Windows 10: Continuation of unbeaten run?

Discus and support Continuation of unbeaten run? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have just reached level Spider level 602 in the minimum 568 unbeaten grandmaster games, but the device on which I play will soon need replacing. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by steve de jonge, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Continuation of unbeaten run?

I have just reached level Spider level 602 in the minimum 568 unbeaten grandmaster games, but the device on which I play will soon need replacing. Is there any way I can transfer my unblemished record to another device?

:)

steve de jonge, Aug 6, 2019

2. aero_busy on continuously

Hi Joan,

Apologies for the delay. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, I would suggest you to refer the following suggestions:

• Do you use any online storage service? Like OneDrive, Google Drive etc?
    • Have you noticed any activity on Task Manager?

For now, I suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps to run System maintenance troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “System and security”

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Aug 6, 2019
  3. KBD
    KBD Win User
    Further Details of DFI CPU Cooler Turn Up - Prolimatech Megahalems

if i remember right HDT-S1283 ranks a step or two above TRUE in frostytech's top 5 coolers list. So according to them its a little better.

4. Continuation of unbeaten run?

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Continuation of unbeaten run?

1. Continuation of unbeaten run? - Similar Threads - Continuation unbeaten run

2. Continuation if unbeaten run?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Continuation if unbeaten run?: I have just reached level Spider level 602 in the minimum 568 unbeaten grandmaster games, but the device on which I play will soon need replacing. Is there any way I can transfer my unblemished record to another device?...
  3. Continue on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continue on PC: Hello, I'm setting up my new computer and linked my phone to it. I downloaded Microsoft Launcher on my Android device and the Your Phone Companion app. I am unable to utilize the Continue on PC feature to send pics or share websites to computer....it acts as if it cannot...
  4. Disk running 98 - 100 percent continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk running 98 - 100 percent continuously: Since the latest update this week, I have 2 computers that are running 98% to 100% disk usage continuously and the computers have slowed down so much they are almost unusable. Have tried restarting twice with both computers but to no avail. One can see if a virus scan is...
  5. continue with chat

in Windows 10 Customization
    continue with chat: how do I continue with a chat after restarting computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continue-with-chat/d130a072-5ede-4cc3-9d22-5e3ab55f1c92
  6. And the issues continue...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    And the issues continue...: Okay, So I have managed to upgrade to Win 10 a total of 6 times now, each time I have had to revert back to 7 due to the same set of issues *Mad. Even though I am the 'Owner' of the C:/ drive, I cannot write to it, unless the program I am using (notepad for example) is...
  7. When Dism commands are running ... Continue using PC for browsing?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    When Dism commands are running ... Continue using PC for browsing?: I am running the "combined command" as below at the moment. Is it OK to continue to continue to use my PC while the commands are running? When I say "use" I'm mainly talking about web browsing. Trythese commands in the order they are in, in administrator cmdprompts---...
  8. continuously running out of c:/ space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    continuously running out of c:/ space: Hi, I have a laptop with 128GB SSD (system) and 1TB HDD, 16GB RAM. I bought it 3 months ago. I use the laptop for work on a daily basis mainly for 3D programs like 3ds Max, Maya, Houdini and some coding in python. Around month ago I moved pagefile.sys to the second HDD...
  9. Computer continuously runs a shell script after upgrading to Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer continuously runs a shell script after upgrading to Windows10: My PC was running Windows 8.1 with no problem. I upgraded to Windows 10. Installation went fine, but right after I logged in to windows, it started to continuously run a shell script in background. A shell window pops up on the computer screen every few seconds for a fraction...
  10. Indexing running continually [Solved]

in Windows 10 Support
    Indexing running continually [Solved]: OS: Windows 10 Pro Computer: NUC Recently, my external drive is indicating a continual reading of the drive (read indicator flashing). Under Properties, the Allow Indexing is NOT checked. Using Task Manager, there are two Micorsoft indexing processes running and when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. continuation of unbeaten run

2. spider unbeaten grandmaster