Windows 10: Continual Microsoft Account Problems

Discus and support Continual Microsoft Account Problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every day I am seeing requests to fix my settings. All that is required is that I relog on again and Windows 10 confirms my account is all OK and to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JDS101, Sep 18, 2019.

1. JDS101 Win User

Continual Microsoft Account Problems

Every day I am seeing requests to fix my settings. All that is required is that I relog on again and Windows 10 confirms my account is all OK and to the user appears to have been unnecessary.

But this keeps on happening. Similar things happen with Outlook and MS Solitaire.

I am speculating that this is something that occurred post the feature update for Windows 10, version 1903.

For a "mature" product this is a real user pain in the neck!

Research shows there are threads (locked) on this web site showing similar problems way back in 2015 supposedly fixed by KB 3093266.

Is there something in the wings to prevent this continually happening ?

:)

JDS101, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Continual Microsoft Account Problems :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Continual Microsoft Account Problems - Similar Threads - Continual Microsoft Account

2. Continual start up saying "Microsoft account problem"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Continual start up saying "Microsoft account problem": HP Pavilion Desktop 510-a010 with Microsoft 10. Every time turned on it says "Microsoft account problem" and that it could be a change of password. I moved nearly 3 years ago to a new town and changed internet carriers and have a different email and physical address. Trying...
  3. I continually get the message "Microsoft Account Problem, Dictionary Attack Mitigation."

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I continually get the message "Microsoft Account Problem, Dictionary Attack Mitigation.": I continually get the message "Microsoft Account Problems, Dictionary Attack Mitigation." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-continually-get-the-message-microsoft-account/cd4cf8ad-a056-4e2f-81c1-ff0fccc92e06
  4. The problem continues...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The problem continues...: Check out my other post about my problem to understand what's going on: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ethernet-on-my-computer-is-just-confusing/61ea3a31-f19d-4ff1-a3a1-8e75d819137a So my problem went away! For about 3 days. Then yesterday,...
  5. microsoft account problem

microsoft account problem: whenever i turn on my pc, i get a message your microsoft account needs attention in Shared experiences, your outlook settings out of date. Also in microsoft edge sync needs to be fixed by giving pin everytime. I tried many fixes like Safe scan, DISM, etc. but nothing helped....
  6. Microsoft Account Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Account Problem: I'm getting a pop up message that says " We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix iti n Shared experiences settings." Is this some sort of scam and how do I prevent this pop up ? Thank you....
  7. My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I...

My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I...: {;ease see the subject which is here: My computers continually tell me that there is a problem with my Microsoft Account and I have to continually change the password. Why is this occurring? It appears that I am doing soemthing wrong. Please help!...
  8. Microsoft account problem

Microsoft account problem: I am getting so sick and tired of the pop up "We need to fix your Microsoft account your password has probably been changed.Select here to ix it in the Shared experiences settings. Between Microsoft, Edge and Chrome the minute they fiddle with somethings then all these...
  9. Microsoft account problem?

Microsoft account problem?: A popup appears slides out like other 'official' notifications, and prompts to click on a link to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-problem/88ae0d2c-3759-484d-ada5-fcd77f808a67"
  10. continuing problems

continuing problems: so i have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc run really hot NS WHEN MY GAME IS ON IT MAKES THE CPU RUN AT 80-95% WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO RUN MAX 20% NOW I TRIED DOING THE 4...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. work or school account problem pop up continual