Windows 10: Context menus are fuzzy when right clicking certain icons on taskbar.

Discus and support Context menus are fuzzy when right clicking certain icons on taskbar. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 1909. I have the Windows Defender icon in my lower right taskbar. When I right click it to do a scan or view the security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Androneda, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Context menus are fuzzy when right clicking certain icons on taskbar.

I'm running Windows 10 1909. I have the Windows Defender icon in my lower right taskbar. When I right click it to do a scan or view the security dashboard, all of the text is fuzzy, not sharp. The other icons like sound and ethernet have sharp text when right clicked. I have a 1440p monitor with 125% scaling (recommended).

How do I solve this?

submitted by /u/Androneda
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Androneda, Jul 14, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. xzg2j Win User
    My right click context menu not working!

I got windows 10.

My right click context menu not working! When I right click my taskbar icons. it doesn't show anything in the menu, only a box. it doesn't show properties cut or paste or anything like that. thanks!

xzg2j, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Context menus are fuzzy when right clicking certain icons on taskbar.

My right click context menu not working!

Until this is fixed, as a workaround, press SHIFT and right-click on a taskbar icon to see the classic context menu. Jumplists won't be shown, though.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Context menus are fuzzy when right clicking certain icons on taskbar.

1. Context menus are fuzzy when right clicking certain icons on taskbar. - Similar Threads - Context menus are

2. Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?: Hi!I am trying to write a Tutorial in Word 365 for using the "Easy PC" software to design thermionic radio valve symbols, and I need to copy the right-click Context Menu to illustrate what to select, but whenever press "Print Screen" or click anywhere the Context Menu and...
  3. Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copying Right-Click Context Menus into Word?: Hi!I am trying to write a Tutorial in Word 365 for using the "Easy PC" software to design thermionic radio valve symbols, and I need to copy the right-click Context Menu to illustrate what to select, but whenever press "Print Screen" or click anywhere the Context Menu and...
  4. Windows 10 20H2 update missing context menus when right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20H2 update missing context menus when right click: Just curious if anyone else has had the same or similar issues when it came to updating to the latest windows 10 update. submitted by /u/WorshipingAtheist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m4wro1/windows_10_20h2_update_missing_context_menus_when/
  5. How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?: hello*Smile After right clicking an MP3 file, I get: Add to Winamp's Bookmark List https://s16.picofile.com/file/8413474684/454878.png How do I remove these? Please create a registry file Thanks 168076
  6. How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Remove Winamp Context [Right-Click] Menus?: hello*Smile After right clicking an MP3 file, I get: Add to Winamp's Bookmark List https://s16.picofile.com/file/8413474684/454878.png How do I remove these? Please create a registry file Thanks 168076
  7. Right click on Taskbar icons only works on certain icons but not all of them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click on Taskbar icons only works on certain icons but not all of them?: Hi, For example, if I right-click on Excel and try to start a file from a pinned file, it will not start, but if I click on Word and do the same the file will open. Or if I right-click on Chrome or Edge and try to start Incognito or private window it will not work. I...
  8. Icons and Context Menus gone!!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons and Context Menus gone!!!!!: So I wake up my computer yesterday morning after the weekend. Outlook is open, after checking I minimize and see all my desktop icons are gone except for the recycle bin. I right click on the lower left Windows icon and nothing. If I click Send To on a file in explorer...
  9. Taskbar "right click" context menus disappear after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar "right click" context menus disappear after 1903 update: The right click context menus disappear after I upgraded to Win 10 1903. This seems like a common theme for all recent 7+ versions post updates. I have read every article. 1) It is not corrupted system files, or at least a through check and resolve of these does not fix...
  10. Text in right click menus on taskbar missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Text in right click menus on taskbar missing: I think this is related to tiles disappearing on the start menu. It feels like a graphic bug. But I'm not sure. [img] 25411