Windows 10: Continued Driver Error With Pnp and Bluetooth

Discus and support Continued Driver Error With Pnp and Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having the following bugs through several different trouble shooting steps. I have intermittent flashing of code-10 on my intel Bluetooth driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MickeyGray1, May 24, 2020.

1. Continued Driver Error With Pnp and Bluetooth

I am having the following bugs through several different trouble shooting steps.

I have intermittent flashing of code-10 on my intel Bluetooth driver and have performed the following steps to no avail:
    1 regular trouble shoot
    2 uninstall
    3 select generic install from the sub list
    4 boot into safe mood and repair
    5 repair windows with my files
    6 repair windows without my files

7 disabling driver credentialing

I have now just permanently turned it off and i'd hoped it would have been the end of the problem as I honestly thought it was the root of the bug im experiencing in the pnp devices but it is sadly not. This bug include both ctrl keys being locked up and upon jamming them to release, my computer assumes for whatever reason I am holding down the c key. This is only corrected by deleting the existing keyboard drivers and letting windows reinstall them. The bug occurred on two different keyboards as well.

Im just amazed that the problem has persisted through this many errors. The one thing I cannot do for whatever reason is roll back a feature update, ive tried that several times but it as a process fails every time. I cant imagine that unless there is some faulty piece of hardware, like some bad usb adapters, that its not something to do with a recent windows patch doing something to my machine.

CPU SPECS
    2 tb ssd pci
    amd ryzen threadripper
    48 gb ddr4
    RX 5700

Asus Taichi x399

All of this started happening in the last 3 to 5 days with no real changes to the hardware or clear things that I did. Help.

:)

MickeyGray1, May 24, 2020
  2. SamuelLV Win User

'Generic PnP monitor' issue

Hello Angelica,

I would suggest you follow steps to update the monitor driver:

Press Windows + X keys

Choose Device manager

Click on Monitors

Right click on ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and click on update driver

Tap on Browse my computer for driver software

Tap on Let me pick from a list of available drivers

Choose ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and tap on Next

When you are done please restart the computer.

SamuelLV, May 24, 2020
  3. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, May 24, 2020
  4. Continued Driver Error With Pnp and Bluetooth

Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Continued Driver Error With Pnp and Bluetooth

1. Continued Driver Error With Pnp and Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Continued Driver Error

2. How to fix a driver pnp watchdog error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a driver pnp watchdog error: I use a HP ENVY Laptop PC 17m-Cg1013dx if that helps any.I tried turning on my laptop when all it did was load to a hp screen and keep loading. After that it tried to fix itself with an automatic repair but said it wouldn't work and that pnp watchdog came up. I did the hp...
  3. How to fix a driver pnp watchdog error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a driver pnp watchdog error: I use a HP ENVY Laptop PC 17m-Cg1013dx if that helps any.I tried turning on my laptop when all it did was load to a hp screen and keep loading. After that it tried to fix itself with an automatic repair but said it wouldn't work and that pnp watchdog came up. I did the hp...
  4. Driver PNP WATCHDOG stop error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver PNP WATCHDOG stop error code: After an update from windows 11 suspected the computer drivers went through a critical error to the point where the computer wouldn't reach the repair screen or move beyond the HP opening screen. My campus OTS had to reinstall the operating system. Now my computer is back to...
  5. Driver PNP WATCHDOG stop error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver PNP WATCHDOG stop error code: After an update from windows 11 suspected the computer drivers went through a critical error to the point where the computer wouldn't reach the repair screen or move beyond the HP opening screen. My campus OTS had to reinstall the operating system. Now my computer is back to...
  6. driver pnp watchdog error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver pnp watchdog error: So whenever I try and open my computer and boot it up it won’t load past the screen with the windows logo so I tried resetting the computer that it will do the automatic repair but it just shows a blue screen with a error saying driver pnp watchdog. I’ve tried installing a...
  7. STOP CODE: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    STOP CODE: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG error: I have fx505dy laptop and I start seeing bsod while my laptop shuts down. It says "downloading updates" and fails showing bsod with driver pnp watchdog. At first, my laptop bootloop constantly on spinning dots and showing bsod after a while so I searched for solutions and do...
  8. STOPCODE: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOPCODE: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG error: i am experiencing this error STOPCODE: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG after my machine crashed and started seeing this blue screen. I was doing the windows update Insider Preview Build 19587. At this time, i am unable to go past the HP logo. I have tried the different resolutions that...
  9. Kernel-PnP driver error warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-PnP driver error warning: Is this something I should be worried about or attempting to fix? Here is the warning event log: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 7/15/2019 5:39:42 PM Event ID: 219 Task Category: (212) Level: Warning...
  10. Driver PNP Watchdog Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver PNP Watchdog Error: Three days ago I decided to take advantage of my wife being away for a week and upgrade her HP TouchSmart 600, which was running Windows 7 to the current version of Windows 10. I utilized Microsoft's Media Creation Tool and created a bootable USB for the installation. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth pnp device