Windows 10: Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

Discus and support Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChrisMG122669, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

I opened up my mail this morning and saw all my information and when I went to open up Mail everything was gone including all my contacts and calendar information using Mail for Windows 10. Please advise how to recover this information. I'm not able to find anything.

:)

ChrisMG122669, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Homer345 Win User

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts and Calendar

I have Windows 10 and I've lost my Contacts List and Calendar in Windows Live Mail????
    Ev

Homer345, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Bastet Win User
    Win Live Mail lost some contacts

If the account is a Microsoft account then WLMail isn't compatible with the new sync protocol so you'll lose your Outlook contacts & calendar, the only option is to use the inbuilt Windows Mail for hotmail/outlook/live accounts which will sync contacts & calendars for Microsoft accounts.
    Your email folders are under: C:\Users\yourcomputername\AppData\Local\Microsoft\ look for the windows live mail folder within there are your accounts, just open the account folder & copy your emails into the new email client. Never moved contacts list so can't help there.

Bastet, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost

1. Contacts, Calendar, Mail Lost - Similar Threads - Contacts Calendar Mail

2. Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Live email- lost contacts and calendar events: Opened Microsoft Live email and all contact and calendar events are blank. any way to recover these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-live-email-lost-contacts-and-calendar/c1fa22d6-e038-4dc5-8d36-984da5146c41
  3. lost contacts in Windows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost contacts in Windows live mail: Hi, I recently changed password for my Microsoft account because it asked me too. recently got 1909 Since then my live mail has asked me for a password which I cannot remember. I assume that is my Microsoft accouunt password. It has now lost my contacts. At the moment...
  4. Lost email in Mail and Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost email in Mail and Calendar app: Hi! Yesterday it took me 3 hours to write an important email. I finished it and I sent it. Saw it on the outbox folder the disappeared as I supposed that it was sent. Closed the computer (sleep) and today when I was checking for the time that I sent the email I couldn't...
  5. Lost Windows Mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost Windows Mail Contacts: Suddenly lost all contacts in my Windows Mail, using Microsoft 10 for long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-mail-contacts/217b0133-c25e-48e6-a329-bf317ea11af2
  6. lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost my contacts, calendar and notes with 1903: Anyone else having this problem? Know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-contacts-calendar-and-notes-with-1903/bb976df2-8d54-4d81-b76b-9bd8175df4e8
  7. Recovering Lost Contacts, Calendar, & Email Settings From Mail Application.

Recovering Lost Contacts, Calendar, & Email Settings From Mail Application.: I foolishly unplugged my desktop before it had finished closing down! I have been able to repair Windows 10 itself and everything now seems to run fine, BUT all of my Contacts & Calendar data has gone, as has all of my email settings in Mail. Is it possible to recover...
  8. Retrieve Live Mail calendar and contacts

Retrieve Live Mail calendar and contacts: I've been using live mail for years. My computer was damaged and replaced. Outlook is installed. Email is retrieved but not calendar and contacts. Is it possible to get this information? I'm happy to manually input into Outlook if transfer isn't possible....
  9. Win Live Mail lost some contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live Mail lost some contacts: Desktop PC,Win 10,FF primary,IE secondary. I used Outlook mail on my XP laptop and liked it. When I got this PC I could not use Outlook and went to Live Mail. I do not find it to be user friendly like the old Outlook. Today I went to send an email and found about half of my...
  10. Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App: I finally got Mail App's email working. It picked up all the mail in my Outlook 2016 pst file.. However, it didn't pick up any of the events or people in the Calendar and Contacts from the same pst file. I thought that was supposed to happen. What do I need to do to import my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calender and contacts lost after windows upgeade 1903

2. windows phone error: give us a minute this app is updating. it should be ready to use again shortly

3. contacts disappeared windows phone 10