Windows 10: Continue To Have Difficulty Finding the Virus Program in my Computer. Here is a Better...

Discus and support Continue To Have Difficulty Finding the Virus Program in my Computer. Here is a Better... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AMERICANRIFLE [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AMERICANRIFLE, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Continue To Have Difficulty Finding the Virus Program in my Computer. Here is a Better...

/u/AMERICANRIFLE, Nov 12, 2019
  2. DCnewbie Win User

BEWARE: Spyware Doctor program is a VIRUS!!!

Also, I knew it was a rogue program because it would NOT DELETE when you went to "Add/Remove Programs". It wasn't going anywhere! It seemed strange but I never thought it was a virus!!! That company needs to be taken down. I am 100% sure this was an actual virus!! Any suggestions on where to take action???

DCnewbie, Nov 12, 2019
  3. computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, Nov 12, 2019
  4. J.Frey Win User

Continue To Have Difficulty Finding the Virus Program in my Computer. Here is a Better...

I have virus on my computer that windows program does not find. What program is safe to use to find the virus?

I have virus on my computer that windows malware does not find. What program is safe to use to find and remove.

J.Frey, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Continue To Have Difficulty Finding the Virus Program in my Computer. Here is a Better...

1. Continue To Have Difficulty Finding the Virus Program in my Computer. Here is a Better... - Similar Threads - Continue Difficulty Finding

2. I have virus in my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have virus in my computer.: I am getting warning from McAfee that I have virus in my computer. My McAfee has expired a long time ago. But it keeps on sending me notifications as shown in the pictures. What shall I doBasically I tried to download a movie from an unknown site and this happened....
  3. I have virus in my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have virus in my computer.: I am getting warning from McAfee that I have virus in my computer. My McAfee has expired a long time ago. But it keeps on sending me notifications as shown in the pictures. What shall I doBasically I tried to download a movie from an unknown site and this happened....
  4. I have virus in my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Does my computer have viruses?

Does my computer have viruses?: Being over concerned after clicking suspicious links and reviving 10 viruses. After removing all of them even the ones hiding in side, I’ve used file assassin, bit defender , kaspersky, and malwarebytes. Both bit and malwarebytes had said there was no more threats on my...
  6. Does my computer have viruses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does my computer have viruses?: Being over concerned after clicking suspicious links and reviving 10 viruses. After removing all of them even the ones hiding in side, I’ve used file assassin, bit defender , kaspersky, and malwarebytes. Both bit and malwarebytes had said there was no more threats on my...
  7. Difficulty running the program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty running the program: File_Explorer_2014This program runs in Windows 7 but in Windows 10 encounters errors When I use compatibility mode, I encounter another error. the instruction at 0x0000000010009cac reference memory at 0x0000000001d6d150 the memory could not be written...
  8. Difficulty running the program

Difficulty running the program: File_Explorer_2014This program runs in Windows 7 but in Windows 10 encounters errors When I use compatibility mode, I encounter another error. the instruction at 0x0000000010009cac reference memory at 0x0000000001d6d150 the memory could not be written...
  9. Difficulty running the program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Virus that none of the antivirus programs finds!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus that none of the antivirus programs finds!: OK, I have some problems with Windows home 10 Swedish. I get error messages that .Net has done an exception 5-10 times / day and other small strange things happen. I was tired of this so I went for a full scan and did not find anything. I installed (one at a time) fsecure,...