Windows 10: Continous BSoD

Discus and support Continous BSoD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Its been few weeks since my BSoD problem appear. Im using same setup for more than 2 years and before that i got BSoD not more than 3 times.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ilhan, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Ilhan Win User

Continous BSoD

Hello,

Its been few weeks since my BSoD problem appear. Im using same setup for more than 2 years and before that i got BSoD not more than 3 times.

I attached my system report and can prove any other info or report as soon as possible.

:)

Ilhan, Jul 28, 2016

2. Continous BSoD

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem. Please run verifier first. You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!! If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jul 28, 2016
  3. Ilhan.n2 Win User
    Continous BSoD

Here is the reports you asked;

win

Ilhan.n2, Jul 28, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Continous BSoD

You have pirated software on your computer it seems. Please remove the Adobe products that are not legal or install legal versions, then I will be happy to try to help you.

Until then I am not allowed to by forum rules.

Ztruker, Jul 29, 2016
Thema:

Continous BSoD

1. Continous BSoD - Similar Threads - Continous BSoD

2. Continous BSOD even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continous BSOD even after fresh windows install: Over the last week I have had continious bsod crashes that I am unable to identify the root cause for and they continue even after reinstalling windows. Is anyone able to look at the memory dmp for me and see if you can find the root...
  3. Continous BSOD even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continous BSOD even after fresh windows install: Over the last week I have had continious bsod crashes that I am unable to identify the root cause for and they continue even after reinstalling windows. Is anyone able to look at the memory dmp for me and see if you can find the root...
  4. Continous BSOD even after fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc crashes continously shows bsod like driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes continously shows bsod like driver power state failure: U have updated all drivers but to no avail it crashes on programs requiring graphics here is the dump file on opening blender please e take a look ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository :...
  6. My pc crashes continously shows bsod like driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc crashes continously shows bsod like driver power state failure: U have updated all drivers but to no avail it crashes on programs requiring graphics here is the dump file on opening blender please e take a look ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository :...
  7. My pc crashes continously shows bsod like driver power state failure

8. Several BSOD Errors continously Posted in the community but havent gotten a solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several BSOD Errors continously Posted in the community but havent gotten a solution: I have been struggling with many BSOD errors like "System Thread Exception Not Handled", "ACPI.sys failed", "IQRL_DRIVER NOT LESS OR EQUAL" etc. I posted the Dump files here...
  9. Several BSOD Errors continously Posted in the community but havent gotten a solution

Several BSOD Errors continously Posted in the community but havent gotten a solution: I have been struggling with many BSOD errors like "System Thread Exception Not Handled", "ACPI.sys failed", "IQRL_DRIVER NOT LESS OR EQUAL" etc. I posted the Dump files here...
  10. Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continous Error BSOD for NTFS.sys: For the last few days, i keep getting BSODs for ntfs.sys have already tried the following :Updated GFX drivers ran sfc /scannow no pending windows updates no harddrive issues memory test passed please help as i am out of options. i am putting the link to the latest dump files...