Windows 10: Context Menu: Can I add browsers to it?

Discus and support Context Menu: Can I add browsers to it? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've been having one or two problems with Firefox lately, and to be honest Edge and IE 11, and may want to add Chrome.. What I need is a context... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by SoxmisUK, Aug 29, 2015.

1. SoxmisUK Win User

Context Menu: Can I add browsers to it?

I've been having one or two problems with Firefox lately, and to be honest Edge and IE 11, and may want to add Chrome..

What I need is a context menu addition for Desktop URL's that launches them into a choice of browser.

At the moment I can only launch into (For the moment..) as that's the default browser - IE 11. However if a site plays up I may test the same site in another browser which currently means copying the url address through the desktop link and opening it into my selected browser. A real pain.

So, is there a way to add for instance "Launch with IE and Launch with Firefox.. Etc.) into the context menu for desktop URL's?

:)

SoxmisUK, Aug 29, 2015
  2. Rohn007 Win User
    Rohn007, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Quick Access Crashes Explorer

I was having the same problem for few days. Later I discovered that it was happening due to context menu integration of Format Factory. I removed "add to system context menu" from FF and that solved the problem. I think some (but Not ALL) third party applications
    that adds option to the context menu are causing this problem.

Note: To remove from context menu I had to run FF with administration privilege .

Khuerustom, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Context Menu: Can I add browsers to it?

1. Context Menu: Can I add browsers to it? - Similar Threads - Context Menu add

2. Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu: Hi,I am trying to add "convert to pdf" to users context menu so they can quickly convert images to pdf's. The user has adobe acrobat DC installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but that is the extent of my knowledge. Anyone have done this before and know how to...
  3. Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu: Hi,I am trying to add "convert to pdf" to users context menu so they can quickly convert images to pdf's. The user has adobe acrobat DC installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but that is the extent of my knowledge. Anyone have done this before and know how to...
  4. Add "Convert to PDF" to context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I add "Print" to my right click Context Menu

in Browsers and Email
    How can I add "Print" to my right click Context Menu: I moved from Chrome to Firefox. Once I did that I noticed I can no longer right click on a webpage and select Print. How can I add Print to the Context Menu? 155164
  6. how to add seperator to context menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add seperator to context menu?: Hi, im modifying some of the context menu items in personalize (classic) how do you add a seperator in the context menu? 112699
  7. Add Task View to Context Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Task View to Context Menu?: How do I add the Task View functionality to my context menu. 106988
  8. Add Sync Center Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Sync Center Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add Sync Center Context Menu in Windows How to Add Sync Center Context Menu in Windows Offline Files is a feature of Sync Center that makes network files available to a user, even if the network connection to the server is unavailable. Users can use offline...
  9. Add View Owner to Context Menu in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add View Owner to Context Menu in Windows: How to: Add View Owner to Context Menu in Windows How to Add View Owner to Context Menu in Windows [img] Information An permissions. The owner of an object (ex: file, folder, drive, or registry key) has the right to allow or deny access to that resource. Although...
  10. Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Restart Context Menu in Windows 10 Restart will close all apps, sign out all users, and full shutdown and restart (reboot) the PC. Starting with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Old behavior: - When...