Windows 10: Continuing to get this error even after resetting my pin

Discus and support Continuing to get this error even after resetting my pin in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reigen1000 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Reigen1000, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Continuing to get this error even after resetting my pin

/u/Reigen1000, Mar 3, 2021

2. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Can't reset my PIN

Hi SQxAe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?
    2. Is the system connected with Wired or wireless connection?

If you are using wireless connection, I suggest you to plug in to the Ethernet cable and try entering the password. I also suggest you to change the Microsoft password by login to
    login.live.com from other device. Try entering the password through
    on-screen keyboard.

I also suggest you to enable build-in admin account using command prompt from WinRE, follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Step: Enable built-in admin from WinRE.

1. On the login screen click on the power button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
    2. Hold Shift key and click on restart.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot.
    4. Click on Advanced options.
    5. Click on Command Prompt.
    6. Type the command net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter key.
    7. Once logged in to the built in admin account, try changing the current user account password.

If you are unable to change the password for the account, I suggest you to create a new user account. Follow the steps from the article to create a new user account

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

I also suggest you to refer this article on
    PIN sign-in issues
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Continuing to get this error even after resetting my pin

Windows 10 PIN Sign-in

Hi Pat,

It is possible that the PIN set in an earlier build does not work after reinstalling Windows 10. To better assist you, we'd like clarify few things:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using before reinstalling Windows?
    • Have you tried resetting your PIN?
    • Did you get any error messages after you verified the PIN you entered?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how you can reset your PIN.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Continuing to get this error even after resetting my pin

1. Continuing to get this error even after resetting my pin - Similar Threads - Continuing error resetting

2. Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?: I'm having a HP Victus Laptop which I bought last year. It has been working fine for a a while. During last September I started to get Blue Screen Errors. I was unaware of BSODs at that time and I left it. By early October my PC was completely unable to start and restore and...
  3. Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?: I'm having a HP Victus Laptop which I bought last year. It has been working fine for a a while. During last September I started to get Blue Screen Errors. I was unaware of BSODs at that time and I left it. By early October my PC was completely unable to start and restore and...
  4. Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why am I continuously getting blue screen errors even after a reset ?

6. Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset: My download in Microsoft store paused and it so not getting downloaded. It is not letting me download any other apps. I've even rest microsoft store. Still it doesn't complete or get cancelled. It is stuck like that!...
  7. Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset: My download in Microsoft store paused and it so not getting downloaded. It is not letting me download any other apps. I've even rest microsoft store. Still it doesn't complete or get cancelled. It is stuck like that!...
  8. Download paused and doesn't continue even after reset

9. Getting pin code error on login even after pin is correct. how to solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting pin code error on login even after pin is correct. how to solve it?: I am getting pin code error even after pin is correct. After login and leaving system gets locked. If I try to enter pin t gives error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-pin-code-error-on-login-even-after-pin-is/62d83539-d314-4594-994a-e289d501e135
  10. Getting pin code error on login even after pin is correct. how to solve it?

Getting pin code error on login even after pin is correct. how to solve it?: I am getting pin code error even after pin is correct. After login and leaving system gets locked. If I try to enter pin t gives error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-pin-code-error-on-login-even-after-pin-is/62d83539-d314-4594-994a-e289d501e135