Windows 10: context menue

Discus and support context menue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertJames31015, May 21, 2019.

1. context menue

my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns.

:)

RobertJames31015, May 21, 2019

2. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown context menue :(

ArmoredCavalry, May 21, 2019
  3. Necrofire Win User
    CCC Context menu

I was recently greeted to a new entry in my desktop context menu after installing 8.12 drivers with the Catalyst Control Center:

context menue ati2.png

I have no idea what the second entry does, since clicking it results in nothing happening.
    So I open up CCC and find this new section:

context menue ati1.png

It's completely disabled. I only have a single HD3850. The IGP on my mobo is nVidia, which is disabled anyway.

I spent the last hour or so finding a way to remove the second entry, and this is the only thing I could find:
    Deleting this key removes both entries from the context menu
    Code: KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\ACE[/quote] This solved one problem and caused another. I do not like the tray icon, so I have it disabled, so the only way I know to get into CCC is via the context menu. Does anyone know of a way to disable just the "Configure Additive Graphics" entry and keep the CCC entry?

If I kept both disabled, is there some sort of shortcut I could make to get there instead? I don't want to have to go to Display->Settings->Advanced->CCC every time.
    EDIT: Just made a hotkey to get there. *Smile context menue :)

Necrofire, May 21, 2019
  4. context menue

How to get rid of old context menus?

I was going to suggest editing teh registry , but....

francis511, May 21, 2019
Thema:

context menue

1. context menue - Similar Threads - context menue

2. Changing the letter underlined in a context menu option.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the letter underlined in a context menu option.: When I right click I get a context menu pop up. Some of the options have a letter underlined. Is there a way of changing an options letter, or removing it so that pressing the letter doesn't select that option. Now I don't want to remove ALL underlined letters, just...
  3. Adding a rename script to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding a rename script to right click context menu: Here is the quick explanation. We have an in-house Apache website used for scheduling and other misc. office items . Apache has a feature where you can add a "dot" to the front of any file or folder name and it will not show up to the people accessing the website. But the...
  4. Context Menu Doesn't Show Create New?

Context Menu Doesn't Show Create New?: [ATTACH] Self explanatory, recently reset PC and no option to create new folders etc. Any fix for this? Recently poked around in the registry because I had an issue where the context menu didn't even appear, I may have deleted something. Please halp. Upon right click...
  5. Right Click Context Menu Issue With Edge Chromium Browser

Right Click Context Menu Issue With Edge Chromium Browser: I was very intrigued with the Microsoft Edge Chromium browser and I wanted to try it out, so I downloaded and installed the beta version. The version I'm using right now is Version 79.0.309.30 (Official build) beta (64-bit). I like the look and feel of this "new" browser very...
  6. System hangs on context menu "New"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System hangs on context menu "New": When hovering or clicking on "new" from the context menu my system hangs/freezes for about 11secs before opening the menu. If I click outside of the menu during this state explorer.exe crashes and restarts. I understand the Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut but old habits die hard and...
  7. How do I remove this entry from the Desktop's context menu?

How do I remove this entry from the Desktop's context menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kololos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz0jza/how_do_i_remove_this_entry_from_the_desktops/
  8. Sticky Notes - Double Click on a word opens Context Menu while disabling controll comands

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes - Double Click on a word opens Context Menu while disabling controll comands: Hi, we rolled out Windows 10 in our company and one user asked me this: In Sticky Notes, when he double clicks a word a context menu opens. While its open he cant use ctrl+c to copy the word he highlighted. He has to use either the copy function from the context menu or...
  9. How to add File name extensions item to Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add File name extensions item to Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has added a feature on the File Explorer Options or Folder Options ribbon and mini window on Windows 10 which allows the user to either enable or disable the file extensions’ visibility in the File Explorer. However, some users [...] This post How...
  10. Windows 10 Context Menu Has "Open" Invisible But Available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Context Menu Has "Open" Invisible But Available: Well, it's best if you just take a look at the picture: [ATTACH] "Open" option is still very much working, but annoying me with its invisibility. Thoughts on fixing that? Thanks!...