Windows 10: Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months

Discus and support Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a previous build that was have BSOD problems, Assumed incorrectly it was the age of the system and the current operating in October.Since i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KitchenTransformations, May 29, 2021.

1. Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months

I had a previous build that was have BSOD problems, Assumed incorrectly it was the age of the system and the current operating in October.Since i have updated the build to include AMD B550m mother board AMD Ryzen 5 chip with Vega graphics, Solid state Kingston Drive and WD Black 1GB for data, and yesterday a new XPG &50 Gold psu.I have received 6 BSOD screens since and crashed while attempting to write this plea for help.I am running Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1, with all updates and all drivers updated. The result is no better than the 1908 build i was running on my 10 year

:)

KitchenTransformations, May 29, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 29, 2021
  3. progressively worse bsods after working fine for 6 months.

Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

when i try to upload picture sometimes it gives me an error here say its not a valid image. so ive put them in the folder disk check on the onedrive.

- - - Updated - - -

just added folder chkdsk log to onedrive. i ran it for c drive, do you want me to run it for each drive?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

finished steps 24-27. bcmwl63a.sys is no longer on my pc, i got a new wifi card a few weeks ago. and i just updated the GPU to 441.87. although what results do you want from minitool partition?

- - - Updated - - -

just reread youre message to do all drives for chkdsk, they are running now for G F and H

nicklindenmuth, May 29, 2021
  4. Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months

1. Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months - Similar Threads - Continous crashes been

2. These errors have been plaguing me for the past 5 months, making my PC constantly crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    These errors have been plaguing me for the past 5 months, making my PC constantly crash.: I am begging for some help. I use my PC everyday, and these two errors are causing my PC to crash:The ipadtst service failed to start due to the following error: ipadtst is not a valid Win32 application.ANDThe ipadtst2 service failed to start due to the following error:...
  3. These errors have been plaguing me for the past 5 months, making my PC constantly crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    These errors have been plaguing me for the past 5 months, making my PC constantly crash.: I am begging for some help. I use my PC everyday, and these two errors are causing my PC to crash:The ipadtst service failed to start due to the following error: ipadtst is not a valid Win32 application.ANDThe ipadtst2 service failed to start due to the following error:...
  4. PC been crashing for 6 months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC been crashing for 6 months.: Hi,My PC has been crashing for various months now with different reasons, I've been on the community for a bit around 3 times, and have tried three solutions, and while working for a bit eventually crashing. It has reached a point now where It can crash multiple times a day....
  5. PC been crashing for 6 months.

PC been crashing for 6 months.: Hi,My PC has been crashing for various months now with different reasons, I've been on the community for a bit around 3 times, and have tried three solutions, and while working for a bit eventually crashing. It has reached a point now where It can crash multiple times a day....
  6. PC been crashing for 6 months.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.

PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.: Operating System Windows 11GPU 1070ti 8gb VramCPU Intel i7 8700Motherboard Gigabyte B360M DS3Hi fully formatted my Nvme and installed win 11 in case that it would solve the problem but nothing changed.my current problem is that whenever i try to play genshin impact or dota 2,...
  8. PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.: Operating System Windows 11GPU 1070ti 8gb VramCPU Intel i7 8700Motherboard Gigabyte B360M DS3Hi fully formatted my Nvme and installed win 11 in case that it would solve the problem but nothing changed.my current problem is that whenever i try to play genshin impact or dota 2,...
  9. I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months: I have uninstalled all apps.I have reloaded the OS on the system.I keep having a blue screen.I have been reading forums and the community and I don't know how to troubleshoot. I have 5 dump files and don't know what program to use to read them. Any help will be appreciated....
  10. Plagued with Continous BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Plagued with Continous BSOD: Continuous crashes since initial clean install of Windows 10 1709 Fall Creators Update (FCU) (Build 16299.15) on June 9th. This continued until June 14th when I scanned the system for system file errors. CMD promt said (CBS Log File) that it was unable to fix the errors. Back...