Windows 10: Content indexed fast by submitting up to 10,000 URLs per day to Bing

Discus and support Content indexed fast by submitting up to 10,000 URLs per day to Bing in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are excited to announce a significant increase in the number of URLs webmasters can submit to Bing to get their content crawled and indexed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Content indexed fast by submitting up to 10,000 URLs per day to Bing

Source: https://blogs.bing.com/webmaster/jan...er-day-to-Bing

:)

Brink, Jan 31, 2019

2. Search Content of MHT files

Hi David,

Most probably, this is a problem with the search and indexing of your Windows 10 computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to clarify the following:

• Are you trying to search the content of MHT files using Cortana?
    • Have you tried searching it using the File Explorer?
    • Are you using a third-party app to search for the content of MHT files?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for search and indexing. To run the Search and Indexing troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems.
    • Select Search and Indexing and click Run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Excel 2016 and O365 Excel file contents do not index when saving to a network drive

Hello Jon Hof,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you in Rebuilding Windows 10 Indexing Options by following the steps mentioned below:

• Open Indexing Options from
      Control panel.
    • Click on Modify and put a check mark on the required network drive and press
      OK.
    • Click on Advanced, select
      File types and select Index Properties and File contents. Click on
      OK.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes or No'.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Content indexed fast by submitting up to 10,000 URLs per day to Bing

How to submit a podcast to the store?

I recently submitted a podcast by emailing podcast at microsoft dot com, and this is what I got back which I thought was helpful information as I have 8.1:

Your podcast has been added to the Windows Phone 7, 8 and Zune catalogs and should be live within 24 hours. Please see below for Windows Phone 8.1 information.

Please note: Podcasts on Windows Phone 8.1 are exclusively available via a dedicated Podcast app, rather than the Marketplace as in
    previous versions.

Finding your Podcast on Windows Phone 8.1 Devices

Windows Phone 8.1 finds new podcasts on the web. Users can take advantage of Bing webmaster tools described below, or simply wait for Bing to index. These steps are not required, but
    can offer a richer experience.

Windows Phone 8.1 uses a Bing enabled web search mechanism to locate podcasts. To improve the search results of your podcast, please add "podcast" to your keywords tag within the
    podcast RSS feed. Podcasts can also be located by entering the RSS feed directly in the search window.

You can tell Bing about your show by using Bing Webmaster Tools. In return, Bing Webmaster Tools tells you about
    how you are performing in Bing and Bing-powered search (Including Yahoo!), and keeps you up to date about issues we see on your site.

To inform us about Sitemaps or RSS feeds, including those containing podcasts, use the following procedure:

• 1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up with Bing Webmaster Tools
    • 2. Add the Site that hosts the Podcast RSS/feed and verify ownership of the site
    • 3. Use the Submit Sitemap tool and submit the full URL of the RSS feed containing the links to your podcasts.
    Within a few hours you will see whether Bing successfully downloaded your Sitemap or feed so that it can be indexed.

Regards,

Whitney

blondechick80, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Content indexed fast by submitting up to 10,000 URLs per day to Bing

1. Content indexed fast by submitting up to 10,000 URLs per day to Bing - Similar Threads - Content indexed fast

2. How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store: I would like to list my own apps on the Microsoft Store.If I am submitting an app to the Microsoft Store, I need to create a direct link tohttps://www.contoso.com/contosoapp/downloads/1.1/setup.exeIt appears that the URL must contain both the version information and the...
  3. How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create a URL to submit the app to the Microsoft Store: I would like to list my own apps on the Microsoft Store.If I am submitting an app to the Microsoft Store, I need to create a direct link tohttps://www.contoso.com/contosoapp/downloads/1.1/setup.exeIt appears that the URL must contain both the version information and the...
  4. F1 key opens a faulty Bing URL.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F1 key opens a faulty Bing URL.: Hi there, the issue I have is a funny one. So MS says that the F1 shortcut to open Bing Help Webpage is by design. So can someone explain why pressing F1 takes me to the following URL:www.bing.chom instead of the following link:how to get help in windows - BingDIFFERENCE:So I...
  5. F1 key opens a faulty Bing URL.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    F1 key opens a faulty Bing URL.: Hi there, the issue I have is a funny one. So MS says that the F1 shortcut to open Bing Help Webpage is by design. So can someone explain why pressing F1 takes me to the following URL:www.bing.chom instead of the following link:how to get help in windows - BingDIFFERENCE:So I...
  6. Search Index Not Consistently Indexing Contents

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Index Not Consistently Indexing Contents: Hello, I think I have hit the limit of my knowledge with an issue I'm hitting and figured I would share in case anyone has any insights! I'm currently running Windows 10.0.19042 on this machine. I am using the Windows Search Index in a powershell script in order to help with...
  7. BSOD per day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD per day: 070321-8953-01.dmp - Google Drive i try to use v2 log collector,however,there is a error message in cmd : Get-MpPreference : The term 'Get-MpPreference' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or...
  8. Bing picture of the day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bing picture of the day: How can I get the details on the picture of the day? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-picture-of-the-day/95166f29-20b6-4372-9c8b-0bbcb59d4827
  9. How to index in bing?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to index in bing?: My window is saying "activate windows". How can I activate it? Please guide me. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-index-in-bing/27376bdf-76f6-4bc5-87c0-db23e0f968b4
  10. Bing does not recognize website url and places it in Search Index

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing does not recognize website url and places it in Search Index: <Removed Profanity> you must be kidding that anyone would use bing, it is absolutely the worst, I would use yahoo before bing, and here is why: How come when I put in a full URL Bing returns the site with the URL 4th, really fourth, why not first? I am sure because the other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. submit site to bingsuccessfully

2. bing submitting 10 000 urls