Windows 10: Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version

Discus and support Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting this pop-up Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version whenever I try opening Device manager or a command prompt with administrative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FLINTSTONE2020, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version

I keep getting this pop-up Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version whenever I try opening Device manager or a command prompt with administrative privileges.

The pop-up stays on the screen for like 90 seconds and it won't let me delete it till this has finished its countdown!

I can't find any information about it regarding how to get rid of it that has worked as there is very little about this?

This has hijacked my computer after a fresh install of Windows 10.. and this sucks!

I can't end the task as if I try to "Register Now" or "Continue Trail" this takes me to a blocked website with no address showing or If I click on the pop-up to keep using the trial version the pop-up starts doing its countdown again from 80, and just goes back to the pop-up.

Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version bbc3ddc2-da84-41e7-bc94-e5e5d69f1179?upload=true.jpg

Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version b39cc17b-7395-457c-b919-ab4f89cab47f?upload=true.jpg

I have tried one solution using the Command prompt in an elevated mode but I keep getting the message that its a "bad command" or 'Command' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

This pop-up sucks as I do not wont to reinstall windows again, if i can help it as I don't know how this has arrived into my clean install of Windows 10, and I don't want it again!

Everything was running well until I installed Office365 and Trend Micro Internet Security, but I don't believe that either of these have caused this issue to occur!

Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Fred

:)

FLINTSTONE2020, Feb 2, 2020
  2. mmk1204 Win User

Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version

I keep getting this pop-up (Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version) whenever I try opening Device manager or a command prompt with administrative privileges. The pop-up stays on the screen for like 80 seconds and it won't
    let me delete it. I can't find any information about it. I've used System Internals and can't find any info on it. I do notice that when the pop-up is activated, Task Manager shows it as a sub section of Windows Explorer. But I can't end the task. It says
    to go to Windows Explorer Context Menu to register it but all that does is take you to some Chinese site. I've searched online and found some fixes people have used that work like uninstalling some programs like File
    Minimizer,
    EmlOpenView 2.3, MovieSubtitleSearcher
    but I don't have any of those files. I've used Revo Uninstaller to try and find the program but it doesn't show up. Needless to say I've run
    Windows Defender, Malwarebytes, Spybot Search & Destroy and every search comes up clean. Has anybody else run into this problem? Thanks for any help.

Mike K

mmk1204, Feb 2, 2020
  3. ZippyDSMlee, Feb 2, 2020
  4. mmk1204 Win User

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately I can’t get to the Command prompt in an elevated mode. It will let me open the regular Command Prompt but if I try to run it as an administrator nothing happens. If I click on the pop-up to keep using the trial
    version the pop-up goes away but as soon as I try to run the Command Prompt in an elevated mode, the pop-up comes back and I’m back to square one. Is there anyway I can run the regular Command Prompt and somehow get into administrative mode through some command?

Mike K

mmk1204, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version - Similar Threads - Context Menu Platinum

2. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  3. Context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Context menu: Hello, I am running a machine with Windows 10 Pro which had version 1703, a few days ago I updated to 20H2. When I had 1703 all ok.... But when I upgraded to 20H2 EACH RIGHT CLICK TAKES ABOUT 5 SECONDS. I think a 4GB ram and i3 processor should not take so long for a right...
  4. context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menu: how to add 'desktop' to 'send to option' WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/671f83fb-b3a9-449a-9564-ea120c0b78b8
  5. Context Menu

Context Menu: Is there a way to edit context menus in Windows 10 without having to deal with the registry? If yes, how? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/593aefd6-7ccd-433f-920b-1da873dd4694
  6. Context Menu

Context Menu: I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu. How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated....
  7. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  8. Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version: I keep getting this pop-up (Context Menu Platinum - Unregistered Version) whenever I try opening Device manager or a command prompt with administrative privileges. The pop-up stays on the screen for like 80 seconds and it won't let me delete it. I can't find any information...
  9. context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu: right click on desktop blank space, a context menu appears as I click on its "new" item no respond and the menu automatically closed. what is the matter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/2843ddc0-0011-4c82-b2ab-ab281dd3271b
  10. Register and Unregister Context Menu for DLL and OCX Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Register and Unregister Context Menu for DLL and OCX Files: This works but is not run with the admin flag thus it dose not work in 10.... Register and Unregister Context Menu for DLL and OCX Files Can someone update this so it works in win10? 63680

Users found this page by searching for:

1. context menu platinum