Windows 10: continueing problams

Discus and support continueing problams in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i9 have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ParkerD705, Sep 8, 2018.

1. continueing problams

so i9 have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc run really hot NS WHEN MY GAME IS ON IT MAKES THE CPU RUN AT 80-95% WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO RUN MAX 20% NOW I TRIED DOING THE 4 STEPS U POSTED AND after the scannow it says that there aRE CORRUPTED FILES AFTER 9%

:)

ParkerD705, Sep 8, 2018

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. 48996789 Win User
    music activation problam

Activation problam Nokia music

48996789, Sep 8, 2018
  4. ranjan947 Win User

continueing problams

software problam

when i am update mobile software then occure a problam is no software is aviable...anyone help me

ranjan947, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

continueing problams

1. continueing problams - Similar Threads - continueing problams

2. Power battery shutting down like continuously when I'm playing a game on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power battery shutting down like continuously when I'm playing a game on it: Hello there I'd really appreciate your help , I used to play on my Laptop and never had faced a problem but once I got a problem in my hard disk and fixed it already , but then after a really short while when I tried to open the game again "League of Legends" it happens that...
  3. Screen freezes and begins to brighten, sound continues

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen freezes and begins to brighten, sound continues: so i just signed up to ask for help with this problem as i couldn't find anyone having the same issue. --- the problem?: the screen occasionally freezes (all movement on it stops but sound continues like there's no freeze), after freezing the screen starts getting brighter...
  4. LiveKernelEvent 141 - Continued

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 141 - Continued: Hey, Some time ago I posted a question on this forum concerning seemingly random crashes with the error code "Livekernelevent 141". As stated in the previous post I stress-tested most of my hardware which came out fine. I used the built-in windows driver verifier tool which...
  5. Mouse Scroll issues after December update. Continuous scrolling. Changed mouse settings to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mouse Scroll issues after December update. Continuous scrolling. Changed mouse settings to...: Something in Windows Update in Dec. changed scrolling on my Windows 10/Toshiba laptop. I've tried changing mouse settings, the scrolling options, as mentioned in prior forums, but nothing has worked. My only fix last month was to uninstall the Dec update. There must be...
  6. Continued 1809 issues / upgrade from 1803, ctfmon, copy paste issues, screen flashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Continued 1809 issues / upgrade from 1803, ctfmon, copy paste issues, screen flashes: hi everyone, I upgraded Windows 10 1803 to 1809, plus installed all latest updates (incl. January 2019), but I am still facing multiple issues: 1. Usually on 1st boot, I just get a flashing toolbar and nothing else --> I have to reboot 2. On 2nd boot login takes some...
  7. Continued issues after clean installing Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continued issues after clean installing Windows: I've had issue with my computer completely freezing after an update 4-6 weeks ago. I can work on it fine for a while then it will randomly freeze or just completely turn off. Sometimes when I plug in a USB device it will freeze as well, but mostly it is very random. I bought...
  8. Bluetooth driver continuously being removed or disengaged...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver continuously being removed or disengaged...: I have a Lenova Yoga laptop that continuously looses bluetooth and all connectivity related... how can i fix this?B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-continuously-being-removed-or/e81c5038-ba16-42b7-bce2-911b30843077
  9. How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen: Stop contiouous scrolling or mouse pointer across top of screen. Always goes left to upper corner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-continuous-scrollin-by-mouse-across/589727e6-a16c-46db-adcf-d13035678a6f
  10. Error code: 0xc0000428 after overclocking (Attempted Multiple Fixes and will Continue my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code: 0xc0000428 after overclocking (Attempted Multiple Fixes and will Continue my...: Summary Rebooted computer after overclocking from UEFI to see a Windows Boot Manager screen with the error code/ Statis: 0xc0000428 Found boot drive/ SSD booted windows fine on a different computer Booting off of a USB drive that had the windows recovery tool resulted in a...