Windows 10: Context Menu Fonts

Discus and support Context Menu Fonts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Upgraded today to the Windows 10 update. Since Windows 7, Windows defaults to the awfull (for my taste at least) Segoe UI font. In Windows 7 and 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lange666, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Lange666 Win User

Context Menu Fonts

Upgraded today to the Windows 10 update.
    Since Windows 7, Windows defaults to the awfull (for my taste at least) Segoe UI font. In Windows 7 and 8 these could still be changed but in Windows 10, Mircrosoft removed that option so the font settings for icons, messages etc are not changeable anymore.

But with a few tweaks in the registry, these could be changed again to my likings.
    But with the upgrade i got today, it seems M$ moved a step up. I can still change the font settings for icons, messages etc... but the context menu's still have the awfull Segoe UI font.
    Can't find any registery key to set these.

Anyone?

:)

Lange666, Nov 13, 2015

2. Adding font for Windows 10

Have you tried right clicking on the font file and selecting Install from the context menu?

Alan Russell, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Windows 10 update 1511 makes context menu send to links missing SOLUTION and question on the design bug?

Hello David,

I see that the screenshot of the context menu you have provided herewith, is already looks like as it should be in windows 10. Font of the context menu and appearance is almost as it is in Windows 10. Like the hover, point to context menu, font and some
    other. I am including the screen shot for your reference below.

Please note that the Background color or Background image of the desktop sometime will impact the color of the context menu slightly. Work around with the background setting to see if it makes any difference.

Context Menu Fonts [​IMG]

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 13, 2015
Thema:

Context Menu Fonts

1. Context Menu Fonts - Similar Threads - Context Menu Fonts

2. Windows 11 Reduce size of context menu font to match legacy menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Reduce size of context menu font to match legacy menu: Hello and hope you are good.Basically the new context menu font size is too big compared to the legacy menu, does anyone have any idea on how to reduce the size so it's consistent with the rest of the OS.Also like to reduce the font size in the settings menu to be consistent...
  3. Windows 11 Reduce size of context menu font to match legacy menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Reduce size of context menu font to match legacy menu: Hello and hope you are good.Basically the new context menu font size is too big compared to the legacy menu, does anyone have any idea on how to reduce the size so it's consistent with the rest of the OS.Also like to reduce the font size in the settings menu to be consistent...
  4. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  5. Changing the Color of the Context Menu & it's Font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the Color of the Context Menu & it's Font: I would like to change the background color of the general context menus & also their font, but I can't find a way to do it in Windows 10. In Windows XP (I know...long, long ago*Smile), you could right click the desktop, go to Properties > Appearance > Advanced & make all...
  6. Changing Context Menu and Taskbar font in Win10 1909?

Changing Context Menu and Taskbar font in Win10 1909?: This has confused me. For a while I had every font changed within Windows, but the 1909 update reverted the Context Menu and Taskbar to the default Segoe. All other fonts can be changed except these. Even using WinAero Tweaker and registry edits it has no effect. I have...
  7. Context Menu

Context Menu: I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu. How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated....
  8. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  9. context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu: right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/2843ddc0-0011-4c82-b2ab-ab281dd3271b
  10. How to change context menu font? 1709 16299.125

How to change context menu font? 1709 16299.125: I can't change this font: [img] I need Tahoma 8, to see like this: [img] Thank you. 105847