Windows 10: Continual loss of internet connection and camera reset

Discus and support Continual loss of internet connection and camera reset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Each time I want to participate in a Zoom call I have to go device manager and uninstall the camera drivers then restart the lap top otherwise I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielHogan3, May 12, 2020.

1. Continual loss of internet connection and camera reset

Each time I want to participate in a Zoom call I have to go device manager and uninstall the camera drivers then restart the lap top otherwise I get a message saying "Can't find your Camera". I'm assuming this is a problem in software and not the Dell laptop but maybe you can advise me otherwise.

Also, If I haven't used the lap top for several hours, I have to ask Microsoft to diagnose the problem which they do and then I restart the computer. Should I shut the computer off each time I leave it and do a restart when I want to use it? This seems cumbersome. I'm wondering if there are some driver updates not working properly. Please advise.

:)

DanielHogan3, May 12, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 12, 2020
  3. Loss of Internet connection due to Flight mode on desktop with no WiFi

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds on this article
    to resolve network connection issues on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 12, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Continual loss of internet connection and camera reset

I have to constantly reset connection,Internet disconnects frequently,attaching Wlan Report

Hi
    Ashita,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your internet connection keeps on disrupting. It is possible that your
    drivers are outdated, TCP/IP
    needs to be reset/reconfigure, or the issue is within your internet connection itself. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting and let us know if you notice any changes:

Method 1: Network and Internet Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connections

Method 2: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your
    WiFi connection.

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

We'll be waiting for your updates regarding the issue.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Continual loss of internet connection and camera reset

1. Continual loss of internet connection and camera reset - Similar Threads - Continual loss internet

2. Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity: I am running Windows 11 Home 64 bit with all the latest updates installed on two HP laptops.I have a TP-Link Deco mesh network with 5 Decos as follows:Location Model IP Address Build ReleaseMain Living Room X60 2.0 192.168.68.1 20210204 50164Apartment X60 1.0 192.168.68.51...
  3. Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of Internet and/or WiFi Connectivity: I am running Windows 11 Home 64 bit with all the latest updates installed on two HP laptops.I have a TP-Link Deco mesh network with 5 Decos as follows:Location Model IP Address Build ReleaseMain Living Room X60 2.0 192.168.68.1 20210204 50164Apartment X60 1.0 192.168.68.51...
  4. Loss of internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of internet connection: Have an intermittent problem whereby PC loses internet connectivity. Normally it thinks the connection is still up but no browser tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge nor Outlook can connect. Normally I can only resolve by disabling the adapter and then, after short pause of...
  5. Periodic but seemingly random loss of internet connectivity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Periodic but seemingly random loss of internet connectivity: My desktop PC runs Windows 10 2004 build, but this is a long-standing issue that predates the current build and its predecessor. I mainly use Firefox but revert to Edge and Chrome from time to time. The symptoms are that Firefox "freezes": no website can load, the address...
  6. Frequent loss of internet connectivity

Frequent loss of internet connectivity: Hi When starting my laptop fom "sleep" mode i frequently find i have lost internet connectivity. The only way to solve this is to "restart" my machine and wait for everything to load up again. Could anyone help please?...
  7. Loss of internet connection

Loss of internet connection: Lenovo M 700 desktop computer; Windows 10 64 bit; NetGear N300 WiFi Router, Firefox 54.0.1 On my desktop computer, the network keeps disconnecting from the internet during periods when my browser is closed. Also, frequently when it comes out of sleep. I've had no troubles...
  8. Loss of internet connectivity

Loss of internet connectivity: I am posting this in what may be a brief window of connectivity. Last night I was unable to restore either Ethernet or Wireless connectivity in any of the ways that usually work, including a network reset. My ISP (BT, UK) told me they had a fault but later changed their mind;...
  9. Loss of most of my internet connection

Loss of most of my internet connection: Hi, In chrome - i am am getting an err_connection_timed_out on most of the pages I try to search. I've found 2 sites this doesn't apply to. other browsers (int explore and edge) - says 'can't reach page' when I restart my machine everything works ok for 5 mins...
  10. continue install without internet connection?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    continue install without internet connection?: i'm having wifi problems. i previously downloaded the windows 10 update and it was installing. had to abort. came back later and i want to find the downloaded windows 10 update to then install. i can only find the assistant that starts all over, with the download. but i have...