Windows 10: Continued Blue Screens (VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR) on HP Pavillion with Radeon 500 Series

Discus and support Continued Blue Screens (VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR) on HP Pavillion with Radeon 500 Series in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The title says it all. This has been going on for weeks, I've had 3 blue screens in the past hour. I tried reinstalling all video drivers (Radeon and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmericanPi, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Continued Blue Screens (VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR) on HP Pavillion with Radeon 500 Series

The title says it all. This has been going on for weeks, I've had 3 blue screens in the past hour. I tried reinstalling all video drivers (Radeon and Intel), tried different versions, rollbacks, experimental, I tried turning off superfetch and time broker, I tried turning off one of the two video drivers, I've scanned for viruses and malware, I've run a system repair, I have tried everything short of a clean install. Help me. I'm attaching the .dmp file link for the most recent crash. There is no rhyme or reason to when they happen, I'm usually just scrolling on the internet when it happens. It doesn't happen when I open a new page or app, it doesn't happen when I game.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WDuSnVpVy-qCkDusE1tP09HVokXfc6C3/view?usp=sharing

:)

AmericanPi, Sep 26, 2018

2. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

Hello. I am getting Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error blue screen during boot up on my lenovo desk top using Windows 10. I cannot access the device manager as windows never fully loads. The windows logo appears for awhile and then straight to the blue screen. I
    am able to enter the BIOS screen (Ctrl+P) but that's it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

* Moved from Insider

MatthewNeubeck, Sep 26, 2018
  3. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

I HAVE A SONY VIO PC. AND FRECUENTLY GET THE THE VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR. MY IMAGE GETS BLUE AND INITIATES A RESTART. HOW CA N I SOLVE THIS..

ReneVarela, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Plankton Win User

Continued Blue Screens (VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR) on HP Pavillion with Radeon 500 Series

Plankton, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Continued Blue Screens (VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR) on HP Pavillion with Radeon 500 Series

1. Continued Blue Screens (VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR) on HP Pavillion with Radeon 500 Series - Similar Threads - Continued Blue Screens

2. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Hi, I have received the blue screen consistently when playing a game. even when just entering the game. I am unable to share the dump file - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKbQ2TEZKPRgVVdvoUmD8zr700q?e=I7J5No...
  3. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: I am using acer aspire 7 with integrated graphic card and dedicated nvidia 1650 4gb graphics card. First I started getting VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR and windows restarts, but after this restart nvidia graphics card is not showing or disabled, non of the nvidia software runs...
  4. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: I am using acer nitro5 with integrated graphic card and dedicated nvidia 1650 4gb graphics card. First i started getting VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR and windows restart s, but after this restart nvidia graphics card is not showing or disabled, non of the nvidia software runs...
  5. Facing Blue Screen error VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing Blue Screen error VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: The computer restarts on idle mode without any reasoning. Have tried updating all graphics card drivers as well as Device drivers and firmware to the latest version but still no luck. Have tried with assistance from Microsoft support as well but still no luck. Help would be...
  6. Facing Blue Screen error VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

Facing Blue Screen error VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: The computer restarts on idle mode without any reasoning. Have tried updating all graphics card drivers as well as Device drivers and firmware to the latest version but still no luck. Have tried with assistance from Microsoft support as well but still no luck. Help would be...
  7. VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: I am using acer aspire 7 with integrated graphic card and dedicated nvidia 1650 4gb graphics card. First i started getting VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR and windows restart s, but after this restart nvidia graphics card is not showing or disabled, non of the nvidia software runs...
  8. Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error

Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error: Hi i just bought Asus TUF F15 FX506H-MHN103T, is a brand new laptop. So far i only install autocad and revit for my classes. It happend multiply time today already. Anyone know how to fix it?...
  9. Continued Blue Screens VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR on Dell Inspiron 5590

Continued Blue Screens VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR on Dell Inspiron 5590: I have been facing this blue screen error code since i have been downloading games from EPIC and Steam libraries. I have updated my Intel UHD graphics driver and Nvidia MX230 graphics card. But still this problem arises. I need a solution to this problem. It is very...
  10. Blue screen with stop code: VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

Blue screen with stop code: VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: I have a blue screen where it has the mentioned stop code above. It has been about 20 minutes and it will not restart automatically. What can i do? Should i try and force it to start manually?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fatal error occurred in the graphics driver hp pavillion