Windows 10: continuoues disk checking window scanning and create looping...Please help

Discus and support continuoues disk checking window scanning and create looping...Please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; continuous disk checking window scanning and create looping...Please help [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ParvejAlam1, Jul 11, 2018.

1. continuoues disk checking window scanning and create looping...Please help

continuous disk checking window scanning and create looping...Please help

continuoues disk checking window scanning and create looping...Please help 09839370-bf11-49c4-988c-493e9fc494e0?upload=true.jpg

:)

ParvejAlam1, Jul 11, 2018

2. Help, cant create windows image

Hello there, @fullinfusion!

It seems like some sort of an OS confusion has happened with your secondary WD Black and I'm sorry to hear about that. *Frown continuoues disk checking window scanning and create looping...Please help :(
    Maybe re-formatting it would help indeed as the community already mentioned. I'd suggest to take a look at this step-by-step how to partition and format an HDD: Support Answers
    Keep in mind that this will wipe clean the drive, so you should backup all important data from the drive somewhere else.
    I noticed from the screenshots that your HDD appears as Disk 0, this means that it's plugged in the primary SATA port where the SSD (as an OS drive) should be. Actually it is possible that because of this Windows cannot create the image there. Swap the ports of the SSD and the HDD, this might help as well.

Keep me posted. Hope this helped! *Smile continuoues disk checking window scanning and create looping...Please help :)
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Checking Disk Consistency

Ok i did as viper suggested, but it stops checking at stage 3. It is still saying the drive is dirty, and still needs to be checked. I did a defrag and a disk cleanup, and suggestions?

llllllllllll, Jul 11, 2018
  4. continuoues disk checking window scanning and create looping...Please help

how to create a start-up disk for windows 10 pro

Hi,

To help you create a recovery drive, we suggest that you try to follow the steps found in the article below:

We would also need to ask you if you are trying to create a bootable USB disk for Windows 10.

Let us know so that we can further help.

Marivel Man, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

continuoues disk checking window scanning and create looping...Please help

1. continuoues disk checking window scanning and create looping...Please help - Similar Threads - continuoues disk checking

2. Bitlocker loop, please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker loop, please help!: I bought a HP laptop secondhand a couple of year ago. Now i wanted to disable certificate for driver to be able to install a usb blasten driver. I wanted in to bios and started changing secure boot. Then it wanted me to enter recovery key which I don't have. Now i can not...
  3. Bitlocker loop, please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker loop, please help!: I bought a HP laptop secondhand a couple of year ago. Now i wanted to disable certificate for driver to be able to install a usb blasten driver. I wanted in to bios and started changing secure boot. Then it wanted me to enter recovery key which I don't have. Now i can not...
  4. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop - Please help!: I recently installed a new screen on my laptop Acer Nitro 5. Everything seemed to be working fine for a few days until this morning, when my laptop just randomly restarted itself.Now it's stuck in a boot loop, and won't get past the initial Acer loading screen.I've created a...
  5. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot loop - Please help!: I recently installed a new screen on my laptop Acer Nitro 5. Everything seemed to be working fine for a few days until this morning, when my laptop just randomly restarted itself.Now it's stuck in a boot loop, and won't get past the initial Acer loading screen.I've created a...
  6. Boot loop - Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD loop - help please!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD loop - help please!!!!: hooray :) i updated my PC last night to the latest windows and i noticed my programs were running way slower than usual and not responding. i got frustrated and pulled the plug to force it to shut down because nothing was working. when i turned it back on i was greeted with...
  8. Check Disk Boot Looping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Check Disk Boot Looping: I have an 5 year old laptop that's been in a box for about a year. I got it up and running a few weeks ago. I've been doing periodic windows updates since then trying to catch up the system. It asked to do an update 2 days ago and I let it run and restart. I turned off the...
  9. Disk check help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk check help: I just noticed everytime my computer boots up it says it’s repairing the drive , it only started once I got another monitor I’m not too sure if that has to do something with it I checked the error checker from properties and it says errors were found on the drive , how long...
  10. Stop Hard Disk Scanning Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stop Hard Disk Scanning Loop: Hello. Three days ago, at startup, the screen of my Dell laptop was showing blue with a warning that some hard disk sectors may be damaged, and that the system would perform a scan. Scanning started and a few hours later the laptop switched off itself. I rebooted but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer