Windows 10: Contents of my OneDrive appear different when viewed from different pc's.

Discus and support Contents of my OneDrive appear different when viewed from different pc's. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; From my desktop PC, I can see on my OneDrive a Documents folder and a Personal Vault. From the laptop, I can see those same two folders plus several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tonyzam42, Apr 20, 2021.

1. tonyzam42 Win User

Contents of my OneDrive appear different when viewed from different pc's.

From my desktop PC, I can see on my OneDrive a Documents folder and a Personal Vault. From the laptop, I can see those same two folders plus several other folders and files. Why do I not see on my OneDrive the same contents?

:)

tonyzam42, Apr 20, 2021

2. File Explorer Content and Details time difference

I have transferred some videos from my dash cam to my PC recently. I usually work with View>Details in File Explorer. I was surprised to find that, although the Date modified details matched the video upon pasting (which are correct), one hour has been added when I return to the list. View>Content retains the correct time, however. I have never been aware of this, previously. Indeed, I see that .jpg files of images taken on my walk today retain their correct times in View>Details. I wonder what might be the cause?
    I daresay this could be something related to BritishSummertime and is addressed more appropriately to DashCamTalk.

- - - Updated - - -

There appear to be thirteen options for Date... as column headings in File Explorer. The difference between Details and Content in my case was that Details had "Date" and Content had "Date modified". Changing the column heading in Details to "Date modified" rectified the situation.
    My mission now is to identify the differences in the thirteen options!

Bob Hawkins, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Lumia 950 showing complete contents of OneDrive

Deleting the files from the OneDrive app will delete them from the OneDrive servers as well.

The said app works differently form a PC wherein you can choose the folders that you want to sync. Using the said app for Windows Mobile will always display all the contents of your account.

You can help Windows Mobile better by submitting a suggestion or feature request about the Windows and Apps.

Follow the steps below to submit a feature request about the mentioned app:

• Launch OneDrive.
    • Tap the Ellipsis [ . . . ] button on the lower right part of the screen.
    • Tap Give feedback.
    • Under the What would you like to send? drop down menu, select
      Suggest an idea.
    • Type in your suggestion in the Include a message text box.
    • Once you're done with the message, tap on the Check
      mark
      located at the bottom right of the screen.
    Thank you.

Joe Men, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Contents of my OneDrive appear different when viewed from different pc's.

Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content

Hi Skypper G. Thanks for the quick response. I do not find the same content at onedrive.live.com . When I log in from one pc I find 1.45GB of content and logging in with the second PC I find .98GB of content.

I have checked to see that all files on both pc's are available for sync. Onedrive is not syncing the content of the two pc's but I cannot see why.

Regards, Kim

Kim FFloyd, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Contents of my OneDrive appear different when viewed from different pc's.

1. Contents of my OneDrive appear different when viewed from different pc's. - Similar Threads - Contents OneDrive appear

2. Why is my ethernet different with different pc's?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my ethernet different with different pc's?: I'm using a Lan cable and so is my brother. He he is in a different room and gets about 40mbps download on Steam and other platforms. I get around 5mbps on every platform. I tried bringing his cable to my pc, but the result is the same. I have removed all the limitations in...
  3. Why is my ethernet different with different pc's?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my ethernet different with different pc's?: I'm using a Lan cable and so is my brother. He he is in a different room and gets about 40mbps download on Steam and other platforms. I get around 5mbps on every platform. I tried bringing his cable to my pc, but the result is the same. I have removed all the limitations in...
  4. OneDrive on PC different to OneDrive on web

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive on PC different to OneDrive on web: On my PC in the 'Quick Access' I have a OnDrive icon and if I click on that it shows copies of all my files and folders that I sync.If I sign in on the Web, I can see my computer lister under my devices, but when I check the folders in OneDrive they are not in sync, so I'm...
  5. Different folders set with different views in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different folders set with different views in Windows 10?: Is it possible, for example, to have "Folder 1" be in "Details" view. While "Folder 2" be in "Large Icons" view? When I open Folder 1, I would like it to always show in "Details" view. And when I open Folder 2, I want it to always show in "Large Icons" view. I tried setting...
  6. The content of my "Downloads" folder under "This PC" is different from that under "Users".

The content of my "Downloads" folder under "This PC" is different from that under "Users".: When I download some documents, I can only see them when opening the "Downloads" folder from "This PC > Windows C: > Users > William my username > Downloads", but couldn't see them if just click the shortcut on my desktop, which is opened from "This PC > Downloads". As you...
  7. Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content

Onedrive one account two pc's different onedrive content: I expected that with one Onedrive account I would find the same Onedrive content when accessed from any device. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-one-account-two-pcs-different-onedrive/0faf8e2d-9752-44a0-89d0-77838bcacd21"
  8. Different names when sending from different accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different names when sending from different accounts: I have several mail accounts on the app of (Mail and Calendar) not on the Outlook mail, is on the app of Windows10. The name of the accounts differ as well as the mail address. The problem comes when sending mails, the one who receives them always sees my personal name,...
  9. USB drive displays different file contents on different PCs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB drive displays different file contents on different PCs: Hi I have a weird USD drive issue. The drive is a 1TB Western Digital My Passport drive that I use to move files between two PCs running Windows 10 64 bit version. There is a typical example PC 1 delete existing files, copy some new files to the USB drive, safely eject USB...
  10. USB drive displays different file contents on different PCs

in Windows 10 Support
    USB drive displays different file contents on different PCs: Hi I have a weird USD drive issue. The drive is a 1TB Western Digital My Passport drive that I use to move files between two PCs running Windows 10 64 bit version. There is a typical example PC 1 delete existing files, copy some new files to the USB drive, safely eject USB...