Windows 10: Continue on PC

Discus and support Continue on PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm setting up my new computer and linked my phone to it. I downloaded Microsoft Launcher on my Android device and the Your Phone Companion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JenniferBrown6, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Continue on PC

Hello,

I'm setting up my new computer and linked my phone to it. I downloaded Microsoft Launcher on my Android device and the Your Phone Companion app. I am unable to utilize the Continue on PC feature to send pics or share websites to computer....it acts as if it cannot find my computer and gives me directions to link my phone to the PC, but it is already linked. This is very frustrating as I do not know what else to do. Please help. Thank you.

:)

JenniferBrown6, Dec 8, 2018

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Dec 8, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Continue on PC

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Continue on PC

1. Continue on PC - Similar Threads - Continue

2. Loud short continuous loud beep please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud short continuous loud beep please help me: My gaming laptop is working fine but after being on it for a while it starts to make loud short continuous beeps. I don't know what it is or why or how to fix it. This has only started on the 17th April 2024....
  3. Loud short continuous loud beep please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loud short continuous loud beep please help me: My gaming laptop is working fine but after being on it for a while it starts to make loud short continuous beeps. I don't know what it is or why or how to fix it. This has only started on the 17th April 2024....
  4. The session was disconnected. If you want to continue,try to connct again. . . . Would...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The session was disconnected. If you want to continue,try to connct again. . . . Would...: Hyper-Vi am getting reoccurring Disconnect/Reconnect messages as random times while using Hyper-V. I can't seem to find a solution to the problem and help will be much appreciated.Thanks in advance...
  5. The session was disconnected. If you want to continue,try to connct again. . . . Would...

The session was disconnected. If you want to continue,try to connct again. . . . Would...: Hyper-Vi am getting reoccurring Disconnect/Reconnect messages as random times while using Hyper-V. I can't seem to find a solution to the problem and help will be much appreciated.Thanks in advance...
  6. The session was disconnected. If you want to continue,try to connct again. . . . Would...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  8. Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?

Why does typing diskpart on cmd and PowerShell not continue and show what should have seen?: I accidentally removed the USB stick while in a command "clean". I know it's corrupted so I tried to fix it by formatting or removing it entirely since it has no files within the USB. Tried multiple applications till I found some applications that can actually read the USB...
  9. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....
  10. Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...

Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400...: Continuous PDF's run together with my new scanner, how do I get a new Canon LiDE 400 compatible driver for my new windows 11 PC??This also happened with an HP all in One printer/scanner and Epson scanner which both have been returned....