Windows 10: Context Menu

Discus and support Context Menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tahir.Latif, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Context Menu

I think I installed a demo software or game really long time ago by a private developer on my PC, but I noticed later that had led to the presence of "usmanworldfree.com" on the right click menu.

How can i remove it? Help in this regard will be much appreciated.

Context Menu 42b01004-cc3a-4e06-b432-081685af072e?upload=true.png

:)

Tahir.Latif, Jun 24, 2019

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown Context Menu :(

ArmoredCavalry, Jun 24, 2019
  3. Necrofire Win User
    CCC Context menu

I was recently greeted to a new entry in my desktop context menu after installing 8.12 drivers with the Catalyst Control Center:

Context Menu ati2.png

I have no idea what the second entry does, since clicking it results in nothing happening.
    So I open up CCC and find this new section:

Context Menu ati1.png

It's completely disabled. I only have a single HD3850. The IGP on my mobo is nVidia, which is disabled anyway.

I spent the last hour or so finding a way to remove the second entry, and this is the only thing I could find:
    Deleting this key removes both entries from the context menu
    Code: KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ACE[/quote] This solved one problem and caused another. I do not like the tray icon, so I have it disabled, so the only way I know to get into CCC is via the context menu. Does anyone know of a way to disable just the "Configure Additive Graphics" entry and keep the CCC entry?

If I kept both disabled, is there some sort of shortcut I could make to get there instead? I don't want to have to go to Display->Settings->Advanced->CCC every time.
    EDIT: Just made a hotkey to get there. *Smile Context Menu :)

Necrofire, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Context Menu

How to get rid of old context menus?

I was going to suggest editing teh registry , but....

francis511, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Context Menu

1. Context Menu - Similar Threads - Context Menu

2. Context Menu Addict? File Menu Tools Pro free for 6 days from 19th

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Context Menu Addict? File Menu Tools Pro free for 6 days from 19th: Free FileMenu Tools (100% discount) | SharewareOnSale LopeSoft Most features are available for free: the license adds this: Purchase a license of FileMenu Tools and the following features will be unlocked: Custom commands. Unlimited number of files/folders. Free...
  3. Any suggestions how to get rid of unneccessary scrollbar at apps taskbar context menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any suggestions how to get rid of unneccessary scrollbar at apps taskbar context menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mandabur [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqwufb/any_suggestions_how_to_get_rid_of_unneccessary/
  4. Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click context menu keeps popping up every time I click on something: My context menus keep popping up whenever I click on a link. To get rid of it I have to press the ESC button. Any ideas how to stop this from happening? I don't use a mouse--I use the number pad instead....
  5. Win10 1909 Pro Context menu programs not showing with UAC disabled and using Admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 1909 Pro Context menu programs not showing with UAC disabled and using Admin account: I have a program installed that will not show in the context menu right click while using an admin account and with UAC disabled. If i enable UAC then it shows fine and this issue has been around since Win7 so why no fix to this date? Why is UAC controlling what can or...
  6. Context menu problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Context menu problem: The very first right click on the desktop take ages to respond on my windows 10 os laptop . But after the first click responds everything is running smooth and good. But only the first right click is very delayed ....please help with this...
  7. Open with context menu – remove Visual Studio items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open with context menu – remove Visual Studio items: I want to remove Visual Studio options of open with context menu for .xml and.html file types but under registry keys HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.html\OpenWithProgids HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.xml\OpenWithProgids HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\htmlfile HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\xmlfile are no relevant...
  8. Microsoft Context Menu "New" option is acting slow

Microsoft Context Menu "New" option is acting slow: So, I had this issue for a while now, and I was wondering if something was corrupted in the registry files. Also, this is not about the WHOLE Context Menu being slow, it's this one option named "New" that is taking a lot of time to load, and I was wondering if there is a fix...
  9. "Take a screenshot" missing from context menu in Firefox 71.0

in Browsers and Email
    "Take a screenshot" missing from context menu in Firefox 71.0: I have a new desktop computer (Windows 10.0.18363) - replaced a Windows 7 machine just before Microsoft ceased support - that I just configured a few days ago. As I've been doing for 15 years, I was easily able to port my Firefox profile and settings from the old computer to...
  10. Integrate portable "MediaInfo Lite" in Win 10 context menu

Integrate portable "MediaInfo Lite" in Win 10 context menu: Hi forum *Smile Is there a way to add "MediaInfo Lite" portable version to right click (for media files only, like photos, videos and audios)? The portable version folder contains two files: "MediaInfo.exe" and "MediaInfo.dll" I had a try with "regsvr32" command but it just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 customization context menu