Windows 10: contacts

Discus and support contacts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Where is my contact list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contacts/9321412f-db7b-47e9-80d4-c1de04c9ef73 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yduJ39, Dec 22, 2018.

1. yduJ39 Win User

contacts

Where is my contact list?

:)

yduJ39, Dec 22, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 22, 2018
  3. thesaint2 Win User
    new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Dec 22, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

contacts

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

contacts

1. contacts - Similar Threads - contacts

2. How to make contact with particular Community expert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make contact with particular Community expert: How to make contact with particular Community expert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-contact-with-particular-community/0c6c69aa-b8a2-4b8e-91b9-2e9d494cb382
  3. How to make contact with particular Community expert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make contact with particular Community expert: How to make contact with particular Community expert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-contact-with-particular-community/0c6c69aa-b8a2-4b8e-91b9-2e9d494cb382
  4. How to make contact with particular Community expert

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to change incorrect classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender? How to contact...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change incorrect classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender? How to contact...: We are writing to bring to your attention a matter regarding the classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender. We have noticed that PaladinVPN has been classified in a manner that we believe to be incorrect.The details of this classification can be found in the post on...
  6. How to change incorrect classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender? How to contact...

How to change incorrect classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender? How to contact...: We are writing to bring to your attention a matter regarding the classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender. We have noticed that PaladinVPN has been classified in a manner that we believe to be incorrect.The details of this classification can be found in the post on...
  7. Cannot find contacts in Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find contacts in Outlook: I have upgraded from Windows mail to outlook. My contacts have not transferred & i now cannot access mail. so am unable to create a contacts csv file.What do I do?...
  8. Cannot find contacts in Outlook

Cannot find contacts in Outlook: I have upgraded from Windows mail to outlook. My contacts have not transferred & i now cannot access mail. so am unable to create a contacts csv file.What do I do?...
  9. PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS: Hi , Connected my iPhone 14 latest version to phone link app.All permissions granted in Bluetooth, settings in phone app "sync contacts" "all contacts."Yet see below in Phone Link app Features , I only have access to messages and calls????NO contacts list???would be great to...
  10. PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS

PHONE LINK APP WINDOWS 11 - NO ACCESS TO CONTACTS: Hi , Connected my iPhone 14 latest version to phone link app.All permissions granted in Bluetooth, settings in phone app "sync contacts" "all contacts."Yet see below in Phone Link app Features , I only have access to messages and calls????NO contacts list???would be great to...