Windows 10: CONTEXT MENU LAPTOP

Discus and support CONTEXT MENU LAPTOP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hey admin tried lot of times and i followed every stuffs on this page but i get this error ... THE MODULE igfxpph.dll failed to load. MAKE SURE THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NihalWade, May 22, 2020.

1. NihalWade Win User

CONTEXT MENU LAPTOP

hey admin tried lot of times and i followed every stuffs on this page but i get this error ...

THE MODULE igfxpph.dll failed to load. MAKE SURE THE BINARY IS STORED AT THE SPECIFIED PATH OR DEBUG IT TO CHECK FOR PROBLEMS WITH THE BINARY OR DEPENDENT .DLL FILES

THE SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND any other method to solve... running 64 bit os
    i create these two folders igfxcui and igfxDTCM at context menu handlers but dont know how to get regsz value data

:)

NihalWade, May 22, 2020

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown CONTEXT MENU LAPTOP :(

ArmoredCavalry, May 22, 2020
  3. Necrofire Win User
    CCC Context menu

I was recently greeted to a new entry in my desktop context menu after installing 8.12 drivers with the Catalyst Control Center:

CONTEXT MENU LAPTOP ati2.png

I have no idea what the second entry does, since clicking it results in nothing happening.
    So I open up CCC and find this new section:

CONTEXT MENU LAPTOP ati1.png

It's completely disabled. I only have a single HD3850. The IGP on my mobo is nVidia, which is disabled anyway.

I spent the last hour or so finding a way to remove the second entry, and this is the only thing I could find:
    Deleting this key removes both entries from the context menu
    Code: KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ACE[/quote] This solved one problem and caused another. I do not like the tray icon, so I have it disabled, so the only way I know to get into CCC is via the context menu. Does anyone know of a way to disable just the "Configure Additive Graphics" entry and keep the CCC entry?

If I kept both disabled, is there some sort of shortcut I could make to get there instead? I don't want to have to go to Display->Settings->Advanced->CCC every time.
    EDIT: Just made a hotkey to get there. *Smile CONTEXT MENU LAPTOP :)

Necrofire, May 22, 2020
  4. CONTEXT MENU LAPTOP

How to get rid of old context menus?

I was going to suggest editing teh registry , but....

francis511, May 22, 2020
Thema:

CONTEXT MENU LAPTOP

1. CONTEXT MENU LAPTOP - Similar Threads - CONTEXT MENU LAPTOP

2. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  3. context menu

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    context menu: 20H2 used to have Defender and MBAM as choices to scan but since I recovered an image form Macrium it does not show these. Is it possible as I use these apps more that they become part of the right click context menu. I know I would not have removed these and do not like to...
  4. Context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Context menu: Hello, I am running a machine with Windows 10 Pro which had version 1703, a few days ago I updated to 20H2. When I had 1703 all ok.... But when I upgraded to 20H2 EACH RIGHT CLICK TAKES ABOUT 5 SECONDS. I think a 4GB ram and i3 processor should not take so long for a right...
  5. context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menu: how to add 'desktop' to 'send to option' WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/671f83fb-b3a9-449a-9564-ea120c0b78b8
  6. Context Menu

Context Menu: Is there a way to edit context menus in Windows 10 without having to deal with the registry? If yes, how? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/593aefd6-7ccd-433f-920b-1da873dd4694
  7. Context Menu

Context Menu: I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu. How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated....
  8. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  9. context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu: right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/2843ddc0-0011-4c82-b2ab-ab281dd3271b
  10. Network map context menu (Fix Icon and context menu)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network map context menu (Fix Icon and context menu): For all those that have a blank icon in network router and the non working network map feature as it is removed from windows 8/10 (this plug and play driver bug never got corrected from microsoft, imo) here is a reg file that fixes both of the 3 problems. Just copy those...