendar missing from my pc

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Contacts and Calendar missing from my pc

1. Contacts and Calendar missing from my pc - Similar Threads - Contacts Calendar missing

2. Sync Outlook contacts/calendar between 2 Windows PC's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Outlook contacts/calendar between 2 Windows PC's: I have Outlook 2016 on my laptop and desktop. Both run my work email through IMAP. Both are set up identically. My calendar and contact entries on my desktop will not sync to my laptop. Both are on Windows 10. I am told they should just sync without having to transfer some...
  3. Missing Text Message and Missing Contact on PC Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Text Message and Missing Contact on PC Phone Link: I had a long text message from one Contact and Your Phone Companion chopped off some text from the middle of it. I download the new Phone Link app and this contact does not show on the pc but on the phone. How can I get this Contact show on the pc and be able to see the whole...
  4. Missing Text Message and Missing Contact on PC Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Text Message and Missing Contact on PC Phone Link: I had a long text message from one Contact and Your Phone Companion chopped off some text from the middle of it. I download the new Phone Link app and this contact does not show on the pc but on the phone. How can I get this Contact show on the pc and be able to see the whole...
  5. missing calendar

missing calendar: Hello! All of a sudden my calendar has disappeared from my available apps. When I click on the date in the bottom right-hand corner the calendar small one appears, but I can't click on to make an appointment or view appointments....
  6. lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903: Anyone else having this problem? Know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-contacts-calendar-and-notes-with-1903/bb976df2-8d54-4d81-b76b-9bd8175df4e8
  7. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost: I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar information using Mail for Windows 10. Please advise how to recover this information. I'm not able to find anything....
  8. Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone: I am not finding the information I need in the Help topics to be able to sync my calendar from my PC to my Android phone....
  9. Second Try -- Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

Second Try -- Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App: When I set up the Mail App in W10 to use my pop accounts set up in Outlook 2016. The mail portions worked fine but the App did not import the Calendar or People(Contacts) from Outlook 2016. How can I import them to Mail App. Thank you. 84849
  10. Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App: I finally got Mail App's email working. It picked up all the mail in my Outlook 2016 pst file.. However, it didn't pick up any of the events or people in the Calendar and Contacts from the same pst file. I thought that was supposed to happen. What do I need to do to import my...