Windows 10: Continue automatically after Memory Referenced error on shutdown?

Discus and support Continue automatically after Memory Referenced error on shutdown? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have been living in the hope that some update would address this. Now have the Creator's Update but it still is a showstopper. Ever since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vk3diw, Jun 23, 2017.

1. vk3diw Win User

Continue automatically after Memory Referenced error on shutdown?

Hi,
    I have been living in the hope that some update would address this. Now have the Creator's Update but it still is a showstopper.
    Ever since I installed Windows 10 originally, my system will halt on that infernal "memory referenced" error at random occasions, during shutdown. This makes my workflow really difficult as I am reliant on unattended operations. The problem is that this is never the same originating application called out in the error message, varying from Box sync to explorer.exe. I've worked my way through many workaround attempts and will keep trying (from the asinine responses om the MS support forums to fairly good advice on this and orther tech sites) - BUT... I need to be away for a few weeks and absolutely need to be able to access my PC remotely. I cannot risk this happening because when it is stuck on the error, connectivity is gone and it needs a manual enter keypress.

Is there any setting or configuration that will allow Windows to continue? Maybe with a timeout on the error or similar?
    Or -
    Is there any remote tool that will stay connected in that situation to allow me to do the keypress remotely?
    Needless to say, I have another PC running Windows 7 that runs flawlessly with unattended operations - I just need this one to behave itself as well.

Thanks.

Continue automatically after Memory Referenced error on shutdown? [​IMG]

:)

vk3diw, Jun 23, 2017

2. File explorer error-The instruction at 0x11F125F6 referenced memory at 0x11F125F6. The memory could not be written. Click ok to terminate."

After upgrading to windows 10 my PC continuously shows explorer.exe- application error. It says " The instruction at 0x11F125F6 referenced memory at 0x11F125F6. The memory could not be written. Click ok to terminate." This pop up appears every 2 min and
    after I click Ok ; PC gets refresed. Its very annoying , please help with this problem

Prathamesh Mandrekar, Jun 23, 2017
  3. KenStec Win User
    Shut down error msg - explorer.exe - Application Error

Every time I shut down or restart I get the following error message for a few seconds and then the process continues to completion:

The instruction at 0x00007FF7DAD186B2 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000030. The memory could not be written.

Click on OK to terminate the program

However as stated, the process continues successfully to completion.

KenStec, Jun 23, 2017
  4. Hydrate Win User

• What is your anti-malware, anti-virus, and firewall solution?
      • Have you attempted a full scan for malware using a fully up to date AV and AM?
    • Please use sfc /scannow via powershell.exe or cmd.exe
      • Windows Key + X
      • Locate Command Prompt or Windows Powershell.exe (Run As Admin)
        • Type sfc /scannow and press Enter
          • Post the results.
    • Have you attempted a Windows extended memory test, rule out hardware issues?

• Continue automatically after Memory Referenced error on shutdown? [​IMG]

Hydrate, Jun 23, 2017
  5. dalchina New Member
    Hi, I had this happen fairly consistently for quite a while- but not for the last few weeks or more. I recall this being discussed in one thread many months ago, but no resolution. Very frustrating.

It will probably be related to an installed program.

If you search the forum for
    "The instruction at"
    (literally that string inc. "")
    you will find a lot of results to scan through:

Continue automatically after Memory Referenced error on shutdown? [​IMG]

Example of one solved:
    Windows 10 pro anniversary Explorer.exe Application error at shutdown - Windows 10 Forums

Possible workaround
    reciever error at shutdown Solved - Windows 10 Forums

dalchina, Jun 23, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    zbook, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Continue automatically after Memory Referenced error on shutdown? - Similar Threads - Continue automatically Memory

2. Referenced Memory Read Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Referenced Memory Read Error: Hi,I am receiving the following application error when I run Civ6. Have tried starting and restarting. And have run have a full scan of Bitdefender Antivirus.What else can I do?Thanks!...
  3. Referenced Memory Read Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Referenced Memory Read Error: Hi,I am receiving the following application error when I run Civ6. Have tried starting and restarting. And have run have a full scan of Bitdefender Antivirus.What else can I do?Thanks!...
  4. Referenced Memory Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Referenced Memory Error: Hi,I've been receiving an error occasionally when I wake my laptop from sleep please see attached image. It reads opengl: Windows - application error. The instruction at 0x00007FFAC3CC1C42 referenced memory at 0X0000000000000060. The memory could not be written.I have tried...
  5. Referenced Memory Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Referenced Memory Error: Hi,I've been receiving an error occasionally when I wake my laptop from sleep please see attached image. It reads opengl: Windows - application error. The instruction at 0x00007FFAC3CC1C42 referenced memory at 0X0000000000000060. The memory could not be written.I have tried...
  6. Error "The instruction at 0x0000FF777344B2 referenced memory at 0x00000000000000. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "The instruction at 0x0000FF777344B2 referenced memory at 0x00000000000000. The...: Hello there! So recently I ran a program called "piko park.exe" But I was getting this error.I know that it is a memory error. I had increased my virtual ram but the error was still there. I surfed the internet many times but still no solution. Kindly please help me fix this...
  7. Error referenced in memory...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Error referenced in memory...: I had "error referenced in memory" pop-out error window in 1 program only! And another user said: he had it too, so I thought it was issue of that program! But a month later... now I restarted PC and I got the same error! Title was - explorer.exe. While I ran memtest, after...
  8. Still looking for a way to continue after Memory Referenced error...

in Windows 10 Support
    Still looking for a way to continue after Memory Referenced error...: About 737 days ago I had a thread going with this problem. This is a link to that thread, so I don't have to re-detail the problem. Continue automatically after Memory Referenced error on shutdown? In summary: For all the years I have had Windows 10 installed, I have been...
  9. Application Error : The instruction at xxxxxxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx The memory...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Error : The instruction at xxxxxxxxxxx referenced memory at xxxxxxx The memory...: [ATTACH] I am using numbers of windows systems and I am getting this error when jar (java) application is running on it. This error doesn't comes on regular basis but it comes randomly. Some time it occurs twice a week or sometime it doesn't occur in a week. I have...
  10. ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0....

in Windows 10 Support
    ERROR: the instruction at 0x0... referenced memory at 0x0....: This weekend I was happily playing Blizzard's new game, Overwatch, with zero problems. I returned from work last night and tried to load up BattleNet and received the below error message: [img] I now can't load BattleNet to play any games, which is rather frustrating....