Windows 10: contacts from my windows 7 account

Discus and support contacts from my windows 7 account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the list of contacts from my windows 7 acct. moved to my new Windows 10 account??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NormaCedarstrom, Feb 14, 2020 at 1:27 AM.

1. contacts from my windows 7 account

How do I get the list of contacts from my windows 7 acct. moved to my new Windows 10 account??

:)

NormaCedarstrom, Feb 14, 2020 at 1:27 AM
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

4. contacts from my windows 7 account

Configuring additional Contacts accounts in Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 Pro

In Outlook 2010 on Windows 7 Pro, I can add a Contacts Folder?/Address Book? by undertaking the following steps:

1. Go to Start->Control Panel->Mail(32-bit)
    2. Select 'Show Profiles...' and double-click the correct profile for my system
    3. Select 'E-mail Accounts...'
    4. Under the 'E-mail' tab, select 'New...'
    5. Make sure that 'E-mail Account' is selected and hit 'Next >'
    6. Fill in the name, email address, and password for the given account and hit 'Next >'.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to configure the same profile in Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 Pro.

Any thoughts?

Thema:

contacts from my windows 7 account

1. contacts from my windows 7 account - Similar Threads - contacts account

2. How do I contact Microsoft for help with my Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I contact Microsoft for help with my Microsoft Account?: Recently, my Microsoft Account was hacked by someone in Africa who tried to chard Skype minutes to the credit card in my Microsoft account. As a result, my Microsoft Account is now locked and even though I enter 100% correct information when asked, about my credit card,...
  3. i need to contact aol inc my account is on the blink

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need to contact aol inc my account is on the blink: could you getn me a phone number for aol.com my account needs attention https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-contact-aol-inc-my-account-is-on-the/cd0200ee-96c0-40b3-9fd8-a46ca46c0f7a
  4. Multiple Accounts on Mail sharing contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Accounts on Mail sharing contacts: Hi I've recently added a number of different email accounts so I can manage them better to my Windows 10 Mail App. When I later went to send an email from my personal address, it came up suggesting a contact who should only come up on my work email account. How do I set...
  5. How to ensure Win Mail, Calendar and Contacts will synch when adding a new e-mail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to ensure Win Mail, Calendar and Contacts will synch when adding a new e-mail account: I have a Yahoo e-mail account through BT. I have been accustomed to using the Windows 10 mail client to access it and the associated calendar and contacts. Recently, I had to delete and re-create the account on my PC. I used the set-up process to add the account again IMAP4...
  6. My Microsoft Community Contact Email is Different From Microsoft Account Primary Email

My Microsoft Community Contact Email is Different From Microsoft Account Primary Email: I have a new email address, and I successfully changed it to be primary in my Microsoft Account. However, the contact email for the Community is still my old address. I have yet to find a way to change that one to my new email address. What am I missing? Thanks so much....
  7. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: My Surface Book is running 1903 Windows 10. I logon to my computer with my Microsoft Account. I have a Office 386 Home Premium account and have installed all Office programs. I have 3 accounts on an Exchange Server - Exchange Online (Plan 1) which I have configured in...
  8. sync my contacts in people with my google account

sync my contacts in people with my google account: Hi, I am trying to move my contacts from my microsoft phone to my PC and then to my new android phone. So, in PEOPLE, I've added a new account (google) and them it requires to fix account, which I've done but, now appears an error 0x8007274c. Can you help? Thank you,...
  9. copy outlook settings, accounts, contacts etc from 2010 to 2016/2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    copy outlook settings, accounts, contacts etc from 2010 to 2016/2019: Hi folks Easy way to copy your whole kybosh from Outlook 2010 to Outlook 2016/2019 on another computer. Simply using the export facility just copies the mail items - the reg method copies everything (except passwords which you will have to re-enter). (On the same computer...
  10. Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link

Pop-up telling me to add an account on webpages with a Contact link: [ATTACH] This reoccurring problem happens on some web pages, where an active contact link is displayed. Normally, when you click on such a link, it opens with the contact information you require. But on others, you cannot get past a pop-up window-add an account to mail...