Windows 10: Contacts and calendar stopped syncing with desktop

Discus and support Contacts and calendar stopped syncing with desktop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use a usb to sync my contacts and calendar between my ipad and desktop. Running windows 10. Used to work but I recently noticed that changes made... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by waltermitty2, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Contacts and calendar stopped syncing with desktop

I use a usb to sync my contacts and calendar between my ipad and desktop. Running windows 10. Used to work but I recently noticed that changes made to my ipad calendar/contacts are not being made to my outlook calendar/contacts. Can’t figure out what’s changed. Tried every suggestion found in cyber space, but nothing corrects this problem. HELP!

:)

waltermitty2, Apr 4, 2020
  2. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Sync Contacts

The way I have my android phone contacts currently set up, it becomes an unmanageable mess. If I allow my phone contacts to sync with Gmail, I can end up with duplicates (quadruplicates, actually) of the same contacts, multiple phone numbers on the same line, phone numbers and notes/addresses on the same line, etc. I'm sure there a those of you out there that can relate to this.

It renders the phone list practically useless, particularly to voice calling, etc.

I don't want email address contacts in my phone list. Can I isolate a phone contact list group in Gmail, and only have that list sync with my android phone contacts?

The reason is twofold. On my computer I also maintain the "local" Contacts folder (not the "People" list) as a mirror image of my phone contacts. In order to keep the phone list and computer lists in sync, I can export the computer contacts to a .vcf file, and easily and quickly directly import the list into my phone contacts.

The obstacle with this method is that going in the other direction (phone to computer) is too inconvenient to consider if you have 400+ contacts. If I export from my phone .vcf file to the computer, when I try to import it to my computer list, It becomes a folder with individual contacts, only allowing me import "one" contact at a time.

kitpzyxmsir, Apr 4, 2020
  4. bro67 Win User

Contacts and calendar stopped syncing with desktop

bro67, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Contacts and calendar stopped syncing with desktop

1. Contacts and calendar stopped syncing with desktop - Similar Threads - Contacts calendar stopped

2. Sync Outlook contacts/calendar between 2 Windows PC's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync Outlook contacts/calendar between 2 Windows PC's: I have Outlook 2016 on my laptop and desktop. Both run my work email through IMAP. Both are set up identically. My calendar and contact entries on my desktop will not sync to my laptop. Both are on Windows 10. I am told they should just sync without having to transfer some...
  3. Sync Outlook contacts/calendar between 2 Windows PC's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync Outlook contacts/calendar between 2 Windows PC's: I have Outlook 2016 on my laptop and desktop. Both run my work email through IMAP. Both are set up identically. My calendar and contact entries on my desktop will not sync to my laptop. Both are on Windows 10. I am told they should just sync without having to transfer some...
  4. Desktop Outlook Not Syncing with Calendar and Folders

Desktop Outlook Not Syncing with Calendar and Folders: I just got a new hard drive and neither my calendar nor my folders within Outlook on my desktop will sync to what is on the web version or cell phone app verison. The new emails and calendar invites are coming through but I can't see the older calendar invites or messages in...
  5. Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue

Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue: Hi everybody! I found that apps People and Calender stopped syncing with my Icloud account: they show no entries from Icloud at all now... Deleting and bringing back the accounts in Settings, resetting passwords etc do not help. Does anybody know haw to fix it? Thanks!...
  6. App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    App to sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts to Android device.: For some years now I’ve been using Companionlink to sync my Calendar and Contacts with my Android device. For the last few years I’ve been using the Outlook app on my Android device and still rely on Companionlink to sync both Calendar and Contacts. Maybe I’m missing...
  7. Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT: Hello! I'm using Windows 10 Pro (all updates as of July 27, 2019) and I am trying to get my iCloud calendars to sync to the Windows 10 calendar app. At first I had trouble with the "attention required" / "fix account" sync errors, and have since remedied this by using...
  8. Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows: What Windows Features, Processes and/or Services are used by iTunes for Windows to sync contacts and calendars through USB port/Lightning cable to Outlook 2010 contacts and calendars?...
  9. Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar: A widespread problem? My Outlook 2016 Mail is performing normally in Windows 10 and syncing mail with my phone. However...I cannot sync my calendar or contacts into my Lumia 735. I get hints (nothing specific) from online searching that since my service provider (Time Warner)...
  10. Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone?

Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone?: I currently use Outlook 2010 because I have a paid license but I'm willing to upgrade. This works Ok with iCloud but what I don't like is that I can't make my icloud calendar the default in Outlook so I don't get reminders on my PC. What I end up doing is manually copying...