Windows 10: Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11

Discus and support Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The context menu keeps resizing in Windows 11 - After I Right Click it shows this - But After a second it changes to this - Any Way Anyone knows how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PriyansuChakraborty, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11

The context menu keeps resizing in Windows 11 - After I Right Click it shows this - But After a second it changes to this - Any Way Anyone knows how to fix this ?? I saw some Microsoft Support articles where they said that it is caused by an external display, but I am not connected to one.I have restarted, logged off but it didn't help.I do sometimes connect my laptop to my monitor and it's HD but my laptop is 4k. Is that what is causing the issue? But most of the time I do not connect to the monitor. Everything else is working just fine. Thanks for the Help in Advance.My laptop got the update

:)

PriyansuChakraborty, Oct 21, 2021

2. Resize Image not displaying in context menu (Windows 10)

I recently downloaded Microsoft's Resize Image app, but it's not showing up in the context menu, preventing me from changing the sizes of multiple images at the same time. Instructions were included and followed, but they don't seem to have worked.

Can anyone please walk me through what I need to do to get Resize Image to behave how everyone says it's supposed to and resize multiple images at the same time via the context menu?

Thanks!

Rathov Khan, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11 :(

ArmoredCavalry, Oct 21, 2021
  4. Necrofire Win User

Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11

CCC Context menu

I was recently greeted to a new entry in my desktop context menu after installing 8.12 drivers with the Catalyst Control Center:

Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11 ati2.png

I have no idea what the second entry does, since clicking it results in nothing happening.
    So I open up CCC and find this new section:

Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11 ati1.png

It's completely disabled. I only have a single HD3850. The IGP on my mobo is nVidia, which is disabled anyway.

I spent the last hour or so finding a way to remove the second entry, and this is the only thing I could find:
    Deleting this key removes both entries from the context menu
    Code: KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ACE[/quote] This solved one problem and caused another. I do not like the tray icon, so I have it disabled, so the only way I know to get into CCC is via the context menu. Does anyone know of a way to disable just the "Configure Additive Graphics" entry and keep the CCC entry?

If I kept both disabled, is there some sort of shortcut I could make to get there instead? I don't want to have to go to Display->Settings->Advanced->CCC every time.
    EDIT: Just made a hotkey to get there. *Smile Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11 :)

Necrofire, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11

1. Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Context Menu keeps

2. Windows 11 Explorer crashing on Context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Explorer crashing on Context menu: After updating from Windows 10 all worked perfect to Windows 11 the Explorer looks different in case of reduced menus. But on advanced menu, I can see old and default context entries like on 7Zip again. Unfortunately the Explorer crashes as soon as I click right on a zip...
  3. Right-click Context menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Context menu in Windows 11: Device details.Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch Pen supportEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 22H2Installed on ‎01-‎11-‎2022OS build...
  4. windows 11 right click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 right click context menu: Using Windows 11, is it possible to change the right-click context menu to the way this worked in Windows 10?Preferably without editing the registry, as it seems too complicted.Thank you...
  5. Windows 11 context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 context menu: I upgraded to Windows 11, but I have an issue with what I believe is called the "context menu". If I want to copy and paste something I have to first click on "Show More Options" to get to the copy or paste feature. Is there a way to expand the context menu so you do not have...
  6. Windows 11 context menu

Windows 11 context menu: I upgraded to Windows 11, but I have an issue with what I believe is called the "context menu". If I want to copy and paste something I have to first click on "Show More Options" to get to the copy or paste feature. Is there a way to expand the context menu so you do not have...
  7. Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11

Context Menu keeps Resizing Windows 11: The context menu keeps resizing in Windows 11 - After I Right Click it shows this - But After a second it changes to this - Any Way Anyone knows how to fix this ?? I saw some Microsoft Support articles where they said that it is caused by an external display, but I am not...
  8. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  9. Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu

Windows 11 - Restore classic context menu: As a number of people have already pointed out the Right-click context menu now consists of a two step process. This soon gets very old and annoying.As a developer I have a lot of stuff in my context menu that I need on a daily basis. For example the entire GIT context menu...
  10. Resize Image not displaying in context menu (Windows 10)

Resize Image not displaying in context menu (Windows 10): I recently downloaded Microsoft's Resize Image app, but it's not showing up in the context menu, preventing me from changing the sizes of multiple images at the same time. Instructions were included and followed, but they don't seem to have worked. Can anyone please walk me...