Windows 10: Continuous blue screens

Discus and support Continuous blue screens in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Right, so I've been getting many blue screens of death out of nowhere. Error codes being "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cestys, Mar 6, 2021.

1. /u/Cestys Win User

Continuous blue screens

Right, so I've been getting many blue screens of death out of nowhere. Error codes being "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". Seemingly driver "ntoskrnl.exe" is causing these, but I got no idea what to do to fix it.

I've already done clean install of Windows even. I've uninstalled and updated many drivers and so on. (OS build: 19042.804)

Help needed.

submitted by /u/Cestys
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cestys, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Continuous blue screens

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Continuous blue screens

1. Continuous blue screens - Similar Threads - Continuous blue screens

2. PLEASE HELP! Continuous Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP! Continuous Blue Screens: Hello everyone, I have now posted on here twice and still am experiencing issues. I am consistently getting blue screen crashes on my computer. Some context, I consistently get BSODs with error codes: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE...
  3. PLEASE HELP! Continuous Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLEASE HELP! Continuous Blue Screens: Hello everyone, I have now posted on here twice and still am experiencing issues. I am consistently getting blue screen crashes on my computer. Some context, I consistently get BSODs with error codes: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE...
  4. Continuous crashes whit blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous crashes whit blue screens: It's been some time since it started crashing, before it was once every few weeks or months, but now it started crashing almost every time I start the PC and when I restart it. When I'm doing something it doesn't crash as much.The errors I get are:1 memory_management2...
  5. Continuous crashes whit blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous crashes whit blue screens: It's been some time since it started crashing, before it was once every few weeks or months, but now it started crashing almost every time I start the PC and when I restart it. When I'm doing something it doesn't crash as much.The errors I get are:1 memory_management2...
  6. Continuous crashes whit blue screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Blue Screen - Continuous

Blue Screen - Continuous: I have an unusual problem with a PC that was working fine and had no changes except W10 updates. The system started to 'blue screen' relatively intermittently and over the course of a week is now 'blue screen' nearly continuously. The 'stop code' was 'an unspecified error...
  8. Continuous blue screen of death

Continuous blue screen of death: So I purchased a Microsoft Geo book about 4 weeks back - lasted 2 days and had to be replaced after showing multiple error messages. After being issued a replacement - that lasted just shy of a week. Able to start up & log on, however nothings accessible, nothing happens upon...
  9. Continued Blue Screen - windows 10

Continued Blue Screen - windows 10: Hi, I have an asus laptop running windows 10 and have been getting blue screen shutdowns with varying messages almost from new. I first thought it was related to hosting terraria to play with my son over our home network, and maybe the Norton virus program not happy with...
  10. blue screen continuous loop

blue screen continuous loop: My window 10 hp elitebook woke from sleep and rebooted on its on but ended up in a continuous loop of rebooting in blue screen error. It gives the "stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". And "What failed: WUDFRd.sys" How can I get this issue resolved quick? I need...