Windows 10: Context-R no longer shows properties

Discus and support Context-R no longer shows properties in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My copy of Windows 10 is broken. When I press context-R or right-clik-R in File Explorer, it no longer displays the properties of the file or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KenMcM, Dec 2, 2021.

1. KenMcM Win User

Context-R no longer shows properties

My copy of Windows 10 is broken. When I press context-R or right-clik-R in File Explorer, it no longer displays the properties of the file or folder.How do I fix it, please?

:)

KenMcM, Dec 2, 2021
  2. WaterCat Win User

Context menu "Properties" uses "o" shortcut instead of "r"

One of our Win10 laptops has a context menu with "Properties" that uses shortcut key "r". The other uses key "o" which conflicts with "open". I have no idea how it got corrupted. Suggested locations in the registry for context menu doesn't list it. Software tools work on old windows or only delete/disable context menu items.
    How can I fix this?

WaterCat, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Issue with opening properties in context menu

Original Title: properties

My properties cannot be opened in context menu. Give me a step by step fix, please.

Just give me the location please., Dec 2, 2021
  4. Context-R no longer shows properties

Issue with opening properties in context menu

Ignoring the fact that my "issue" was bloody self-explanatory.

1. I am not able to open ANY properties for ANY particular file or folder. Give me a step by step fix, please.

2. No, I did NOT get any error messages. Yet, my properties cannot be opened in context menu. Give me a step by step fix, please.

3. No, I did NOT make any recent changes before the issue started.
    Give me a step by step fix, please.

My properties cannot be opened in context menu. Give me a step by step fix, please.

Just give me the location please., Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Context-R no longer shows properties

1. Context-R no longer shows properties - Similar Threads - Context longer shows

2. Context Menu is no longer translucent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Context Menu is no longer translucent: I suddenly noticed that my right click context menu is no longer translucent. while taskbar, notifications and edge are working totally fine. I reinstalled my graphics driver but it didnt solve the issue. I am using latest insider build in Canary channel 25314....
  3. Context Menu is no longer translucent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Context Menu is no longer translucent: I suddenly noticed that my right click context menu is no longer translucent. while taskbar, notifications and edge are working totally fine. I reinstalled my graphics driver but it didnt solve the issue. I am using latest insider build in Canary channel 25314....
  4. ctrl+r no longer working for refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ctrl+r no longer working for refresh: both for google chrome and microsoft edge, all of a sudden, ctrl+r does not do anything. to refresh, i must use crtl+shift+r. it's just annoying, would appreciate any help, thanks...
  5. Context-R no longer shows properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Context-R no longer shows properties: My copy of Windows 10 is broken. When I press context-R or right-clik-R in File Explorer, it no longer displays the properties of the file or folder.How do I fix it, please?...
  6. Clean up R-Click Context Menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clean up R-Click Context Menus: Hi, I'm trying to delete the majority of items I see when R-Clicking on items. I've tried a BUNCH of programs but none of them seem to be able to do what I want (or I just can't figure them out) - Context Menu Editor, Easy Context Menu, Context Menu Tuner, Ultimate Windows...
  7. Clean up R-Click Context Menus

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean up R-Click Context Menus: Hi, I'm trying to delete the majority of items I see when R-Clicking on items. I've tried a BUNCH of programs but none of them seem to be able to do what I want (or I just can't figure them out) - Context Menu Editor, Easy Context Menu, Context Menu Tuner, Ultimate Windows...
  8. Context menu "Properties" uses "o" shortcut instead of "r"

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menu "Properties" uses "o" shortcut instead of "r": One of our Win10 laptops has a context menu with "Properties" that uses shortcut key "r". The other uses key "o" which conflicts with "open". I have no idea how it got corrupted. Suggested locations in the registry for context menu doesn't list it. Software tools work on old...
  9. No taskbar properties in the context menu of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    No taskbar properties in the context menu of the taskbar: Hi guys, Yesterday I installed Windows 10 Pro and after sometime I noticed that when I right-click on the taskbar I don't have "Properties" option which normally should be. Could you please help me to sort it out. Thank you. 62126
  10. Right click on taskbar no longer shows properties option

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on taskbar no longer shows properties option: ...therefore I am no longer able to auto hide the task bar ot change any of the other config options via that menu option. I have turned tablet mode on and off as advised in this thread Does anyone have any suggestions? .... I see someone else reported this problem as...