Windows 10: Context menu typo. Word order is wrong. "Umbenennen" and "Löschen" should be at the...

Discus and support Context menu typo. Word order is wrong. "Umbenennen" and "Löschen" should be at the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KnightBlad3 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KnightBlad3, Jul 31, 2022.

1. Context menu typo. Word order is wrong. "Umbenennen" and "Löschen" should be at the...

/u/KnightBlad3, Jul 31, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jul 31, 2022
  3. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Context menu typo. Word order is wrong. "Umbenennen" and "Löschen" should be at the... :(

ArmoredCavalry, Jul 31, 2022
  4. Bogey Win User

Context menu typo. Word order is wrong. "Umbenennen" and "Löschen" should be at the...

ms-resource:EditWithPhotos in context menu

Yup, had it set as default since the first day I got the laptop... which was about a month ago.

No, nothing like that in the start menu or app list or anything. The photo app itself runs, just the context menu wording is wrong

Bogey, Jul 31, 2022
Thema:

Context menu typo. Word order is wrong. "Umbenennen" and "Löschen" should be at the...

1. Context menu typo. Word order is wrong. "Umbenennen" and "Löschen" should be at the... - Similar Threads - Context menu typo

2. [Dev question] Recommended menu order in Context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Dev question] Recommended menu order in Context menu: When developing 'Context menu', i'm curious about the recomendations of the menu order.The context menu in the Windows seems to have some sort of order.For example, if i right click any app icon in the desktop home, i can find a menu at the top, such as Open/Share/... etc.It...
  3. [Dev question] Recommended menu order in Context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Dev question] Recommended menu order in Context menu: When developing 'Context menu', i'm curious about the recomendations of the menu order.The context menu in the Windows seems to have some sort of order.For example, if i right click any app icon in the desktop home, i can find a menu at the top, such as Open/Share/... etc.It...
  4. [ContextMenuShellNew]How to change the order of templates in the New context menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [ContextMenuShellNew]How to change the order of templates in the New context menu?: Hi! My name is Motias.I need your help with one issue.Is there a way to force reposition or sort by FileName in the New context menu?I want alphabetical order: Adobe After Effects,Adobe Photoshop,Adobe Premire Project,Aegisub Advanced SSA,etc...on default, i have order by...
  5. [ContextMenuShellNew]How to change the order of templates in the New context menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [ContextMenuShellNew]How to change the order of templates in the New context menu?: Hi! My name is Motias.I need your help with one issue.Is there a way to force reposition or sort by FileName in the New context menu?I want alphabetical order: Adobe After Effects,Adobe Photoshop,Adobe Premire Project,Aegisub Advanced SSA,etc...on default, i have order by...
  6. Word Context Menu Item Missing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word Context Menu Item Missing: Hello I am having a problem related to the above topic. My menu entry for the Word Document is missing from the context menu. The registry key is there, but the menu entry is not. I am using the Office 365 x64 version. [img] I already wrote here but did not arrive at a...
  7. Change Item Order in "New" Context Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Item Order in "New" Context Menu?: W10: LTSB 2016 (build 1607). Basically this menu: [ATTACH] Is there a way to sort the order? Other methods don't seem to work with this sub-menu. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks! :) 154136
  8. change order in context menu

change order in context menu: Greetings How can I change the order of options in a context menu? OS: Windows 10 Pro ver.1809 b.17763.503 I couldn't find the option I'd like to move higher in the registry so it must hide as binary but the question is general for context menus thank you 133164
  9. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  10. Word and Powerpoint missing in New Context Menu Win10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word and Powerpoint missing in New Context Menu Win10: Hi, I'm new in this forum and seeking for some help (before doing something wrong) I am running Windows 10 Home and tryning to add to the context menu: Powerpoint and Word, which are not available (have installed MSOffice 2013). Read somewhere that need to adjust regedit...