Windows 10: Continuous beeping when using Messenger App in Windows 10 after latest update

Discus and support Continuous beeping when using Messenger App in Windows 10 after latest update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I use a Messenger video chat using the Windows 10 Messenger App, there is a constant beeping noise for the entire session. It is a series of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PeteComp, Apr 21, 2021.

1. PeteComp Win User

Continuous beeping when using Messenger App in Windows 10 after latest update

[COLOR=rgba48, 48, 48, 1]Every time I use a Messenger video chat using the Windows 10 Messenger App, there is a constant beeping noise for the entire session. It is a series of 6 beeps with the first being loudest, then decreasing in volume to the last one, then it repeats again. It sounds like a heart beat monitor or a submarine. When I first open Messenger, I do not hear the sound. As soon as I connect to someone, it begins. But after ending the session, the beeping continues until I close the App. Any help would be appreciated. Driving me nuts!!![/COLOR]

:)

PeteComp, Apr 21, 2021

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Johnno61 Win User
    Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Hi All

Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016.

Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou.

Cheers & Good Day....... Continuous beeping when using Messenger App in Windows 10 after latest update :) Continuous beeping when using Messenger App in Windows 10 after latest update :) Continuous beeping when using Messenger App in Windows 10 after latest update :) Continuous beeping when using Messenger App in Windows 10 after latest update :)

Johnno61, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Continuous beeping when using Messenger App in Windows 10 after latest update

Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Continuous beeping when using Messenger App in Windows 10 after latest update

1. Continuous beeping when using Messenger App in Windows 10 after latest update - Similar Threads - Continuous beeping using

2. Camera when using facebook messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera when using facebook messenger: HI, How would I go about using the camera to take a picture when I am using Facebook Messenger on a computer. When I click for more options, it doesn't show a picture of a camera in there is there any way I can activate the camera....
  3. Continuous beep while in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous beep while in use: I'll start off with the specs HP laptop 15-ef0008ca Ryzen 3 Radeon Vega graphics 5 128 gb ssd AMI BIOS F.16 no updates Physical Ram 8gb + 7.9 gb virtual bought on boxing day 2019, no big software, everything else ok I was just using Microsoft Edge with 3 very low...
  4. Loss Of Wifi And Continuously Beeping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss Of Wifi And Continuously Beeping: Hello, I have an Acer Aspire M3970. 9 years old. I am running Windows 10. Last night I was closing all my apps and all of a sudden, the computer froze. I left the computer running for 15 minutes to see whether it would unfreeze itself. As it didn't I had to force shut down...
  5. Windows 10 Asking for PIN when installing Messenger App

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Asking for PIN when installing Messenger App: I need to download the Messenger App to my desktop PC. Microsoft insists on asking for my PIN. I have a password, not a PIN. [Original Title: Messenger App]...
  6. continual beeps when enter sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    continual beeps when enter sleep mode: Hello: When computer enters sleep mode there are continual periodic beeps of about several minutes interval. Nothing in Settings / System / Power & sleep seems to address this issue. Nothing that I found in BIOS settings offers any help. Is there a way to stop the beeps...
  7. Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps Crashing after latest Windows 10 Update: Hey Guys, my Little Brother was playing Minecraft last night. After he shut the Pc down the Update was installed. This morning he tried to start it again and the Pc had a blackscreen, after trying again suddenly Chrome Tabs crashed so i tried some things: 1. I tried...
  8. Auto power on, continuously beeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Auto power on, continuously beeping: One of our computers, Windows 10, auto powered on by itself and didn't load Windows. The computer continuously beeped until I powered it down with the power button. I've attached a pic of the Event Viewer and a text document of the error. What is this telling me? [ATTACH]...
  9. windows 10 messenger app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 messenger app: windows 10 messenger app sends me a 6-digit authentication code and upon entering, it rejects the code as incorrect. I have tried this numerous times and always returns with the incorrect message...are there any suggestions out there as to what might be the problem here, or...
  10. Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 brings Reactions and more in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 brings Reactions and more in latest update: Last week we reported that Facebook has released a new and big update for its Messenger Beta application for Windows 10 users. The update was available for users enrolled in the Beta program of the Messenger application. Today the company has released a new update for its...