Windows 10: continueing problams

Discus and support continueing problams in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i9 have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ParkerD705, Sep 8, 2018.

1. continueing problams

so i9 have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc run really hot NS WHEN MY GAME IS ON IT MAKES THE CPU RUN AT 80-95% WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO RUN MAX 20% NOW I TRIED DOING THE 4 STEPS U POSTED AND after the scannow it says that there aRE CORRUPTED FILES AFTER 9%

:)

ParkerD705, Sep 8, 2018

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. 48996789 Win User
    music activation problam

Activation problam Nokia music

48996789, Sep 8, 2018
  4. ranjan947 Win User

continueing problams

software problam

when i am update mobile software then occure a problam is no software is aviable...anyone help me

ranjan947, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

continueing problams

1. continueing problams - Similar Threads - continueing problams

2. Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...: This problem initially started about 3 weeks ago. While gaming, both my monitors went black while my PC remained on. I was able to hear my game audio for another 4-5 seconds and then that cut out. The computer will eventually reboot after 2-3 minutes of being on but not...
  3. Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both my monitors will randomly go black while my PC continues to run. I am unable to fix...: This problem initially started about 3 weeks ago. While gaming, both my monitors went black while my PC remained on. I was able to hear my game audio for another 4-5 seconds and then that cut out. The computer will eventually reboot after 2-3 minutes of being on but not...
  4. Link to Windows continually problematic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link to Windows continually problematic: HI,I seem to have recurring or irregular issues with my Android & Link to windows.Last time I 'fixed' it via going Androidair/andoidcast. and getting rid of the app. A work-around I would prefer not to have to do.Now yesterday, both myself and my partner were prompted to...
  5. Link to Windows continually problematic

Link to Windows continually problematic: HI,I seem to have recurring or irregular issues with my Android & Link to windows.Last time I 'fixed' it via going Androidair/andoidcast. and getting rid of the app. A work-around I would prefer not to have to do.Now yesterday, both myself and my partner were prompted to...
  6. Windows 10 screen continually flashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 screen continually flashing: Windows 10 PC is stable at start up, but starts flashing as soon as I log on.The system has an ASROCK A320M mobo, and a VGA monitor - no separate graphics cardWhat I have done - from installation USB:created a new admin account;run sfc from command prompt could not ..reseated...
  7. Windows 10 screen continually flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 screen continually flashing: Windows 10 PC is stable at start up, but starts flashing as soon as I log on.The system has an ASROCK A320M mobo, and a VGA monitor - no separate graphics cardWhat I have done - from installation USB:created a new admin account;run sfc from command prompt could not ..reseated...
  8. Windows 10 screen continually flashing

9. Continuous BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous BSOD: Hi, I was hoping to find some help for my laptop, I’ve had continuous BSOD’s now and attempted to reset the device on the automatic repair screen. Somewhere along the line the reset failed and now I can’t even access the automatic repair screen or attempt to start it in safe...
  10. Continuous BSOD

Continuous BSOD: Hi, I was hoping to find some help for my laptop, I’ve had continuous BSOD’s now and attempted to reset the device on the automatic repair screen. Somewhere along the line the reset failed and now I can’t even access the automatic repair screen or attempt to start it in safe...