Windows 10: continuing problems

Discus and support continuing problems in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so i have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ParkerD705, Sep 9, 2018.

1. ParkerD705 Win User

continuing problems

so i have few problams first i caNT USE MY START BUTTON OR RIGHT CLICK nything on the task bar and when i do thge updaTE for windows 10 it make my pc run really hot NS WHEN MY GAME IS ON IT MAKES THE CPU RUN AT 80-95% WHEN ITS SUPPOSED TO RUN MAX 20% NOW I TRIED DOING THE 4 STEPS U POSTED AND after the scannow it says that there aRE CORRUPTED FILES AFTER 9%

:)

ParkerD705, Sep 9, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 9, 2018
  3. eidairaman1 Win User
    Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Sep 9, 2018
  4. TheLaughingMan Win User

continuing problems

MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

continuing problems

1. continuing problems - Similar Threads - continuing problems

2. Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting': So Feedback Hub continues to not connect even though virtually every other app can connect to the internet, which means I can't report on the App Readiness bug returning. Coincidence? The last 3 or 4 builds have brought back the black screen after boot (stopping App...
  3. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: I have Windows 10 installed as a virtual machine on a Mac and use my Outlook account to access this. Unfortunately, I have forgotten my Outlook password and have been trying my best to reset my password. 1. I have enabled 2FA and the Authenticator app code does not work for...
  4. Network problems continued - clean install of Windows 1803.17134.345

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network problems continued - clean install of Windows 1803.17134.345: Hello! Probably I'm setting up something wrong and at this point I ran out of options. This will be little convoluted. After I reboot my PC1(ROCKET) and PC2(DESKTOP-3) PC1 is seeing only PC2 (DESKTOP-3) in the File explorer. It doesn't see itself. [ATTACH] Using...
  5. Continuous Screen Freeze/Black Screen problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous Screen Freeze/Black Screen problems: By that I mean on a random moment my PC may completely freeze and also the music I may hear and because it freezes it goes like bzzzzzzz... I decided to completely format my PC so it would fix but unfortunately it did not. Do any of you guys know why this happen or if you...
  6. There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...: Creating new post, as Microsoft support has gone dormant on previous (multiple) posts... I am still receiving this error "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later" I have attempted to login on the...
  7. Firefox continuing problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox continuing problems: *Banghead Hi all. I have posted previously on my problems in respect of Firefox downloading, but not opening. i have just completed my 15th download of Firefox with the same problem still recurring. It downloads, however, it refuses to open. I have always removed everything...
  8. Windows 10 Reset had a problem, now stuck in a continuous boot loop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reset had a problem, now stuck in a continuous boot loop?: Earlier this afternoon I decided to reset Windows 10 as I had a problem with BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLING over and over again. I booted in Safe Mode, went to Advanced Options and so on. It wasn't a factory-new reset, just the one that removes all files, app data, etc. I left it for...
  9. Got New Dell Laptop, W10, 4th computer w/continued problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Got New Dell Laptop, W10, 4th computer w/continued problems: Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series/Intel i5-6200u 2.3ghz/8gb ram/1tb hdd I'll bet nobody ever had this situation. Past year, 4 different brand computers. W8 and W10. Internet Explorer. * Often have to click multiple times when I go to click on something. * Typing, the cursor...
  10. Windows 10 Activation Problems Continue, Microsoft Tells Everyone...

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Activation Problems Continue, Microsoft Tells Everyone...: Back on July 29, when Microsoft finally pressed the green button and made its new OS available for insiders and upgraders, many experienced Windows 10 activation problems because of the huge number of computers connecting to the servers and trying to validate their installs....