Windows 10: Continuing Activation Errors

Discus and support Continuing Activation Errors in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Every day or so I will get an activation error with the "activation" message in the lower right. Sometimes in the activation screen it will show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NSuchy, Apr 28, 2020.

1. NSuchy Win User

Continuing Activation Errors

Every day or so I will get an activation error with the "activation" message in the lower right. Sometimes in the activation screen it will show "0xc004f012," though not always. Every time, I will run the troubleshooter, and it will "reactivate," with everything working as it should for the next day or so and no error message coming up. This has been going on for a couple months. I am running Windows 10, have all updates installed, and the Windows 10 came with my device. Thank you for any assistance.

Continuing Activation Errors dd11bd0b-cbc0-4dd3-863a-5e2163ac8eb9?upload=true.jpg

:)

NSuchy, Apr 28, 2020

2. Windows Activation Error Code 0xc004f050

Hi.

My name is Edward M.

I hope to help.-

Before performing these steps, check the date and time of your computer sometimes the downloads produce errors due to the configuration of the system, and once updated or purchased the update of the date, time and time zone where you are, try these steps to
    solve activation errors:

1. Confirm that the device is up to date and running Windows 10, version 1607 or later. Learn to update Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-do/help/4027667

2. Use the Activation Problem Solver to solve simple errors. See the following instructions for more details.

3. If the error continues, review the following list of error codes and follow the suggested steps to resolve it.

4. Make sure the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run or try to activate the Activation Troubleshooter, they change the error code and the message. If you have changed, look for the new code below and follow the recommended steps.

EdwardMyers2020, Apr 28, 2020
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Continuing Activation Errors - Similar Threads - Continuing Activation Errors

2. Continuous Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous Error Message: I signed up for Microsoft Family today and I as the admin is able to access the software. 1 of the accounts I shared with is able to access as well. The other 3 accounts are experiencing many problems. Firstly the 2 school accounts have been continuously telling me that there...
  3. Continuous Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous Error Message: I signed up for Microsoft Family today and I as the admin is able to access the software. 1 of the accounts I shared with is able to access as well. The other 3 accounts are experiencing many problems. Firstly the 2 school accounts have been continuously telling me that there...
  4. Continued Problems Activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continued Problems Activating: Hello,I recently upgraded my computer and installed Windows 10 from a flash drive. As I no longer had the product key, I was continually unable to activate Windows 10. I recently purchased a genuine version of Windows 10 from newegg.com because the Microsoft store would not...
  5. Continued Problems Activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Continued Problems Activating: Hello,I recently upgraded my computer and installed Windows 10 from a flash drive. As I no longer had the product key, I was continually unable to activate Windows 10. I recently purchased a genuine version of Windows 10 from newegg.com because the Microsoft store would not...
  6. Continued Problems Activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. BSOD error continuous

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error continuous: my PC keeps getting BSOD error though I changed my motherboard long back I am unable to identify the issue pls help immediately I have examsPreview attachment IMG_20191213_130836.jpgPreview attachment IMG_20191216_125206.jpgPreview attachment...
  8. Realtek error Continuously

Realtek error Continuously: Hey. Sorry maybe this is the funny issue. *and I'm sorry if I have a very bad English grammar. I bought new computer which is installed the Windows 10. This is the first time I'm using this version. I never known that Windows 10 has several issues, some of them have been...
  9. Continuous errors with windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Continuous errors with windows: Hi there, For a while now I've been struggling with various different windows errors that have reoccurred , I'm really not sure what went wrong but it's been shutting off my laptop and stopping my keyboard from working a lot. These are the ones I can see in event viewer...
  10. Continuous BSOD Error

Continuous BSOD Error: I built a custom PC and I'm getting the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR constantly. A SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurred twice as well. No amount of Google or troubleshooting has helped, but I did stumble upon this site. Below is the link to the MSinfo, system info (from Speccy), and...