Windows 10: content gets transparent and unable to comprehend

Discus and support content gets transparent and unable to comprehend in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, This is a weird thing happening when I open White background and over it try to open a dropdown which is white, the dropdown gets transparent..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nooter, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Nooter Win User

content gets transparent and unable to comprehend

Hi,

This is a weird thing happening when I open White background and over it try to open a dropdown which is white, the dropdown gets transparent.. This is happening in vlc where i am unable to see the setting when the video is White..

Also i cant see youtube controls properly when the video is white..

I am uploading photos taken from mobile as when i take a screenshot, it takes the snapshot with out this issue..

I have attached images for reference..! content gets transparent and unable to comprehend 4cfd6a75-defb-4f75-a095-828cb4766e4f?upload=true.jpg content gets transparent and unable to comprehend b359b9bc-4e61-4310-ba21-46eb5af28bf5?upload=true.jpg

:)

Nooter, Apr 8, 2021

2. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Unable to "get media content" from text messages.

My Nokia 920 on ATT was showing this exact error "getting media content" for a long time... finally spent a chunk of time attempting all suggestions above...

FIXED:

1. Created New MMS APN (steps here: Setup Guide for AT&T APN Settings Windows Phone & MMS Settings )
      • still didn't work
    2. Deleted MMS APN
    3. Group messages started working!! No more "getting media content", it just shows up.
    Note: Didn't help

- WiFi on/off

- Back up text on/off

- Group text on/off

- Data on/off

Ono RunAway, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Suhidu Win User

Photoshop: Creating Transparent Images

• PNG supports Alpha Transparency, that is that the image can have different levels of alpha (or opacity) throughout.
    • GIF supports transparency too, but any part of the image can only be either transparent or opaque. There is no gradual shift, no "Alpha" level to adjust. (And transparency eats into 1/256 of your available colors.)
    • JPEG supports neither form of transparency.
    Internet Explorer did not support transparency in PNGs until IE7, I believe that it would show black instead of the page behind the PNG image. It did, however, support PNGs. (Which are still a great way to achieve a non-lossy, high-color image. (even without transparency))

Suhidu, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. content gets transparent and unable to comprehend - Similar Threads - content gets transparent

2. Unable to Search File Contents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Search File Contents: Hello,On my Windows 10 PC, I indexed a folder on my hard drive and changed the Search settings to search for the file contents. But when I do a test I am unable to search for words in text files. Screenshots attached. Please advise. Thank you in advance....
  3. Unable to Search File Contents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Search File Contents: Hello,On my Windows 10 PC, I indexed a folder on my hard drive and changed the Search settings to search for the file contents. But when I do a test I am unable to search for words in text files. Screenshots attached. Please advise. Thank you in advance....
  4. Unable to Search File Contents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to see the content of the control Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see the content of the control Panel: I am unable to see the details of the apps installed. Recently I had uninstalled an older version of Blender, to try out the new one, but after uninstalling the older version, I came up with this problem.Please help me with this thing...
  6. UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNABLE TO PLAY MEDIA CONTENT SOFTWARE: HiI am using MacBook Air and I have installed windows 10 in it using BootcampI am using a software called Ott player in it but I encountered an error "Media player cannot run in virtual machine/virtual mode"This software is running on another system perfectly but not in...
  7. PERMANENTLY DISABLE TASKBAR? DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS QUESTION?

in Windows 10 Customization
    PERMANENTLY DISABLE TASKBAR? DO YOU COMPREHEND THIS QUESTION?: Thank you to anyone who is actually able to read, comprehend, and reply with a direct answer. I am tired of MS 'helpers' who really do not have an understanding of what they are replying to. Apparently reading comprehension escapes many. Rehashed answers of information that...
  8. Unable to see email content or attachments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see email content or attachments: Unable to see email content or attachments using the default windows 10 mail app using my recently purchased windows surface book 3. The account is gmail. For the same email - i can see the respective content and attachments - when viewed through mobile phone....
  9. Unable to open contents in Mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open contents in Mail.: I am unable to read the contents of my email because windows will not download it when click on the connection" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-contents-in-mail/140bd792-47a5-4782-b3b1-eca1e4c7d8e3
  10. Unable to view webpage contents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to view webpage contents: I am unable to view the following web-page. https://vdocuments.site/diplomatic-asylum-and-the-assange-case.html https://vdocuments.site/diplomatic-asylum-theory-practice-and-the-case-of-julian-assange.html Additionally, all subsequent associated pages are prevented...