Windows 10: Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone

Discus and support Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can anything be done to bring the desktop version of Contacts to the same level of sophistication as Contacts on an iPhone? The iPhone version has the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Computer Dinosaur, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone

Can anything be done to bring the desktop version of Contacts to the same level of sophistication as Contacts on an iPhone? The iPhone version has the clever, and helpful "lists" facility and is just all-round more user friendly

:)

Computer Dinosaur, Dec 7, 2022
  2. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Dec 7, 2022
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Need help sync contacts OL365 to Iphone/Ipad

2FA (2-step authentication) has nothing to do with it... How to sync your contacts between your iPhone and Microsoft Outlook

For me, I sync Contacts and Calanders between PC (Office 365 desktop app) and my Android device (Samsung Galaxy Note 20) with the Outlook 365 mobile app using Companion Link (PC/paid) and Deja office (Android device/free) - CompanionLink. The thing with CompanionLink is it forgoes the need to have to use an Exchange Server for synchronization.

sygnus21, Dec 7, 2022
  4. Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone

Contact names in contact list

I have a list of contacts in my outlook.live account that are listed in numerical order by office number, e.g. “101 Larry” “Smith” is the first and last name for Larry Smith in office 101. This method has always resulted in a perfectly numerically ordered contact list, until recently. Now, when I add Larry to my contact list, Outlook only shows Larry’s email address, no name, no office number.

Any help / suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. I’ve tried using customer support before, not looking forward to that ordeal again.

LansoirThemos, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone

1. Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone - Similar Threads - Contacts desktop versus

2. Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone: Can anything be done to bring the desktop version of Contacts to the same level of sophistication as Contacts on an iPhone? The iPhone version has the clever, and helpful "lists" facility and is just all-round more user friendly...
  3. copy contacts from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy contacts from iphone to pc: What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-contacts-from-iphone-to-pc/e0c1ddb3-0b29-4822-b99e-d1e6eb333133
  4. copy contacts from iphone to pc

copy contacts from iphone to pc: What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-contacts-from-iphone-to-pc/e0c1ddb3-0b29-4822-b99e-d1e6eb333133
  5. Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone: I have a laptop with my gmail account where I have some group labels that I would use very frequently. My gmails show up under mail on my ipad and iphone but when I write an email off of my iphone or ipad, the labels will never show up. How can I get them to show?...
  6. desktop contacts

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop contacts: I am trying to add names to Contacts on my Desktop. I am not using "People" or Outlook. I have 4 names entered but can't remember how I did it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-contacts/b538cce6-4ef2-4dbf-b20a-ba336be9a942
  7. Personal contacts and business contact

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personal contacts and business contact: I have contacts in outlook some are personal and some are business. Is there away to separate them in outlook 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personal-contacts-and-business-contact/11d0e8fb-71f8-4b22-afbb-6152d26bf175
  8. Activesync and contacts on iPhone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activesync and contacts on iPhone: Trying to figure out an issue where a user enters a contact on their iPhone and it never syncs to their contact list on Exchange/Outlook. If they put a contact in their contacts list in Outlook it syncs to the iPhone just fine. If it is put on their iPhone it doesn't sync...
  9. Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contact transfer from Windows phone to iphone: Need to transfer contacts from Windows phone to iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/contact-transfer-from-windows-phone-to-iphone/c9fa3a60-1ca7-43f2-9e31-0bee66412a2d
  10. One contacts database for both iPhone and email?

One contacts database for both iPhone and email?: My "contacts" database for email (Thunderbird/Gmail) contains hundreds of email addresses. My iPhone contacts list is something that has been constructed over the years by using the phone, and is different from my email contacts. Roughly 75% of the individuals are the same,...