Windows 10: "Continue in the selected language" screen on first boot after reset freeze.

Discus and support "Continue in the selected language" screen on first boot after reset freeze. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, so yesterday night i decided to reset my computer. And during this i went to bed to set it up the next morning, but when i turned on the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZebRamstedt, Feb 25, 2019.

1. "Continue in the selected language" screen on first boot after reset freeze.

Hello, so yesterday night i decided to reset my computer. And during this i went to bed to set it up the next morning, but when i turned on the screen again the day after im stuck at "Continue in the selected language". I cant move or even see my cursor, and my keyboard doesnt function either! I try to hit enter or my up/down but it doesnt do anything, please help!

:)

ZebRamstedt, Feb 25, 2019
  2. A Monell Win User

confused about selecting boot device

This is good information but I am confused about step 2 below. Wouldn't I need to select whatever device, USB or DVD, the install media is on at this point and not how I want the final install to boot?
    Thanks,and sorry for dragging up an old post but it had most of the info I was looking for.

It is up to you whether you want to install Windows using MBR or GPT and you need to set the option in the BIOS for MBR or GPT style installation.

Having said that. Here's the steps:
    1. Disconnect all HD/SSD except the one you will be installing Windows
    2. From the boot menu, Select #1 for GPT or select #2 for MBR to boot up the Windows Installation
      Attachment 29081
      NOTE: The screen is an example and might look different from yours
    3. Once the Windows Installation started. On the first screen, Press and hold SHIFT Key + F10, a command Windows will popup then type:
      - diskpart
      - select disk 0
      - Clean
      - Exit
      - Exit
    4. Click Next to continue.
    5. Select Custom
    6. Select the first unallocated partition and click next. Windows will create all needed partitions to install Windows 10
    7. Follow all the rest of the instruction to complete.

MBR installation:
    1. 500MB System Reserved partition
    2. C: Drive
    GPT installation:
    1. 450MB recovery partition
    2. 100MB EFI System Partition
    3. 16MB MSR partition
    4. C drive.
    [/QUOTE]

A Monell, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Feb 25, 2019
  4. "Continue in the selected language" screen on first boot after reset freeze.

Windows 10 freezes at while booting

Hi Matthew,

I can understand that must make you feel upset and we will work toward fixing this situation for you.

I suggest you to try performing a startup repair using an installation media and check if it helps. Startup Repair is a Windows recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your computer
    for the problem and then tries to fix it so your computer can start correctly.

Follow the steps given below:

system restore point or reset your PC.

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website

• Download the media creation tool and then run it.

• Select Create installation media for another PC.

• Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).

• Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.

• Connect the installation media you created to your nonfunctional PC, and then turn it on.

• On the initial setup screen, enter your language and other preferences, and then select
      Next. If you're not seeing the setup screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to change your PC's boot order, and then try again.

• Select Repair your computer.

• On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot >Advanced options >Startup repair
    Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

"Continue in the selected language" screen on first boot after reset freeze.

1. "Continue in the selected language" screen on first boot after reset freeze. - Similar Threads - Continue selected language

2. Stuck at “Continue in selected language” screen after resetting my pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at “Continue in selected language” screen after resetting my pc windows 10: I cannot click on the screen or use my keyboard at all. It is stuck at the “Continue in selected language” screen when i reset my earlier today. Help...
  3. Stuck at “Continue in selected language” screen after resetting my pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at “Continue in selected language” screen after resetting my pc windows 10: I cannot click on the screen or use my keyboard at all. It is stuck at the “Continue in selected language” screen when i reset my earlier today. Help...
  4. Stuck at “Continue in selected language” screen after resetting my pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Forcing user to select Language, timezone and keyboard at first boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forcing user to select Language, timezone and keyboard at first boot: I'm building a kiosk running Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2021, but since we distribute our solutions worldwide I would like to give the costumer's the option to select their own language, keyboard and timezone settings during the initial boot. I know that I could just use sysprep and...
  6. Forcing user to select Language, timezone and keyboard at first boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forcing user to select Language, timezone and keyboard at first boot: I'm building a kiosk running Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2021, but since we distribute our solutions worldwide I would like to give the costumer's the option to select their own language, keyboard and timezone settings during the initial boot. I know that I could just use sysprep and...
  7. Windows 11 installation freezes at language select

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installation freezes at language select: I started a clean install on surface desktop with a media created usb. boot from USB but only get to language/region page. none of the fields can be selected or the next button.any ideas?...
  8. disable on screen language selection!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    disable on screen language selection!?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Micheloomaxy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm77qm/disable_on_screen_language_selection/
  9. Screen freezing but sound continues

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen freezing but sound continues: Over the past week or so I'm getting occasional screen freezes - at first it was while gaming (World of Warcraft), but I'm finding the same thing can occur when I'm only using a web browser (Firefox), without WoW running at all. Today this happened while I was watching a...
  10. Boot Select Screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Select Screen?: Hi I've got Windows 10 all installed and running in a dual boot setup with Windows 8, no problems so far. But I'd like to have a boot select screen when I turn on my computer as I did when I was dual booting Windows 7 and 8. I can boot to Widows 8 by hitting F8 and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows installation stuck at language

2. windows 10 continue in the selected language

3. windows 10 freezes on bootup select language screen

4. Continue in the selected language,
  5. continue in selected language