Windows 10: Continued BSOD event 41 even after clean install of Windows

Discus and support Continued BSOD event 41 even after clean install of Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have installed new Windows and the drivers in the 3rd of March and the BSOD happened. I used Memtest86 and passed all test with no error. I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIEN DUC ANHNGUYEN, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Continued BSOD event 41 even after clean install of Windows

I have installed new Windows and the drivers in the 3rd of March and the BSOD happened. I used Memtest86 and passed all test with no error.

I also tried to put the power plan to never sleep and turn off fast startup.

I also reseated the RAM and GPU yet the BSOD still happended.

Then I added the registry key of TdrDelay and Disable hardware acceleration and the BSOD is gone for 2 weeks, up until last thursday.
    I resetted my windows today and also updated the Windows to the newest version. It still crashed

Heres my minidump with the date on OneDrive. Hope it helps
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auvfuep07chQjFzlr7qcTyidWwq3?e=OJioZN

:)

TIEN DUC ANHNGUYEN, Mar 21, 2021

2. event 41

Hello,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. Having said that, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps in this article:

Windows Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to share them with us here. Your input is very much welcome in our Community.

Michelle Vil, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Event 41, Karnel - Power

Hello,

The Event 41 is used to report the unexpected shutting down of a device. For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer? If yes, can you tell us the changes?

Meanwhile, we recommend following the workaround on this link. The article
    is about Windows Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Continued BSOD event 41 even after clean install of Windows

Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Continued BSOD event 41 even after clean install of Windows

1. Continued BSOD event 41 even after clean install of Windows - Similar Threads - Continued BSOD event

2. Random BSODs even after clean windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs even after clean windows install: Since January my laptop has been getting Random BSODs, the error codes are different, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL. The crashes used to happen rarely and I never thought much about it. They got worse and I decided to update to Windows 11. They got...
  3. BSOD even after clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD even after clean install of Windows: Hi guys, I've been having BSODs randomly throughout the day for the past 2 weeks, did all kinds of debugging trying to address it with no luck. Just did a fresh install last night and ran windows memtest with no error overnight but this morning I got 2 more BSOD. System...
  4. BSOD event 41 even after clean install of Windows

BSOD event 41 even after clean install of Windows: I have installed new Windows and the drivers. Also updated the Windows to the newest version. I used Memtest86 and passed all test with no error. I also tried to put the power plan to never sleep and turn off fast startup. I also reseated the RAM and GPU yet the BSOD...
  5. BSOD persists even after a clean install

BSOD persists even after a clean install: The last few days I found my Windows 10 encountering BSOD, with a few other minor problems I was having, I just decided to do a fresh install. Even during the setup process and ever since the the blue screen still continues. For the sake of it, I have some driver updates and...
  6. BSOD Even After Clean Windows Install

BSOD Even After Clean Windows Install: About a month or two ago I started getting BSOD while gaming. I tried a bunch of troubleshooting steps and nothing worked, so I decided to go for a clean Windows install. I didn't keep any personal files. I didn't get a BSOD for a few days, then it started up again. I get one...
  7. Frequent BSODs even after clean install

Frequent BSODs even after clean install: Hey everyone, Posting here looking for some help, now I'm a pretty tech savvy guy, have been building/ fixing computers for over 8 years, however lately my computer has been giving me nothing but trouble. Basically I am getting random BSODs, several unique ones, also...
  8. Random BSODs even after clean install

Random BSODs even after clean install: Hello all! I am facing a serious issue with my main desktop computer at the moment. About 4 hours ago, I tried to run a new updated game, but it was unable to start. I then proceeded to update my graphics drivers NVIDIA Dedicated GPU, and I got presented with a BSOD. I do...
  9. Mulitple BSOD even after clean installation

Mulitple BSOD even after clean installation: Hello, I have been getting BSOD (probably all of them, I took pictures and almost everytime it was different...) on and on for a while now. I did clean reset my computer but it did not solve anything. Here is a link to my dmp files and system info:...
  10. BSODs continue after clean install - hardware?

BSODs continue after clean install - hardware?: Hello, I previously posted here regarding a variety of BSODs I was getting on my machine which included various stop codes: usbohci.sys faulty hardware corrupted page kernel security check failure memory management After trying a bunch of things (including some good...