Windows 10: CONTENT MANAGER DE MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR NO DESCARGA

Discus and support CONTENT MANAGER DE MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR NO DESCARGA in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; BUEN DÍA A TODOS. LLEVO DESDE EL DÍA DEL LANZAMIENTO, INTENTANDO UTILIZAR LA APLICACIÓN, TRAS INSTALARLA, EL ADMINISTRADOR DE DISPOSITIVO ME PIDE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VladimirHernandez2, Sep 6, 2020.

1. CONTENT MANAGER DE MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR NO DESCARGA

BUEN DÍA A TODOS.

LLEVO DESDE EL DÍA DEL LANZAMIENTO, INTENTANDO UTILIZAR LA APLICACIÓN, TRAS INSTALARLA, EL ADMINISTRADOR DE DISPOSITIVO ME PIDE INSTALAR POCO MAS DE 90 GB DE CONTENIDO, SIN EMBARGO HE REALIZADO EL PROCESO TRES VECES Y TRAS DESCARGAR PARTE DEL CONTENIDO, EL GESTOR SE QUEDA TRABADO, INTENTA DESCARGAR UN PAQUETE PERO AL LLEGAR ENTRE EL 3% Y 4% SE REINICIA LA DESCARGA DE ESE MISMO PAQUETE Y DE AHÍ NO PASA, LO HACE UNA Y OTRA VEZ.

HE REINSTALADO LA APP COMPLETA TRES VECES

HE CREADO UNA CARPETA DIFERENTE A LA DEFAULT PARA DESCARGA DE CONTENIDO

HE APLICADO LAS RECOMENDACIONES DE REINICIAR LA TIENDA

Y APLICADO LOS COMANDOS DE CMD Y POWER SHELL PARA ESTABLECER LA CONEXIÓN COMO NORMAL LOS QUE RECOMIENDAN EN EL ÁREA DE SOLUCIÓN A PROBLEMAS DE INSTALACIÓN

¿HAY ALGUNA MANERA DE DESCARGAR DICHO CONTENIDO DE MANERA EXTERNA Y PEGARLO EN LA CARPETA DONDE SE INSTALARÁ?, ESO DEFINITIVAMENTE AYUDARÍA MUCHO. O ¿EXISTE ALGUNA OTRA SOLUCIÓN QUE ME PUEDAN SUGERIR?.

CONTENT MANAGER DE MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR NO DESCARGA 0701b4e1-c19e-48b5-bfd3-e45f021d85c6?upload=true.jpg

:)

VladimirHernandez2, Sep 6, 2020

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Flight simulator

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Which version of Flight simulator are you currently using?

I suggest you to contact
    Flight simulator
    support, they will be able to assist you better.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Louie_101 Win User

CONTENT MANAGER DE MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR NO DESCARGA

Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi JavierMateo

I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I hope I can help you on your concern.

Could you please perform the store clear cache, download and re-install the flight simulator. and verify if it will function this time without crashing

Steps:

1 Close the Microsoft Store app if currently open.

2 Press the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog.

3 Type WSReset.exe into Run, and click/tap on OK.

4. Uninstall the Microsoft Flight Simulator

5. Open Microsoft Store app. download Microsoft Flight Simulator

6. install the Microsoft Flight Simulator

7. run as admin the Flight Simulator

Sincerely

Louie

Louie_101, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

CONTENT MANAGER DE MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR NO DESCARGA

1. CONTENT MANAGER DE MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR NO DESCARGA - Similar Threads - CONTENT MANAGER MICROSOFT

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium De Luxe Edition: Last January 11, 2021, I bought a 10-disc pack of the FLIGHT SIMULATOR PREMIUM DE LUXE EDITION from an authorized dealer on eBay and paid a total of $214.61 for it including shipping to my freight forwarder in Gardena, CA as I am in the Philippines. They consolidate the...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Manager

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Installation Manager: With the last updates and with addons, I continue to have an issue with the updates 'looping' and restarting on just about every file it tries to download. I am now unable to download the latest update because of the same issue. It will start updating a file, get to a...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 : no Content Manager after reinstall, 'press any key'...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 : no Content Manager after reinstall, 'press any key'...: Bought the game on Steam, installed it overnight played it, loved it, but very slow loading screens as installed on HDD. Bought new SSD, tried to move install folder through Steam, didn't work, wouldn't start. Uninstalled, reinstalled, first install OK, get to 'press any...
  5. erreur lors de l'installation de microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    erreur lors de l'installation de microsoft flight simulator 2020: erreur lors de l'installation de microsoft flight simulator Bonjour, j'ai un problème lors de l'installation du CD #10, il m'affiche "Erreur de transfert de fonctionnalité", que dois-je faire ? L'installation semble terminée, mais le fichier MENU_EARTH.DPC ne se termine...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787: I bought Flight Sim on Steam, downloaded and when I try to play the game, it takes me to the initial Content Manager Update screen, I click update, and then it flickers between "Please wait..." and "asobo-aircraft-b787-10-0.1.35.fspackage", never making any actual download...
  7. Flight Simulator completely stuck in Content Manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator completely stuck in Content Manager: I'll be as specific as possible here: I just bought a brand new Alienware Aurora R11 primarily to run the Flight Simulator. I have it installed on my MSI Raider laptop but I wanted it to run 4K from my TV without heat throttling. It is now stuck on the Content Manager at the...
  8. Flight Simulator 2020 Content-Manager won't show

Flight Simulator 2020 Content-Manager won't show: I bought MSFS 2020 Premium. I can install the 1 GB on my SSD. I have a new powerful desktop system, latest windows 2004, updated everything. I get to to screen where it tells me to hit any key. [ATTACH] After pressing a key, I get this: [ATTACH] I installed FS on...
  9. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE

MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE: i install the game from a DVD and i redeem the activation code of premium deluxe version of the DVD. but The game installed its the standard version.I payed 120 euros i bought the deluxe version and all the content is missing. I have try everything i found here...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Content Manager stuck in download of asobo-aircraft-b787: The installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 has got to be the worst ever! Did anyone at Microsoft actually put some thought or test this out before release!?? Its just completely flaky! Crashes, freezes, gets stuck in unending downloads that keep resetting back to...