Windows 10: continueing problams

Discus and support continueing problams in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i9 have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ParkerD705, Sep 8, 2018.

1. continueing problams

so i9 have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc run really hot NS WHEN MY GAME IS ON IT MAKES THE CPU RUN AT 80-95% WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO RUN MAX 20% NOW I TRIED DOING THE 4 STEPS U POSTED AND after the scannow it says that there aRE CORRUPTED FILES AFTER 9%

:)

ParkerD705, Sep 8, 2018

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. 48996789 Win User
    music activation problam

Activation problam Nokia music

48996789, Sep 8, 2018
  4. ranjan947 Win User

continueing problams

software problam

when i am update mobile software then occure a problam is no software is aviable...anyone help me

ranjan947, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

continueing problams

1. continueing problams - Similar Threads - continueing problams

2. Error message: "Windows 10 Setup: We can't tell if your PC has enough space to continue...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error message: "Windows 10 Setup: We can't tell if your PC has enough space to continue...: Normal PC setup and start up process. Nothing fancy or unusual. Two Drives C & E. Usage for both is < 50%. No partitions. No errors. Have turned off Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. Multiple attempts. Same error message. Any suggestions? Thanks....
  3. Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load.: Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-clicking-on-the-help-icon-it/4ad013f6-3df8-49b4-8612-b510916d4e6d
  4. Continually Losing Screen Brightness Adjustment + Screen Stays Dim

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Continually Losing Screen Brightness Adjustment + Screen Stays Dim: Hi there - I'm running Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 1809 on an Asus UX-331 (i7-8559U; 8GB RAM). I'm having problems with my either monitor adapter or display adapter driver (Intel HD Graphics 620). I'm continually losing the ability to adjust screen brightness and am...
  5. Windows 10 update and continuous loss of wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update and continuous loss of wifi: Windows updated and now over the past 3 days i have unsuccessfully to fix the wifi continuously dropping out for no reason. I implement all the different fixes and works for period of time but eventually it just losses wifi! I have wlan report from the analyzing the wireless...
  6. Windows 10 continuously restarting

Windows 10 continuously restarting: After entering my password on my laptop I get a message that states "Your PC will automatically restart in one minute. Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. You should close this message now and save your work." It continues to restart over and over. How can I...
  7. Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell: I've been noticing lately that for some reason, often almost all the spades are on the bottom row in Freecell games, and usually in some kind of order. Here are screen shots of the last three games I've played. This has been going on for a few days, and even though I only...
  8. My computer is stuck in a continuous reboot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is stuck in a continuous reboot loop.: My computer is stuck in a continuous reboot loop and I can't get to "Safe mode" and as soon as the windows goes into "Repair" it reboots. How do I use my USB recovery drive to reboot the system. F11 or F8 does not work. Thank you...
  9. Windows 10: continue support for versions 1803 and onward

Windows 10: continue support for versions 1803 and onward: hi there: I have a question for the Windows team. I want to know if it is possible to continue support for Windows 10 version 1803 and onward? I am using 1809. I am asking is because when 1903 comes out someday, my device might not be able to work with it. I would like to...
  10. Continuous BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous BSOD Error: I built a custom PC and I'm getting the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR constantly. A SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurred twice as well. No amount of Google or troubleshooting has helped, but I did stumble upon this site. Below is the link to the MSinfo, system info (from Speccy), and...