Windows 10: Contacts from People to Outlook address book

Discus and support Contacts from People to Outlook address book in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my Windows 10 People address list into MS Outlook, please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TrevorJordan3, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Contacts from People to Outlook address book

How do I get my Windows 10 People address list into MS Outlook, please?

:)

TrevorJordan3, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Florio Win User

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Alicia J Win User
    How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Contacts from People to Outlook address book

Address Book - Outlook - missing

thanks again Snakeyes...... i had a read thru that article, and did reset my icloud etc..... the following is the error message i get when i try to open my address book in Outlook
    quote... The address list cannot be displayed. The Contacts folder associated with this address list could not be opened; it may have been moved or deleted, or you do not have permissions. for information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Microsoft Office Outlook Help. unquote....
    i have a look at the Help option, but nothing there helps....... *Redface

Peter59885, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Contacts from People to Outlook address book

1. Contacts from People to Outlook address book - Similar Threads - Contacts Outlook address

2. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  3. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  4. Contacts and Address Books

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts and Address Books: Hello,Can someone tell me how I can tell the Windows OS to default to using the Windows Address Book and the Contacts in the Contacts folder? It was working fine until I configured my Office 365 account on Outlook. Now it seems the outlook address book has taken over.My...
  5. importing contacts from outlook address book to my xfinity/comcast address book.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing contacts from outlook address book to my xfinity/comcast address book.: Okay, I am trying to "migrate" my outlook 2016 contacts to xfinity/comcast address book but am having a problem. I open xfinity/comcast and select import contacts and it says migration is in progress but the time elapse wheel keeps going and going and going and nothing...
  6. Outlook 2013 Address book

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook 2013 Address book: I bought a new PC and lost my Outlook 2013 address book in the transfer. I downloaded iphone contacts via a vcard into my contacts. However, when I type a name into the To: box for a new message, Outlook is looking for email addresses, not my contact's name. How do I get it...
  7. Address Book - Outlook - missing

in Browsers and Email
    Address Book - Outlook - missing: my computer was updated early hours this morning, 13 December, but i notice now that my address book in my email Outlook is missing. how do I get it back? .... I presume it must still be there, somewhere!! 33653
  8. Move Outlook 2013 Address Book Contacts to Contacts in WIN 10

in Browsers and Email
    Move Outlook 2013 Address Book Contacts to Contacts in WIN 10: How do I move Outlook 2013 Address Book CONTACTS to Win 10 CONTACTS ?? 22383
  9. Outlook 2010 cannot get Address Book to show Contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 cannot get Address Book to show Contacts: I've followed the MS advice shown at:- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...ook-in-outlook I still can't get my contacts to show in the Address Book. All worked fine until I had to do a complete system recovery! All advice gratefully received. 103874
  10. Outlook People Not in Contacts Folder

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook People Not in Contacts Folder: I exported Windows Live Contacts from Windows 7 computer and imported them into Outlook 2016 on Windows 10. The contacts appear in Outlook People and in Address Book. The Contacts folder in C: >Users>Username>Contacts is empty. I am the only user. Should the contacts...