Windows 10: Continuos restart of pc

Discus and support Continuos restart of pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I selected the reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows 10 and i said it to remove everything including my personal files... Everything went on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vineeth Aryan, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Continuos restart of pc

I selected the reset my pc using the reset pc option on windows 10 and i said it to remove everything including my personal files... Everything went on smoothly an option called american megatrend appeared and i pressed escape n then it suddenly shut down... Didn't restart even after 5 mins.... So i switched it on

..64% was completed n an error popped up telling unexpected restart n windows installation failed ... Restart to start over again... I tried it like 100 times again the same came... So i googled the error n they told me to press shift + f10 on that screen and open command prompt n change the value of a key to 3 which was 1... It solved the error but my pc from then just completely restarts again and again without an end! Please helpp meee.... And yeah, my windows version is genuine and not any pirated copy...

:)

Vineeth Aryan, Dec 2, 2019

2. MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Continuos restart of pc [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Continuos restart of pc [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Continuos restart of pc

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Continuos restart of pc

1. Continuos restart of pc - Similar Threads - Continuos restart

2. PC randomly restarts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly restarts: Sorry for formatting new to reddit. PC will randomly restart no blue screen or anything. Have reinstalled windows but it still happens. Don't really know where to look for problems, i doubt its hardware but here is a poorly formatted events i believe when it restarts/crashes....
  3. Slow Restart For Some Reason--Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Restart For Some Reason--Windows 10 Pro 1909: Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.535 Windows Defender Malwarebytes 4 Free Lately whenever i restart system takes like 1-5 minutes to go from Restarting screen to fully restarting, While updating today took at least 10 minutes before finally restarted, Previous Antivirus was Avast,...
  4. Com port changes and same for two devices after restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Com port changes and same for two devices after restart: Hi friends, Our company using dell 7040 pc,Two devices port number are getting same after restarts,Because of that the two devices not working due port number same,awaiting for solution...
  5. Graphics driver crash and restart on laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics driver crash and restart on laptop.: Source Windows Summary Hardware error laptop screen freezes(goes black) for few seconds and then comes back on. report as per reliability monitor. Date ‎12/‎8/‎2019 7:24 PM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  6. Operating system all files wiped clean after restarting pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Operating system all files wiped clean after restarting pc: I restart my pc and windows 10 operating system gone. Pc boots to bios. My ssd and hd are completely wiped clean. I can't turn pc off. Once I reload windows 10 pro and programs have to leave pc in sleep mode it will wake ok no issues. I can't figure out why if I turn off pc...
  7. How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to restart windows 10 without restarting it.: hi, is it possible to restart windows 10 and all of its services not just explorer without actually restarting it. because it takes a lot of time to restart it. best regards....
  8. Automatic Restarts After Recent Updates

Automatic Restarts After Recent Updates: Since the updates (apparently released or at least installed yesterday evening 8PM PA time), my computer automatically restarts once every hour or so. What is strange is that this only occurs if I am watching a particular Streaming Service (Disney Plus) on Chrome. I thought...
  9. What could it be if the pc restarts when windows loads or just straight up freezes even...

What could it be if the pc restarts when windows loads or just straight up freezes even...: After the first fresh install it worked, I then installed windows updates with every automatic driver, pc restarts and freeze with black screen, I force restart and then the exact same thing happens, it restarts automatically at windows welcome. Do you think the HDD is...
  10. windows 10 messaggio con suono continuo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 messaggio con suono continuo: ho fatto scansioni varie suggerite purtroppo l'inconveniente permane.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-messaggio-con-suono-continuo/1a6b3875-2cab-4a41-8886-7913aa64226b