Windows 10: Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

Discus and support Continue of previous post on laptop freezing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to reply to my post I made so just going to link the post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by toclose, Jun 13, 2022.

1. toclose Win User

Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

I am unable to reply to my post I made so just going to link the post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-freezes-here-and-there-on-my-laptop/b1715d07-fca0-45be-ab9c-4a9fe725541f I am sill facing those freezes as I've followed what greg the only reply has stated to just didint do a clean boot and fully reset my laptop though I seem to how fix on unfreezing my screen I let a video run for awhile to see if it freezes if does I wait to see if it fixes by itself if it doesnt get fixed I launch remote desktop on my phone and connect to my laptop that seems to repair

:)

toclose, Jun 13, 2022

2. Laptop freezes during Starting up on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Nguyen,

Thank you for your response with the current status of the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• Have you tried to perform startup repair of the computer?
    • When you say that "The screen was freeze, neither the Keyboard nor the Mouse responded.", when exactly the screen is getting freeze? Is it at login screen or while booting the computer?
    • When you switch on the computer, are you able see anything on the screen?

I suggest you to try to perform the steps which provided in the previous post and let us know the results.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 13, 2022
  3. sportster Win User
    Laptop freeze

Hi guys, i can't do what both of you has suggested for this laptop cause every time it freeze in widows
    it will not be able to reload windows and i have to do a clean install. I already repeated this cycle few times.
    Anyway thanks both of you for your suggestions.

sportster, Jun 13, 2022
  4. Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Dear Sachin,

the answer to your questions are given below:

1. HP Pavillion p045tx notebook

2.No i didn't make any changes

3. How to check the 3rd step?Please let know what to do.

Sudipta Sen, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

1. Continue of previous post on laptop freezing - Similar Threads - Continue previous post

2. For "DaveM121" concerning a previous post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For "DaveM121" concerning a previous post: Hello, again, DaveM121. I am here again, in reference to a thread from Oct. 5, 2022 titled "Random "BSOD" incidents. I was going to reply in that discussion but got the following statement ... "This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you...
  3. For "DaveM121" concerning a previous post

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For "DaveM121" concerning a previous post: Hello, again, DaveM121. I am here again, in reference to a thread from Oct. 5, 2022 titled "Random "BSOD" incidents. I was going to reply in that discussion but got the following statement ... "This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you...
  4. For "DaveM121" concerning a previous post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to find my previous posts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my previous posts: I need to find my previous posts as I am going to reinstall Windows 10 and one of my replies told me how to do it, but I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-my-previous-posts/cb8970d0-b33d-4be8-893f-8ec8062091e0
  6. Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continue of previous post on laptop freezing: I am unable to reply to my post I made so just going to link the post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-freezes-here-and-there-on-my-laptop/b1715d07-fca0-45be-ab9c-4a9fe725541f I am sill facing those freezes as I've followed what greg the only reply...
  7. Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

Continue of previous post on laptop freezing: I am unable to reply to my post I made so just going to link the post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-freezes-here-and-there-on-my-laptop/b1715d07-fca0-45be-ab9c-4a9fe725541f I am sill facing those freezes as I've followed what greg the only reply...
  8. MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.: IT FREEZES CONTINUALLY. REGARDLESS OF THE PROGRAM IN PROGRESS. PLEASE HELP. THANKS, JIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-asus-vivobook-laptop-continually-freezes/10030237-6939-46d5-a57c-e42cd8376106
  9. MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MY ASUS VIVOBOOK LAPTOP CONTINUALLY FREEZES.: IT FREEZES CONTINUALLY. REGARDLESS OF THE PROGRAM IN PROGRESS. PLEASE HELP. THANKS, JIM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-asus-vivobook-laptop-continually-freezes/10030237-6939-46d5-a57c-e42cd8376106
  10. Computer freezes on post

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezes on post: It sometimes (not always) happens when I need to change a UEFI setting. When it's happening the screen turns black and the computer tries to reboot. Note that the computer does not crash to the point of a memory dump. When this happens I have to keep trying to reboot and...