Windows 10: Continued Problems Activating

Discus and support Continued Problems Activating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I recently upgraded my computer and installed Windows 10 from a flash drive. As I no longer had the product key, I was continually unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by braves1090, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Continued Problems Activating

Hello,I recently upgraded my computer and installed Windows 10 from a flash drive. As I no longer had the product key, I was continually unable to activate Windows 10. I recently purchased a genuine version of Windows 10 from newegg.com because the Microsoft store would not allow me to purchase Windows 10 there. I installed Windows 10, but now get the message, under settings and activation, "We can't activate Windows on this device as the previous version of Windows was not activated prior to upgrading to Windows 10. Go to the Store to buy genuine Windows. Error code: 0x803F7001." Does anyone

:)

braves1090, Nov 11, 2021
  2. JVHJR Win User

Problem with Active Sync

I have tried all of the above suggestions listed. I still continue to receive the support code 0x86000108 when I sync. What is my next step?

JVHJR, Nov 11, 2021
  3. aero_busy on continuously

Hi Joan,

Apologies for the delay. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, I would suggest you to refer the following suggestions:

• Do you use any online storage service? Like OneDrive, Google Drive etc?
    • Have you noticed any activity on Task Manager?

For now, I suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps to run System maintenance troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “System and security”

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Thanks,

Waseemulla S, Nov 11, 2021
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Continued Problems Activating

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

Continued Problems Activating

1. Continued Problems Activating - Similar Threads - Continued Problems Activating

2. Continued Problems Activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Continued Problems Activating: Hello,I recently upgraded my computer and installed Windows 10 from a flash drive. As I no longer had the product key, I was continually unable to activate Windows 10. I recently purchased a genuine version of Windows 10 from newegg.com because the Microsoft store would not...
  3. Continued Problems Activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continued Problems Activating: Hello,I recently upgraded my computer and installed Windows 10 from a flash drive. As I no longer had the product key, I was continually unable to activate Windows 10. I recently purchased a genuine version of Windows 10 from newegg.com because the Microsoft store would not...
  4. Windows10 BSOD continuous problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 BSOD continuous problem: My Asus Vivobook TP501UQK has been crashing consistently for months ~once a week. It was recently re-imaged about a month ago and was going strong in that month with no issues but the crashing has once again started. The BSOD screen says PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with the...
  5. The problem continues...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The problem continues...: Check out my other post about my problem to understand what's going on: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ethernet-on-my-computer-is-just-confusing/61ea3a31-f19d-4ff1-a3a1-8e75d819137a So my problem went away! For about 3 days. Then yesterday,...
  6. Continuing Activation Errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Continuing Activation Errors: Every day or so I will get an activation error with the "activation" message in the lower right. Sometimes in the activation screen it will show "0xc004f012," though not always. Every time, I will run the troubleshooter, and it will "reactivate," with everything working as it...
  7. Personalization problem continues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalization problem continues: My computer [HP G62 notebook] laptop began with Windows 7 then upgraded to Windows 10 v 1909 x64 last Jan 2020 I use chrome browser as default In personalization, playing colors for fun, chose high contrast setting with inverted colors, it turned all of my desktop...
  8. continuing problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    continuing problems: so i have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc run really hot NS WHEN MY GAME IS ON IT MAKES THE CPU RUN AT 80-95% WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO RUN MAX 20% NOW I TRIED DOING THE 4...
  9. Firefox continuing problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox continuing problems: *Banghead Hi all. I have posted previously on my problems in respect of Firefox downloading, but not opening. i have just completed my 15th download of Firefox with the same problem still recurring. It downloads, however, it refuses to open. I have always removed everything...
  10. Windows 10 Activation Problems Continue, Microsoft Tells Everyone...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Activation Problems Continue, Microsoft Tells Everyone...: Back on July 29, when Microsoft finally pressed the green button and made its new OS available for insiders and upgraders, many experienced Windows 10 activation problems because of the huge number of computers connecting to the servers and trying to validate their installs....