Windows 10: Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed

Discus and support Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The PC was upgraded to 1903 from MSDN iso, with updates 18362.86. The issues are: 1) The right click on This PC (context menu) in last versions have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rabocii, Apr 30, 2019.

1. rabocii Win User

Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed

The PC was upgraded to 1903 from MSDN iso, with updates 18362.86.

The issues are:

1) The right click on This PC (context menu) in last versions have an icon before Manage. In this version - the icon is missing.

2) I have installed RSAT. From 1809 and later, the RSAT is installed like a Feature on Demand

So, it was installed before upgrade to 1903.

After upgrade, if I select Manage from context menu, "Server Manager" (servermanager.msc) starts instead "Computer Management" (compmgmt.msc)

On another computer with the same new version 1903 18362.86, but without RSAT installed, the computer management start correctly, but also the icon is missing.

Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed 04810b03-aaec-476c-806a-4956286a9546?upload=true.jpg

:)

rabocii, Apr 30, 2019

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed :(

ArmoredCavalry, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Necrofire Win User
    CCC Context menu

I was recently greeted to a new entry in my desktop context menu after installing 8.12 drivers with the Catalyst Control Center:

Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed ati2.png

I have no idea what the second entry does, since clicking it results in nothing happening.
    So I open up CCC and find this new section:

Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed ati1.png

It's completely disabled. I only have a single HD3850. The IGP on my mobo is nVidia, which is disabled anyway.

I spent the last hour or so finding a way to remove the second entry, and this is the only thing I could find:
    Deleting this key removes both entries from the context menu
    Code: KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ACE[/quote] This solved one problem and caused another. I do not like the tray icon, so I have it disabled, so the only way I know to get into CCC is via the context menu. Does anyone know of a way to disable just the "Configure Additive Graphics" entry and keep the CCC entry?

If I kept both disabled, is there some sort of shortcut I could make to get there instead? I don't want to have to go to Display->Settings->Advanced->CCC every time.
    EDIT: Just made a hotkey to get there. *Smile Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed :)

Necrofire, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed

'Manage' Context Menu Option Does Not Work

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description of the issue, I understand that you are unable to access the Management console from the Manage option in the drop down menu.

Please perform the below suggested steps and check if it help to resolve the issue.

• Open the Run Command Dialog Box window started as Administrator.
    • Use the following command to Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.
    • Run this command next: Sfc /scannow
    • Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Kindly keep us posted on te ststus of the issue. If it still persists, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed

1. Context Menu on This PC - Computer Management and RSAT installed - Similar Threads - Context Menu Computer

2. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  3. Context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Context menu: Hello, I am running a machine with Windows 10 Pro which had version 1703, a few days ago I updated to 20H2. When I had 1703 all ok.... But when I upgraded to 20H2 EACH RIGHT CLICK TAKES ABOUT 5 SECONDS. I think a 4GB ram and i3 processor should not take so long for a right...
  4. context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menu: how to add 'desktop' to 'send to option' WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/671f83fb-b3a9-449a-9564-ea120c0b78b8
  5. Context Menu

Context Menu: Is there a way to edit context menus in Windows 10 without having to deal with the registry? If yes, how? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/593aefd6-7ccd-433f-920b-1da873dd4694
  6. Context Menu

Context Menu: I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu. How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated....
  7. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  8. context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu: right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/2843ddc0-0011-4c82-b2ab-ab281dd3271b
  9. Device manager in This PC context menu for windows 10

Device manager in This PC context menu for windows 10: Hi all, I look for adding Device manager in THIS PC context menu. The tip for win 8x don't work with 10. Tried to use reg files from here: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...text-menu.html Or maybe there is an app witch doing this, but not found. Thanks 17529
  10. Remove Manage from This PC Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Manage from This PC Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Remove Manage from This PC Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Manage on This PC Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information By default, users can right click on This PC (navigation pane) and click/tap on the Manage context menu item to open...