Windows 10: Contacts in Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Outlook.com

Discus and support Contacts in Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Outlook.com in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've made some changes and addition to my contacts using the Mail app in Windows 10. I see they are not syncing with Outlook.com nor with my Android.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Captain_Eric1, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Contacts in Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Outlook.com

I've made some changes and addition to my contacts using the Mail app in Windows 10. I see they are not syncing with Outlook.com nor with my Android. How do I fix that?

:)

Captain_Eric1, Dec 13, 2019
  2. ericnixmd Win User

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

ericnixmd, Dec 13, 2019
  3. ericnixmd Win User

I have to use Outlook. *Sad

ericnixmd, Dec 13, 2019
  4. ericnixmd Win User

Contacts in Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Outlook.com

Am I missing something? I don't see an option to just sync contacts. *Sad

Contacts in Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Outlook.com [​IMG]

ericnixmd, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Contacts in Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Outlook.com

1. Contacts in Windows 10 Mail not syncing with Outlook.com - Similar Threads - Contacts Mail syncing

2. YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...: YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@groups. outlook. com In contacts app for windows 10 and it wont go away.I tried deleting it and it just keeps coming back. I saw a similar post here: "Your family Group" has appeared in Outlook.com and I - Microsoft Community but...
  3. YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@group s. outlook. com In contacts app for...: YourFamily_000000000000000000023000085c134e5@groups. outlook. com In contacts app for windows 10 and it wont go away.I tried deleting it and it just keeps coming back. I saw a similar post here: "Your family Group" has appeared in Outlook.com and I - Microsoft Community but...
  4. Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Mail contacts into Outlook: Export contacts from Yahoo gives CSV no options. Import in Outlook fails. Tried re-save from excel.Really wanted "mailto:" to send to Yahoo Mail which IMAP lets me do, but need Contacts also.Is there a mail client that will access Yahoo contact list?...
  5. Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook: I have recently installed Office365 for my mum on her computer. She previously used the Mail app and I have installed Outlook. However, she is complaining that her contacts are not there. I have downloaded the official contacts from her email system but there are some...
  6. Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows: What Windows Features, Processes and/or Services are used by iTunes for Windows to sync contacts and calendars through USB port/Lightning cable to Outlook 2010 contacts and calendars?...
  7. Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com

Windows 10 Mail app and Outlook .com: I'm having a problem with Mail and Outlook. When I go to view my e-mail messages using the Mail app viewer all of the body content of the message is in some sort of plain text or computer language. There are no pictures of graphics in the message just this plain text...
  8. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...
  9. Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Sync to Outlook: To Sync your email to Outlook after doing some email maintenance, hit the refresh button. I have attached a view of the button for reference. Note if you also are looking to manage your folders from Windows Mail, I have found that I need to do that from within Outlook. Unless...
  10. How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?: Win 10 picked up most of my Contacts from 8.1 but not all of them, and shows none of the contents of any of the Folders, showing the message 'not synced yet'. Attempts to sync Contacts gets the error msg ' 0x80070032' and refers to a Windows phone site for explanation. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 mail not linking to contacts