Windows 10: Continue on PC for iOS not working

Discus and support Continue on PC for iOS not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everybody and thank you for your time. I have a surface book 2 running version 1909 of windows 10 along with an iPhone Xs on iOS 13.3.1. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GolfisPride, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Continue on PC for iOS not working

Hello everybody and thank you for your time.

I have a surface book 2 running version 1909 of windows 10 along with an iPhone Xs on iOS 13.3.1. I've set up both devices properly under the same account. From the iPhone side of things when I'm trying to use the continue on PC feature I can see the surface device being listed. I have tried it on multiple networks but still can't get it to launch the edge web browser on the windows 10 machine. I should mention that I'm using the chromium build if that matters.

Thank you in advance !

submitted by /u/GolfisPride
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GolfisPride, Apr 21, 2020

2. continue to pc not working from safari ios browser

Hello Stevie,

Compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why you can't connect this browser. For us to isolate this, kindly follow the steps below:

Step 1. Go to Start>Settings >Phone>Enter your phone number without dashes and send link to get app.

Step 2: Follow app to App Store. Automatically you will be directed to Continue on PC. Download it.

Step 3: Open browser on PC.

Step 4: Open website on iPhone.

Step 5: Press middle button on control row to bring up functions.

Step 6: Select Continue on PC from top row on far left.

Step 7: Continue on PC will search for available PC’s and will find one and ask if you want to continue Now or Later. Select Now.

Step 8: Your iPhone’s current webpage will appear on the browser that you already opened on your PC. Just open it to a Home screen.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Apr 22, 2020
  3. RanG1 Win User
    Continue on My PC

I'm having two problems:

1. I'm trying to link my iPhone to my desktop and install Continue on my PC. My iPhone is a 6S Plus running IOS 11.4.1 and my desktop is running Windows 10 v. 1803. When I click settings - phone - add a phone and put in my cell number the text I get has
      a link to download Microsoft Edge for IOS App not the Continue on my PC App. I downloaded MS Edge and went through the steps again to add phone still get the MS Edge App. Is it ok that I went to the App store and just downloaded Continue on my PC App or
      do I need the link that it was supposed to send me?
    2. While I was setting up Continue on my PC that I got directly from the App store I had to verify my email address before I could sign in. I input my email address incorrectly and before I realized it I hit send to get email to verify my email. Below the
    "Didn't receive the email? Resend it now" it says

"Typo in your email address? Fix it here but It's very faint and when I tap there nothing happens.

How do I fix my email address or should I just delete the App & start over. I think I may have just answered my own question.

RanG1, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Continue on PC for iOS not working

Continue on My PC

GeorgeBrooks3, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Continue on PC for iOS not working

1. Continue on PC for iOS not working - Similar Threads - Continue iOS working

2. Phone link not working with IOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link not working with IOS: I am having a real hardtime connecting my Phone link app in Windows 11 with my iphone 14. It use to connect earlier but not its not connecting and I have tried all the options mentioned in the group including resintalling and installing the Bluetooth drivers Can anyone...
  3. Phone link not working with IOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link not working with IOS: I am having a real hardtime connecting my Phone link app in Windows 11 with my iphone 14. It use to connect earlier but not its not connecting and I have tried all the options mentioned in the group including resintalling and installing the Bluetooth drivers Can anyone...
  4. Link To Windows app stuck on "Continue pairing with Bluetooth" iOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link To Windows app stuck on "Continue pairing with Bluetooth" iOS: Every time I try to connect my iPhone to my PC, it gets stuck on "Continue pairing with Bluetooth"Things I've tried:1. Reinstalling Link to Windows/Link to Phone on both my phone and PC2. Removing the device from Bluetooth3. Restarting my Phone and PC4. Turning Bluetooth off...
  5. Link To Windows app stuck on "Continue pairing with Bluetooth" iOS

Link To Windows app stuck on "Continue pairing with Bluetooth" iOS: Every time I try to connect my iPhone to my PC, it gets stuck on "Continue pairing with Bluetooth"Things I've tried:1. Reinstalling Link to Windows/Link to Phone on both my phone and PC2. Removing the device from Bluetooth3. Restarting my Phone and PC4. Turning Bluetooth off...
  6. Continuous IO activity on external USB storage devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Continuous IO activity on external USB storage devices: Since the update to Windows 2004, all the USB external storage devices connected to my Gigabyte Z170x-UD5 TH machine seems to be in use constantly, ie the activity LED is blinking although there is no IO coming from the host. We can see that the Host Read Commands in the...
  7. PC continually pausing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC continually pausing: A few weeks back I noticed the mouse cursor started "pausing" as I move it around. It stops then rushes to catch up. It does this continually - every 3-4 seconds. I tried several different mice - wireless and corded - all do the same. Now I notice its actually the whole PC...
  8. New Continue on PC app version 1.9.3 for iOS - January 24

in Windows 10 News
    New Continue on PC app version 1.9.3 for iOS - January 24: Start on your phone, continue on your PC. With the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, you can continue browsing websites from your phone directly on your Windows PC. You can even choose to "Continue now" if you're in front of your PC or "Continue later" if you're on the go!...
  9. Continue on PC

Continue on PC: Hello, I'm setting up my new computer and linked my phone to it. I downloaded Microsoft Launcher on my Android device and the Your Phone Companion app. I am unable to utilize the Continue on PC feature to send pics or share websites to computer....it acts as if it cannot...
  10. New Continue on PC app version 1.9.2 for iOS - December 8

in Windows 10 News
    New Continue on PC app version 1.9.2 for iOS - December 8: Start on your phone, continue on your PC. With the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, you can continue browsing websites from your phone directly on your Windows PC. You can even choose to "Continue now" if you're in front of your PC or "Continue later" if you're on the go!...