Windows 10: Content going off of monitor / screen zoomed in

Discus and support Content going off of monitor / screen zoomed in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yesterday my computer updated to the newest edition of Windows 10. It messed up my computer. Yesterday, my computer was fine. I woke up this morning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jack1141, Nov 26, 2019.

1. jack1141 Win User

Content going off of monitor / screen zoomed in

Yesterday my computer updated to the newest edition of Windows 10. It messed up my computer. Yesterday, my computer was fine. I woke up this morning and my computer was updated and broken. I didn't press anything, it just did this on its own.

So here's what happened:

My computer's content has gone off screen, or it's zoomed in. I tried the magnifier thing. Didn't work.

What I'm doing to write this is that I changed the screen resolution so that everything could fit onto the screen. It's making my eyes hurt. I'm having to use 1600x1200 right now. Can anyone help me?

:)

jack1141, Nov 26, 2019

2. Screen is shifted and zoomed

Hello,
    I have fresh installed Windows 10 on "new" PC and when I connected my old 1920x1080 monitor to it everything was going fine and then after few minutes screen shifted and zoomed to the right. I never had similar issues with this monitor.

In Screen setting in Windows Resolution is set to 1920x1080 like it should be, but when I open info tab in the monitor menu it shows 1680x1050 (as shown in the picture below).

The image is captured via phone because print screen can't capture the menu that is opened via the monitor.
    Content going off of monitor / screen zoomed in [​IMG]

AidanHunter, Nov 26, 2019
  3. hballam Win User
    Pinch screen zoom

Thanks for your reply but there is no pinch zoom option for my windows 10 surface pro 5th edition, or at least going through your steps I can't find it. Any other suggestions would be great.

Helen

hballam, Nov 26, 2019
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Content going off of monitor / screen zoomed in - Similar Threads - Content going off

2. Second monitor display cuts off content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor display cuts off content: I use an existing TV for my second monitor for my laptops. I use flat-screen TVs primarily 2 TVs: 32" and a 55" of various ages. Works great via the HTML1 port except...When transferring, say Word, to the second display from monitor #1 the Window icon in the lower left is...
  3. Second monitor display cuts off content

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second monitor display cuts off content: I use an existing TV for my second monitor for my laptops. I use flat-screen TVs primarily 2 TVs: 32" and a 55" of various ages. Works great via the HTML1 port except...When transferring, say Word, to the second display from monitor #1 the Window icon in the lower left is...
  4. Second monitor display cuts off content

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Monitor zoomed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor zoomed in: Hello everyoneI recently started using a small tv as a screen for my laptop, everything great, good resolution, but it looks zoomed in;It only looks zoomed in on the tv, and not on the laptop's screen; this happens with other tvs as well.SPECS-windows 11 home on laptop-HDMI...
  6. Monitor zoomed in

Monitor zoomed in: Hello everyoneI recently started using a small tv as a screen for my laptop, everything great, good resolution, but it looks zoomed in;It only looks zoomed in on the tv, and not on the laptop's screen; this happens with other tvs as well.SPECS-windows 11 home on laptop-HDMI...
  7. screen not going off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen not going off: just downloaded win 11. Normally if i dont use laptop for a few minutes , it goes off and i have to sign in again.I put 3 minutes for screen and sleep both plugged and unplugged. Also put 3 minutes for screen Saver plus ticked log on box on resumption. It is just not going...
  8. screen not going off

screen not going off: just downloaded win 11. Normally if i dont use laptop for a few minutes , it goes off and i have to sign in again.I put 3 minutes for screen and sleep both plugged and unplugged. Also put 3 minutes for screen Saver plus ticked log on box on resumption. It is just not going...
  9. Multiple Monitors, special popup that are not tasks go off screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Monitors, special popup that are not tasks go off screen: I am working with Windows 10, multiple screens and using a program with special popups which do not appear in the toolbar pausing the mouse over the icon, clicking Alt+tab or in Task view I only see the main application opened. These are settings/functionalities popups, so...
  10. Screen going black during zoom screensharing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen going black during zoom screensharing: Hey, I need HELP!! I bought a brand new Surface 3 Laptop 3 months ago. Since then, I have had trouble with screen sharing on zoom and my screen going black. 50% of the time that I share my screen, my screen will go black and I cannot see or do anything....however, the...