Windows 10: Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever

Discus and support Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft wizards.I could really use a little help with the blue screens crashes I've been dealing with. Not only that, but sometimes my PC resets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JúlioSilveira, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever

Hi, Microsoft wizards.I could really use a little help with the blue screens crashes I've been dealing with. Not only that, but sometimes my PC resets out of nowhere, and when that happens windows doesn't generate a minidump file.I uploaded the minidump files to one drive and the link to them follows: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AktriWLcISvQeFeb2haFFNEqIxY?e=bl4G3XAnd I used the "WhoCrashed" app to get the following info on my windows crashes.My windows is up to date.My rig is:Computer name: DESKTOP-EJOU095Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19044Windows dir: C:\WindowsHardware: AS

:)

JúlioSilveira, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 6, 2021
  3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever

1. Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever - Similar Threads - Continuous blue screens

2. blue screen keeps happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen keeps happening: so my pc just started having random bsod before it was ocasional it happens but now its common and its says: system theread exception not handled, kernel security check failure, driver irql_less_or_not_equal. pls help...
  3. Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever part 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever part 3: Hi, guys.I created a post about the subject on December 6, 2021.I got one answer with directions that I followed to the letter. Then I reported back, but I never got any more tips on the original post due to Microsoft's rules about intervals between responses. The link to it...
  4. Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever part 3

Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever part 3: Hi, guys.I created a post about the subject on December 6, 2021.I got one answer with directions that I followed to the letter. Then I reported back, but I never got any more tips on the original post due to Microsoft's rules about intervals between responses. The link to it...
  5. Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever part 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever part 2

Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever part 2: Hi, guys.I created a post about the subject on December 6, 2021.I got one answer with directions that I followed to the letter. Then I reported back, but never got any more directions. The link to the original post...
  7. Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever part 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever part 2: Hi, guys.I created a post about the subject on December 6, 2021.I got one answer with directions that I followed to the letter. Then I reported back, but never got any more directions. The link to the original post...
  8. Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever part 2

9. Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever

Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever: Hi, Microsoft wizards.I could really use a little help with the blue screens crashes I've been dealing with. Not only that, but sometimes my PC resets out of nowhere, and when that happens windows doesn't generate a minidump file.I uploaded the minidump files to one drive and...
  10. Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous blue screens keeps happening while doing whatever: Hi, Microsoft wizards.I could really use a little help with the blue screens crashes I've been dealing with. Not only that, but sometimes my PC resets out of nowhere, and when that happens windows doesn't generate a minidump file.I uploaded the minidump files to one drive and...