Windows 10: continueing problams

Discus and support continueing problams in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i9 have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ParkerD705, Sep 8, 2018.

1. ParkerD705 Win User

continueing problams

so i9 have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc run really hot NS WHEN MY GAME IS ON IT MAKES THE CPU RUN AT 80-95% WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO RUN MAX 20% NOW I TRIED DOING THE 4 STEPS U POSTED AND after the scannow it says that there aRE CORRUPTED FILES AFTER 9%

:)

ParkerD705, Sep 8, 2018
  2. eidairaman1 Win User

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. 48996789 Win User
    music activation problam

Activation problam Nokia music

48996789, Sep 8, 2018
  4. ranjan947 Win User

continueing problams

software problam

when i am update mobile software then occure a problam is no software is aviable...anyone help me

ranjan947, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

continueing problams

1. continueing problams - Similar Threads - continueing problams

2. KB4462919 (OS Build 17134.345) must Update Breaks Audio function continuously

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4462919 (OS Build 17134.345) must Update Breaks Audio function continuously: Win10 October 9, 2018—KB4462919 (OS Build 17134.345) must Update Breaks Audio continuously. The only temporary workaround is remove KB4462919 and my laptop audio will starts to function again until Windows10 self reinstall KB4462919 which can be from every few minutes to...
  3. Disk running 98 - 100 percent continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk running 98 - 100 percent continuously: Since the latest update this week, I have 2 computers that are running 98% to 100% disk usage continuously and the computers have slowed down so much they are almost unusable. Have tried restarting twice with both computers but to no avail. One can see if a virus scan is...
  4. Desktop folders & files flash & blink continuously & computer is slow.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop folders & files flash & blink continuously & computer is slow.: Microsoft Updated my computer with the Oct. 2018 Windows 10 Update last week. Had to reinstall all my paid for software. Files & folders & App folders are flashing nonstop. Tech Support did a System Restore. Only the Update Restore Point existed. All other Restore Points...
  5. windows 10 updates continuing to make havoc w flash

windows 10 updates continuing to make havoc w flash: for last few months updates creating havoc with flash. updates arrive and i get oops you have no flash , download or update but i do have flash and it is updated. via adobe flash info i have tried opening affected games and clicking on little lock in toolbar, going to...
  6. Laptop Speakers Continue Playing Sound Outloud When I Insert My Headphones In The Audio Jack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Speakers Continue Playing Sound Outloud When I Insert My Headphones In The Audio Jack: So, usually when I plug in my headphones into the audio jack, my laptop gives me a small popup in the bottom right corner saying something like headphones were inserted, and I would press "okay" and I could listen to my music. But for some reason, I'm inserting it into the...
  7. No "Continue Button" for External Storage

No "Continue Button" for External Storage: I have a laptop with little storage, so I attached a 1 TB external hard drive for Windows Updates. In "Windows Needs More Space" it accepts the external storage, but I never get a Continue button. I have restarted the computer multiple times, but don't know what to do. Image...
  8. How can I continue the installation without having to downloading the whole update again?

How can I continue the installation without having to downloading the whole update again?: Hi, I wanted someone to help me. I was downloading a big update using Windows 10 Update Assistant. Everything went well and at the time of installation, my computer restarted and showed me a screen in which the installation progress was being displayed. After completion of...
  9. Mouse pointer continuously flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse pointer continuously flickering: The mouse cursor keeps flickering continuously, making it difficult to click or use the touchpad. Surprisingly the problem disappears momentarily and appears again after any key press on the keyboard. I have already tried the following but couldn't resolve: 1. Fresh...
  10. Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting': So Feedback Hub continues to not connect even though virtually every other app can connect to the internet, which means I can't report on the App Readiness bug returning. Coincidence? The last 3 or 4 builds have brought back the black screen after boot (stopping App...