Windows 10: Continuos restart of pc

Discus and support Continuos restart of pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I selected the reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows 10 and i said it to remove everything including my personal files... Everything went on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vineeth Aryan, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Continuos restart of pc

I selected the reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows 10 and i said it to remove everything including my personal files... Everything went on smoothly an option called american megatrend appeared and i pressed escape n then it suddenly shut down... Didn't restart even after 5 mins.... So i switched it on

..64% was completed n an error popped up telling unexpected restart n windows installation failed ... Restart to start over again... I tried it like 100 times again the same came... So i googled the error n they told me to press shift + f10 on that screen and open command prompt n change the value of a key to 3 which was 1... It solved the error but my pc from then just completely restarts again and again without an end! Please helpp meee.... And yeah, my windows version is genuine and not any pirated copy...

:)

Vineeth Aryan, Dec 2, 2019

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Continuos restart of pc [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Continuos restart of pc [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Continuos restart of pc

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Continuos restart of pc

1. Continuos restart of pc - Similar Threads - Continuos restart

2. Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10: Whenever we install a program on a Windows 11/10 PC, they do not get uninstalled automatically or disappear. We need to uninstall the programs manually. Some users are complaining that installed programs disappear after restarting the PC. In this guide, we show how to fix...
  3. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  4. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...: Good day, expert in the house,. My system first displayed blue screen error which read your system ran into a problem and needs to restart. After sometime, it says bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command which I don't...
  5. bootmgr is missing press Ctrl+alt+del to restart. I did and it brought different command...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Continuos restarting - 0x00000001 0x00007ffaeddaee84, 0x0000000000000001,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuos restarting - 0x00000001 0x00007ffaeddaee84, 0x0000000000000001,...: Win 11 Pro, fully updated, keep restarting 2-3 times a day after BSOD different reasons - last time DRIVER VERIFIER error - pci.sysDMP file:DMP file...
  7. Continuos restarting - 0x00000001 0x00007ffaeddaee84, 0x0000000000000001,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuos restarting - 0x00000001 0x00007ffaeddaee84, 0x0000000000000001,...: Win 11 Pro, fully updated, keep restarting 2-3 times a day after BSOD different reasons - last time DRIVER VERIFIER error - pci.sysDMP file:DMP file...
  8. Continuos bLUE SCREEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuos bLUE SCREEN: Hi Constant and annoying bsod please i need help https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuqtkcidnxNfgxclASrfMuFeB1CN?e=9KmHqx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuos-blue-screen/14f79460-0630-464d-89e5-5ce80240cd87
  9. Continuos BSODs on my new Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuos BSODs on my new Surface Pro 7: Hi, a month ago i received a replacement for my Surface Pro 7 which had stopped recognizing my keyboard after just three months of having it, but the new one is giving me problems yet again. As soon as I got it, it immediately started giving me random BSODs. I spent the last...
  10. windows 10 messaggio con suono continuo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 messaggio con suono continuo: ho fatto scansioni varie suggerite purtroppo l'inconveniente permane.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-messaggio-con-suono-continuo/1a6b3875-2cab-4a41-8886-7913aa64226b