Windows 10: Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone

Discus and support Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a laptop with my gmail account where I have some group labels that I would use very frequently. My gmails show up under mail on my ipad and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Contactquestion, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone

I have a laptop with my gmail account where I have some group labels that I would use very frequently. My gmails show up under mail on my ipad and iphone but when I write an email off of my iphone or ipad, the labels will never show up. How can I get them to show?

:)

Contactquestion, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Tess+ Win User

Stop laptop syncing photos to ipad and iphone

How do I stop my windows laptop from syncing my photos to my ipad and iphone. I only wish to keep my photos on the laptop but the laptop automatically syncs to my ipad and iphone. Since then my ipad is out of storage and my iphone keeps crashing.

Tess+, Oct 30, 2020
  3. wally222 Win User
    update iPhone contacts from iPad

I would like my iPhone6s and iPad to have shared contact lists.

wally222, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone

sync. windows calendar with iphone and ipad

Hi Kjeld,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're having issues with syncing Windows calendar with iPhone and iPad. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync it?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on on how to sync across all your devices
    properly.

If the issue still persists, you may try performing the instruction shared by
    Wungraileng Vashi
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot sync
    problems with iPhone/iPad.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone

1. Contacts from laptop to iPad or iphone - Similar Threads - Contacts laptop iPad

2. Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contacts for desktop versus Contacts on an iPhone: Can anything be done to bring the desktop version of Contacts to the same level of sophistication as Contacts on an iPhone? The iPhone version has the clever, and helpful "lists" facility and is just all-round more user friendly...
  3. copy contacts from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    copy contacts from iphone to pc: What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-contacts-from-iphone-to-pc/e0c1ddb3-0b29-4822-b99e-d1e6eb333133
  4. copy contacts from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    copy contacts from iphone to pc: What is the best method to transfer files from an iPhone 8 plus to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-contacts-from-iphone-to-pc/e0c1ddb3-0b29-4822-b99e-d1e6eb333133
  5. Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop: Im having a problem trying to get my laptop to sync with my os devices. The calendars, emails and photos dont sync across all three devices. Have tried all methods shown and nothing seems to work fully. At the moment the email and calendar accounts, hotmail, sky and iCloud...
  6. Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Syncing ipad, iphone and windows 10 laptop: Im having a problem trying to get my laptop to sync with my os devices. The calendars, emails and photos dont sync across all three devices. Have tried all methods shown and nothing seems to work fully. At the moment the email and calendar accounts, hotmail, sky and iCloud...
  7. iPad and iPhone folders move

in Windows 10 Support
    iPad and iPhone folders move: Wonder if there is a way to move Ipad/Iphone folders to another location? [img] Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (2004, 19041.508) Version: 10.0.1904 Thanks 165745
  8. Stop laptop syncing photos to ipad and iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop laptop syncing photos to ipad and iphone: How do I stop my windows laptop from syncing my photos to my ipad and iphone. I only wish to keep my photos on the laptop but the laptop automatically syncs to my ipad and iphone. Since then my ipad is out of storage and my iphone keeps crashing....
  9. Activesync and contacts on iPhone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activesync and contacts on iPhone: Trying to figure out an issue where a user enters a contact on their iPhone and it never syncs to their contact list on Exchange/Outlook. If they put a contact in their contacts list in Outlook it syncs to the iPhone just fine. If it is put on their iPhone it doesn't sync...
  10. Iphone & Ipad driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Iphone & Ipad driver: When I try to sync my iphone and ipad with itunes, I get a message that I do not have correct driver. How do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/iphone-ipad-driver/5055f539-edc4-4a91-bdc5-72f3f442f838