Windows 10: contacts from my windows 7 account

Discus and support contacts from my windows 7 account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the list of contacts from my windows 7 acct. moved to my new Windows 10 account??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NormaCedarstrom, Feb 14, 2020.

1. contacts from my windows 7 account

How do I get the list of contacts from my windows 7 acct. moved to my new Windows 10 account??

:)

NormaCedarstrom, Feb 14, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 14, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Feb 14, 2020
  4. contacts from my windows 7 account

Configuring additional Contacts accounts in Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 Pro

In Outlook 2010 on Windows 7 Pro, I can add a Contacts Folder?/Address Book? by undertaking the following steps:

1. Go to Start->Control Panel->Mail(32-bit)
    2. Select 'Show Profiles...' and double-click the correct profile for my system
    3. Select 'E-mail Accounts...'
    4. Under the 'E-mail' tab, select 'New...'
    5. Make sure that 'E-mail Account' is selected and hit 'Next >'
    6. Fill in the name, email address, and password for the given account and hit 'Next >'.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to configure the same profile in Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 Pro.

Any thoughts?

Strawberry, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

contacts from my windows 7 account

1. contacts from my windows 7 account - Similar Threads - contacts account

2. Is there a way for me to directly get in contact with someone about an account I am trying...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way for me to directly get in contact with someone about an account I am trying...: I feel like the support options are basically running me in circles. I've went through the basic steps for recovery for my account but I cant exactly remember the Information I put on my account when I was a kid. I have all the necessary credentials to prove I am the owner of...
  3. Is there a way for me to directly get in contact with someone about an account I am trying...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way for me to directly get in contact with someone about an account I am trying...: I feel like the support options are basically running me in circles. I've went through the basic steps for recovery for my account but I cant exactly remember the Information I put on my account when I was a kid. I have all the necessary credentials to prove I am the owner of...
  4. I am unable to contact anyone to justify a charge. I want to cancel my Microsoft account

I am unable to contact anyone to justify a charge. I want to cancel my Microsoft account: I have a Microsoft charge on my account and cannot identify what the charge is for. I want to cancel my accounts because I cannot find anyone to help me with the issue....
  5. I am unable to contact anyone to justify a charge. I want to cancel my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to contact anyone to justify a charge. I want to cancel my Microsoft account: I have a Microsoft charge on my account and cannot identify what the charge is for. I want to cancel my accounts because I cannot find anyone to help me with the issue....
  6. I am unable to contact anyone to justify a charge. I want to cancel my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.: I had my ID stolen in May and I have had to change my bank account, my phone number and i also need to delete my email account. I get so much interference from whoever has my information. Applying for loans and just making my life a **** show. Please can you help me get rid...
  8. How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.

How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.: I had my ID stolen in May and I have had to change my bank account, my phone number and i also need to delete my email account. I get so much interference from whoever has my information. Applying for loans and just making my life a **** show. Please can you help me get rid...
  9. How can I contact Microsoft? I have new phone number and need to delete an email account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I had my account hacked with 3 charges that was not me. how do i contact someone to report this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had my account hacked with 3 charges that was not me. how do i contact someone to report this: I have had 3 charges on my account 11/4 that i did not make. my bank gave me a phone number to contact microsoft and it is no longer in service. I try to "investigate" my charges on here but it wont let me go any further because it says it is a work/school account that i have...